Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Rebecca’s dressed in a shapeless sack because she knows she’ll never get her figure back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread Suggestion: Instagram vs Reality's an excuse to flash a nip, if she bends over that play suit will rip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion: Rebecca lamb the biggest skiver, trying to flog cheap tat for a fiver

• Heart
Reactions: 25
thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb 46: clothes for a fiver, highly flammable, thinks her camel’s instagrammable!

edited as I thought talking about her body was harsh x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How the ever loving duck has she gained 6k+ followers since the 30th of June? Even someone who's content was tit hot would struggle with that. Who's she getting seen by? She hasn't posted anything that's been sharable enough to get SIX THOUSAND peoples attention.

Are we supposed to believe that's genuine growth? 😆😆😆😆

Look at this grid. Thousands of people are finding this eye catching and follow worthy? It's literally beige.

Screenshot_20200723_165323.jpg

Reactions: 13
How the ever loving duck has she gained 6k+ followers since the 30th of June? Even someone who's content was tit hot would struggle with that. Who's she getting seen by? She hasn't posted anything that's been sharable enough to get SIX THOUSAND peoples attention.

Are we supposed to believe that's genuine growth? 😆😆😆😆

Look at this grid. Thousands of people are finding this eye catching and follow worthy? It's literally beige.

View attachment 190420
Explains why her kid’s wear crap clothes and sleep on the floor. She’s using her money to feed her ego by paying for followers. She’s an actual tit her need for attention and praise is beyond sickening

Reactions: 13
Explains why her kid’s wear crap clothes and sleep on the floor. She’s using her money to feed her ego by paying for followers. She’s an actual tit her need for attention and praise is beyond sickening
I just had a quick look and the first site I hit on were charging £12 for one thousand followers. That £72 for 6000 and don't forget she's probably purchasing instagram likes and YouTube subscribers too... It's going to get expensive

They also have an offer on for 100 followers for £1.29 🤣🤣 I wish I dared buy them as an experiment but giving my card details to that type of company would cause me panic attacks until the bank rang about suspicious online transactions taking place somewhere exotic 🤣. I'll just stick to my 80 followers for now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Look at the chickens getting watermelon!! Better diet than she feeds her kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Look at the chickens getting watermelon!! Better diet than she feeds her kids!
I thought that! This is a very slow moving thread this time 🤣🤣 it’s because she’s hardly posting. Yet gaining so many followers... the mind boggles 👀

Reactions: 10
Rebeggar I noticed you accidentally posted on your account instead of Steves. Just wanted to say that serving your family tinned beans with sausages on toast doesn’t make you “wifey goals” not saying there’s anything wrong with beans on toast on occasion but I wouldn’t describe you as wifey goals, not even 0000000000000.1%
Here’s a pic of the dinner I served my family this evening after leaving the house at 7am to go to my business that I own and run with my husband, standing on my feet all day then coming home to cook my family a decent bleeping meal that I do everyday pretty much. So actually I’d say without blowing my own god damn trumpet that actually I’d class myself as “wifey goals” and even bleeping “mum goals” too 😊🙄😊🙄
D3F07FBD-C5FF-49D6-AE4A-CF6A353C6E69.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Rebeggar I noticed you accidentally posted on your account instead of Steves. Just wanted to say that serving your family tinned beans with sausages on toast doesn’t make you “wifey goals” not saying there’s anything wrong with beans on toast on occasion but I wouldn’t describe you as wifey goals, not even 0000000000000.1%
Here’s a pic of the dinner I served my family this evening after leaving the house at 7am to go to my business that I own and run with my husband, standing on my feet all day then coming home to cook my family a decent bleeping meal that I do everyday pretty much. So actually I’d say without blowing my own god damn trumpet that actually I’d class myself as “wifey goals” and even bleeping “mum goals” too 😊🙄😊🙄View attachment 190541
What is it?

Reactions: 1
Here’s a pic of the dinner I served my family this evening after leaving the house at 7am to go to my business that I own and run with my husband, standing on my feet all day then coming home to cook my family a decent bleeping meal that I do everyday pretty much. So actually I’d say without blowing my own god damn trumpet that actually I’d class myself as “wifey goals” and even bleeping “mum goals” too 😊🙄😊🙄View attachment 190541
jesus that looks good. getting that added to my meal plan next week!

Does Instagram do a clear out of bot accounts? Also I was reading on the Mrs Meldrum thread and she seems to be doing a purge of her followers. Someone suggested it’s because companies are looking at engagement rather than follower count. So Rebecca could have 60k followers but if her likes, comments and stories views are low then companies still won’t work with her. Basically she would be better having a low follower count but getting 50% of that as likes. Imagine she spent all that money to have to delete the fake followers 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah bless she’s really interested in fashion???? Make up and skin care!!! She dresses like a frump, her make up is always exactly the same (glowy/ iconic) and she’s been using the same pot of Elemis cleansing balm ( with dirty cloth) for over six months! But she just wants to help people!
Doesn’t she realise we watch her for a laugh not for inspiration!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah bless she’s really interested in fashion???? Make up and skin care!!! She dresses like a frump, her make up is always exactly the same (glowy/ iconic) and she’s been using the same pot of Elemis cleansing balm ( with dirty cloth) for over six months! But she just wants to help people!
Doesn’t she realise we watch her for a laugh not for inspiration!

She’s a bloody fraud!

People are genuinely building up their accounts with engaging content and have maybe 10,000 followers yet they put so much work in. She is a tit storm. Absolute repeated shite. I hope she gets called out.

Reactions: 8
Of course I'd go to Beggy for make up and fashion tips, just like I'd ask Phil and Grant Mitchell for hair care tips

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s had another productive night I see. Honestly she’s like a bleeping child
62BB37F5-5FD0-46BB-A6D6-96C55DBE4E59.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s had another productive night I see. Honestly she’s like a bleeping child
View attachment 190587

She literally has nothing interesting to say does she. Her ‘ask me a question’ tit. I’ll ask a question but guaranteed I’ll get blocked as you won’t like it love.

She thinks she some sort of local celebrity with her fake followers but you can see from how unhappy she looks in her eyes it’s all an act.

Really sad at her age.

Reactions: 11
She literally has nothing interesting to say does she. Her ‘ask me a question’ tit. I’ll ask a question but guaranteed I’ll get blocked as you won’t like it love.

She thinks she some sort of local celebrity with her fake followers but you can see from how unhappy she looks in her eyes it’s all an act.

Really sad at her age.
Definitely, I’m not buying the happy act either, I feel miserable just thinking about her life. And her as a person, well she’s as dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.