Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Buying followers and now praising herself as Steve. What an utterly sad and pathetic life she leads.
I bet the other mummy vloggers are laughing at her. She's now confirmed, everytime there's any kind of comment about her from Steve's account, it's that dumbass that's written it. How sad is her relationship, that she has to write comments pretending to be Steve and probably explains why she behaves and dresses like a tart. She craves the attention she's very clearly not getting at home, so she creates content to attract perverts

Reactions: 13
I don't think the wife goals post on her stories is a slip up, I think she's posted it because she's arrogant and deluded enough to think she's wife goals. Beckeh has a tin opener .. and she's not afraid to use it!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oooooh 6 sausage Steve this morning! 😂 well mini ones but still 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d love to know how you dress up item 1- imagine tipping up at the pub in a spud sack and stilettos..I think my friends would disown me. It reminded me of those baby sleeping bags. The yellow trousers could be dressed up with mr tumbles waistcoat and spotty bag I guess..the nightie thing was horrendous- I would say she could’ve ironed it first but a) I don’t think she owns an iron and b) it probably would’ve melted!
Killing me 😂 hahah mr tumbles spotty bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice that when Rebecca puts a post up of herself, particularly a body confident parade of all her size 10 glory, she doesn't post anything else on her grid for ages! But when she posts a picture of the boys, it's replaced by another grid picture of herself the next day.

Reactions: 12
Ha ha ha top wife - heating up a tin of sausage and beans. Steve must be easily pleased 🥴
🤣 that’s exactly the type of food my 16 year makes for himself because he’s so bloody lazy. She’s such a bleeping moron 🙄 always making herself out to be some sort of domestic goddess. duck off Rebecca.
I feed my cat better then you feed your family.

Reactions: 18
I don't think the wife goals post on her stories is a slip up, I think she's posted it because she's arrogant and deluded enough to think she's wife goals. Beckeh has a tin opener .. and she's not afraid to use it!
"Top wife" Who wants to remind her that she's not a wife? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Remember when she did the ‘Christmas party looks/get ready with me’ but didn’t bleeping go to any Christmas party 😭😭😭😭😭😩😩😩😩😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I did feel a bit sorry for her then! Whilst Stever goes t’Leeds wit’ lads, poor Becky is stuck, miles away from the bright lights and cocktails of a Christmas party! I had my children young but I was certainly more mature than this child-mum. I doubt she would have made it as a “police lady” but she should have experienced more living before settling for the life she has.... probably not the one she envisaged!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an odd choice of song for cleaning the upstairs bedrooms on her stories 😳 does she not know the lyrics of Lucky? It's not a happy song🤣🤔 It's about being deeply unhappy despite having everything in life! Very interesting.
I think she’s too thick to realise this. And she so knew what film she’d bought the boys, she took a picture of the title because there’s no way she’d have been able to pronounce it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Camel toe in all its glory! 😂
What I don’t get is, HOW can you even film yourself in this crappy disaster of an outfit, go and edit this video and NOT see how utterly unflattering, tasteless, tacky and trampy it looks..

How can you even post this absolute trash AF video on your “bossbabe” YT channel?! I just do not get it.

She gotten worse with every video she made lately. It doesn’t match the massive following she has *cough* bought. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
I couldn't believe it when she shared that story saying she's 26. Honestly she lives the life of a 46 year old. It's sad.

Reactions: 9
Cheap, unoriginal copy of mamareid Post...
Yawn

I actually think its so damaging when these twats harp on about women supporting women...
Why should I support someone who's a head, couldn't give a tit if they're a man or woman or blue or green or big or small... If you're a knob you're a knob...

Maybe I'm just cinical

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Cheap, unoriginal copy of mamareid Post...
Yawn

I actually think its so damaging when these twats harp on about women supporting women...
Why should I support someone who's a head, couldn't give a tit if they're a man or woman or blue or green or big or small... If you're a knob you're a knob...

Maybe I'm just cinical

You're not cynical, you're real and that thought process is healthy.

What Rebecca is pushing is called toxic positivity and it's very damaging because it has people believing that they shouldn't feel or express negative emotions, either about the world, situations they find themselves in or about others and that's just not a healthy way for someone to think or live.

Negative emotions and thoughts are valid and healthy and are there for a reason and it's very damaging to make someone feel pressured to only feel happy and positive all the time.

It's a bit like gaslighting. The purpose of her post is to make everyone who doesn't blindly support her (ie - tattle trolls) feel bad and shameful for that. And therefore the purpose of her post actually isn't positive at all.... It comes with negative intentions. But she's too ignorant to realise that...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe she’s 26. I mean I can because she’s so immature but Jesus, she’s like a little girl playing house. I’m not sure she should have had children so bloody young. She’s missed/missing her youth so much it’s obvious to me she should have waited. She’ll be so bored by 40 because she’s living that life now. The kids will be grown by then and she’ll be down the pub in that bloody play suit 🤣
I had my children young, and I'm 29 now, I didn't miss any of my youth because I never stopped having a social life with my children being here, and I had so many holidays etc beforehand and go on family holidays now. I guess it's all down to the individual, but I agree with you she did have them prematurely, she should of stayed on at school alot longer! What will the kids learn from her!!

Reactions: 6
I couldn't believe it when she shared that story saying she's 26. Honestly she lives the life of a 46 year old. It's sad.
I'm 49,and live a much fuller life than her. I've raised my now 18 Yr old twins whilst working full time as a nurse and not once have I ever felt by putting them first have I given up my identity or deprived myself. She harps on about 'mums can do this and mum's can do that' but most importantly something she never mentions is, being a mum, your kids ALWAYS COME First, setting a good example, teaching basic life skills and instilling a work ethic are what makes a good mum or dad, let's not forget the single dad's or families where dad is the 'main carer'. Being a strong woman is not about behaving like a bleep or flashing your tits, it's about responsibility. Sorry for the rant but Rebecca the dumbass hasn't got a clue about being a strong independent woman, only a leech and a slapper.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm 49,and live a much fuller life than her. I've raised my now 18 Yr old twins whilst working full time as a nurse and not once have I ever felt by putting them first have I given up my identity or deprived myself. She harps on about 'mums can do this and mum's can do that' but most importantly something she never mentions is, being a mum, your kids ALWAYS COME First, setting a good example, teaching basic life skills and instilling a work ethic are what makes a good mum or dad, let's not forget the single dad's or families where dad is the 'main carer'. Being a strong woman is not about behaving like a bleep or flashing your tits, it's about responsibility. Sorry for the rant but Rebecca the dumbass hasn't got a clue about being a strong independent woman, only a leech and a slapper.
Exactly this. Many words spring to mind when I think of Rebecca Lamb. 'mum' is not one of them. She spends so much time convincing us, she's more than just a mum she doesn't actually spend anytime being one.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Annnndddd she's wearing a bikini top under that minging bodysuit again.... I'm 99% sure she doesn't own any or much underwear honestly don't think she sees the point in spending money on it, no doubt its just commando all the time! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Literally I dont get why she will drop coinnnn on highly flammable nighties dresses but won't buy basic essential underwear...You can get 2 packs of bras in her old workplace ASDA...maybe one of her old colleagues will give let her use their staff discount she could probs get all the basic underwear she needs for less than 20 quid

The mind boggles!

Reactions: 7
Women should support women? Support Myra Hindley then do ya Becs?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.