Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she doesn’t read here remember

Plenty of quotes being posted by her today though

She’s so miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is within easy distance of layburn hawes and Skipton. Harrogate Richmond and Tipton are also within an easy drive. It’s not like it is 4 hours from a main road like they suggest.

Ripon. Not Tipton.

Reactions: 3
I think 2ss is completely minipulating and controlling her- from where they live to what she puts out online. It seems she is being ostracised from her family and friends but she’s so blindsided by this berk she can’t see how much he’s got into her head and is controlling her. He’s a chauvinistic pig. It’s almost like she makes all these daft choices as he’s the only person she’s allowed to discuss things with and anyone else's opinion makes them a troll or out to get her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have mentioned this before on previous threads.. She used to mention her mum a lot and seemed to spend a lot of time with her. When was the last time we heard about her?! I can't remember!

• Haha
I have mentioned this before on previous threads.. She used to mention her mum a lot and seemed to spend a lot of time with her. When was the last time we heard about her?! I can't remember!
Her mum looked after Woodeh a few weeks ago while she was at the dentist or something but that’s it!

How annoying is she though!? She definitely edits her body photos because looks completely different on camera then does nothing but go on about body confidence. She’s very false, can’t take any form of criticism and her kitchen dancing is so cringe. Don’t know why I’m still following her. Steve’s bloody weird as well

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now shes ran out of ideas to make a video! 😂😂😂 shes been to Tenerife back in that dark house... with no social life middle of nowhere nothing to do 😂 like i stated before she chose her fans over friends! What next? She can't wax her bits on camera anymore... we've seen her do her makeup million times that gets boring, same with Primark haul boringgggg.
I feel so sorry for Steve.. is he not fed up of a that black camera following him around everywhere!!!! 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Asking again what videos we want to see.. can’t even be arsed doing daily stories anymore.. think it’s time you called it a day reb

• Haha
def time she called it a day.....look at all the bigger, better instamums out there,some annoying but some are ok.

2ss is trying to join in with the instadads...tagged them in a widn

Cringe cringe cringe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wonder where her 'friends' are? I like her and feel like she probably needs a stronger support network as she rarely mentions anyone other than Steve. Seems very unhappy which is a shame.

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her. Something is definitely wrong with her since she got home. She’s hardly been on IG. I think she must be really unhappy there and I don’t blame her. She’s too young to be trapped in that dark, dreary house, miles from anything, with two small kids. It’s so isolating. It would suck the life out of me!
I know it’s not like her to not be on stories??

Reactions: 1
Wonder where her 'friends' are? I like her and feel like she probably needs a stronger support network as she rarely mentions anyone other than Steve. Seems very unhappy which is a shame.
When Steve was waiting for "spam tato cheese" to cook he did a Q&A on Instagram stories and someone asked why he moved to the middle of nowhere and his answer was along the lines of "no stress out here" what do you think he meant by that?! 😂😂 Not exactly as if they lived in picadilly circus before!

Reactions: 5
When Steve was waiting for "spam tato cheese" to cook he did a Q&A on Instagram stories and someone asked why he moved to the middle of nowhere and his answer was along the lines of "no stress out here" what do you think he meant by that?! 😂😂 Not exactly as if they lived in picadilly circus before!
Maybe the cheating claims are true and everyone was talking about him cheating on Elleh so he thought best thing was to move her away to dales. If he is cheating maybe that’s the reason why she doesn’t have friends because she wouldn’t trust Steve around them?

Reactions: 6
I think after the behaviour she exhibited on holiday coupled with the waxing vlog has lead to lots of new members coming here reiterating the things we have been saying. She definitely has read the comments saying she should spend less time on her phone/recording her boys because for the long amount of time I have followed her, I have never seen her not posting stories so little. I am worrried there is something else which might be leading to a whole ‘anxiety/mental health issues due to trolling on ma holidehhh’ type video/post.

I agree that 2SS is the controlling one. No friends, family hardly ever visit. Even if she doesn’t show it she normally updates her followers on what she’s been up too but we never hear of family visiting or staying over at the dungeon. She’s isolated and it’s sad. You never hear of her popping down to the local pub for a glass of wine with the girls. Bearing in mind she’s only 25 it’s no life at all for her. Best thing for her to do is to quit this all together & get herself a proper job which will fit around the children but also get her out enough that she’s not sat depressed in the dungeon all day.

She still seems very immature for a women of 25 with 2 children. I think she has very little real life experience and is completely consumed in her little ‘dungeon’ bubble. I think Tenerife was her wake up call to how dull and crappy her life has become now.

Reactions: 10
I agree I feel she needs to get a job and still carry on with what she does on YouTube etc. Does anyone follow Carly drake I’m sure she works part time and does YouTube? I only work part time but I feel as a parent you need that adult interaction I love going to work and catching up with everyone and then love coming home to my little boy and having cuddles before bed. I feel she needs a job and not just be in that house all day just her and woody it’s not good for either of them! He’s needs other children to interact with just as much as she needs people around her

Reactions: 6
Maybe the cheating claims are true and everyone was talking about him cheating on Elleh so he thought best thing was to move her away to dales. If he is cheating maybe that’s the reason why she doesn’t have friends because she wouldn’t trust Steve around them?
maybe a clue there as to why she is no longer friends with mummywright!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.