Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now go find a crappy meme about putting your kids in clothes that fit and sleeping on the floor

Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen 2 people age so much in such a short time. Especially begs. And her throwback photos only confirm what we were all saying about her being called tree trunks legs in school was balls. She’s aged so much physically but mentally she’s no more mature than my 15 year old

Reactions: 17
She looks very childlike on those throw back pictures. Stuff like that makes me feel uneasy when you think Steve is 10 years older than her.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Hmmmm looks like they're in a range rover wonder if 2 sausage Ste's treated himself again

Reactions: 2
Full fat milk with cream on top, empty calories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope woodys awake and starts copying 2ss 🖕🏼😉

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen 2 people age so much in such a short time. Especially begs. And her throwback photos only confirm what we were all saying about her being called tree trunks legs in school was balls. She’s aged so much physically but mentally she’s no more mature than my 15 year old
Yesss!! I was having this convo about someone I know the other day, had kids young but didn't mature whatsoever... Its like speaking to a child.. The stuff she finds amusing and how she parents is not like a normal adult... This is like Rebecca to me!
(I speak from experience as a young mum)
I and many other young parents I know grew up quickly and are amazing parents but sometime young parents don't mature at all and it's literally like a child playing grown ups.
Worrying really

Everything she posts is a reaction to us or purposefully targeted towards us, nothing is genuine at all... Its all a show... Only ones I feel bad for are the kids 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
How are these 2 immature overgrown teenagers going to cope when they have teenagers of their own?

Reactions: 6
Yesss!! I was having this convo about someone I know the other day, had kids young but didn't mature whatsoever... Its like speaking to a child.. The stuff she finds amusing and how she parents is not like a normal adult... This is like Rebecca to me!
(I speak from experience as a young mum)
I and many other young parents I know grew up quickly and are amazing parents but sometime young parents don't mature at all and it's literally like a child playing grown ups.
Worrying really

Everything she posts is a reaction to us or purposefully targeted towards us, nothing is genuine at all... Its all a show... Only ones I feel bad for are the kids 🤷‍♀️
100%! It is actually worrying that those 2 boys haven’t made her grow up. She still puts herself first as well it seems which is not normal mother behaviour

Reactions: 7
Just thinking back to that everything 5 pound haul, she didn't say one negative thing which would of been more realistic. She's absolutely full of tit and it was such a desperate video.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #46 Magic Sofa, Magic Mirror, Magic followers, oh dear oh dear

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: followers growing like Pinocchio’s nose and flogging £5 tat that should never be exposed

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.