Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sandals are not my personal taste tbh 🤢 why bright orange... But that's neither here nor there... She's def been making more of an effort with kids appearance over last few days and even been Coverinf up more herself.. Along with the sad look on her face the last few days I think she's had a talking too from someone at channel mum.. She's not shown this much of the kids for a while..
I hope I'm right.. About time she got told about herself, in a way that she can't scream troll.

I honestly think she needs to have a real good think and look at herself, If she does get her dream of a baby girl, can she HONESTLY look at herself and think 'I'd be so proud of my daughter ended up like this'
Cos honestly if any of my daughters ended up like her and her life.. I'd really take a look at myself

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sandals are not my personal taste tbh 🤢 why bright orange... But that's neither here nor there... She's def been making more of an effort with kids appearance over last few days and even been Coverinf up more herself.. Along with the sad look on her face the last few days I think she's had a talking too from someone at channel mum.. She's not shown this much of the kids for a while..
I hope I'm right.. About time she got told about herself, in a way that she can't scream troll.

I honestly think she needs to have a real good think and look at herself, If she does get her dream of a baby girl, can she HONESTLY look at herself and think 'I'd be so proud of my daughter ended up like this'
Cos honestly if any of my daughters ended up like her and her life.. I'd really take a look at myself
Really hope channel mum has had a word!! Wonder if she called them jealous trolls?

Reactions: 3
That top is not made for someone of her size or shape, looks awful, the colour doesn't suit her, that skirt is too tight and too short in my opinion, and the western belt doesn't match... What is wrong with her? Why can't she dress properly? I would never wear a mini skirt around my kids, it's not practical. Save that for out with friends or something?! I don't really like picking people's outfits apart that much because I think well they obviously think they look nice but she just gets everything so wrong, she has zero style and I don't understand why?!

Reactions: 14
How is it that someone who buys so many clothes always ends up wearing the same tit outfit. She’s either in that skirt or her too tight mum jeans hiked up her arse. She looks like her whole outfit has been sprayed on. Not a good look at all.

Reactions: 13
How is it that someone who buys so many clothes always ends up wearing the same tit outfit. She’s either in that skirt or her too tight mum jeans hiked up her arse. She looks like her whole outfit has been sprayed on. Not a good look at all.
Because she sends it all back 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she take most of her haul items back and return them? Because she always wears the same clothes. She would be as well buying good quality staple items if that’s the case surely!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I could never wear a skirt taking my kids to the park! When you go down the slide everyone will see your gash!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pics of the fields again she is the most boring person ever how did she reach over 50k followers. Ohh I forgot she bought most of them 😂😂
I could never wear a skirt taking my kids to the park! When you go down the slide everyone will see your gash!
As we all know, Beggy would love that she truly looks cheap and nasty in most of her pictures. What kind of mother dresses like a stripper to play with their children. Comfy, practical clothes are the sign of a genuine mum, the stripper look is the sign of an attention seeker

I’m just back from the park with my wee one who is Woody’s age. I’ve got a tshirt, leggings, a denim shirt and trainers on. Mind you I’m 40 and not 26.

Shes the type to take them to the park then go and sit on the bench and ignore them for the duration and maybe get up once to take a load of photos for the gram to make herself feel a bit better 🙄
she would not be able to sit down on a bench in that, she’ll be perched on the edge of it trying not to bust out her skirt. I don’t know why you want to dress and be uncomfortable all day 😩🆘😩

I think she photos and pre records a lot to drop into her stories to make it look like she's doing something different everyday because when Steve has control of his own phone certain things just don't sync up, Also feel the same with the book over the bath pictures she's shown that picture over and over she's probably not even in the bath or reading when she posts it more likely on the Malibu and biscuits sat on the micro sofa catching up with tatt.life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
she would not be able to sit down on a bench in that, she’ll be perched on the edge of it trying not to bust out her skirt. I don’t know why you want to dress and be uncomfortable all day 😩🆘😩
Thats true!! but you get my point she doesnt do stuff for the boys, she does it to appear like she does. If that makes sense🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.