Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely unbearable, i just watched the youtube video! Big mistake, she is so uneducated, why oh why do these people want her advertising their products? Imagine wearing that trash to go anywhere in public 😂😂 words are beyond me this evening - trashy trampy pathetic uneducated slob 😴😴😭😭😫😫

Reactions: 13
The everything five pounds video is awful. You can tell the quality of the items is terrible and baggy, they don’t fit, it’s just cheap tat. Just cause it’s £5 doesn’t mean you should buy it. It’s just fast fashion that will last a couple of uses and then ruin in the wash. Why try and promote that type of crap to her followers, she’d promote a turd if she offered money to do so

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The everything five pounds video is awful. You can tell the quality of the items is terrible and baggy, they don’t fit, it’s just cheap tat. Just cause it’s £5 doesn’t mean you should buy it. It’s just fast fashion that will last a couple of uses and then ruin in the wash. Why try and promote that type of crap to her followers, she’d promote a turd if she offered money to do so
She literally doesn't give a tit as long as she's making a few quid. You couldn't pay me to advertise anything from that site, I'm embarrassed for her. 50k IG and 100k YT and this is the type of crap she's still putting out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kept going on about how see through that silk number was but yet she continued to turn around to flash her big arse! Who’s she trying to kid that it being seeing through was an issue, we all know she loves an excuse to flash her bits

Reactions: 12
So to conclude... Everything was £5 (she only mentioned that 78 times), everything was really really pretty, everything could be dressed up or down and everything could be worn on holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️ she makes my brain hurt!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus Chris that was a load of tat wasn’t it 😂

Playsuit did not look flattering on her at all! I’d also be scared to sit down in it incase it ripped. Someone on here the other day said she looks like Liz McDonald from Corrie and when she had that black top with the skirt that’s all I could picture was her wearing it behind the bar 😂🤢

Also how many times was she turning round so we could all see her bum 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has a special talent for making every outfit she chooses look like a slutty charity shop challenge..

That playsuit had at least £4.50s worth of cheap fabric stuck up her crack and camel toe😳

The pink dress that she would wear to a wedding... ha ha ha. You're not supposed to turn up looking like the wedding favour hun. Sugared almonds were so 1987.

The other dress. Do not stand next to a naked flame or even a 20 watt light bulb. You'll be smoked like a fag. And it's a nightie. You wouldn't wear it out in public.

I think those mustard trousers were from the mens section. They're like something a chin-less wonder would pop on with a boat shoe (minus socks)

The velvet shirt will look great come Halloween with some poundland witches accessories..

The skirt.. I have no words other than the mill called it wanted it's bakers wife back last century.

Fair play Beckeh this haul is your best to date I believe 😳👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Well if that's the best the site have to offer I think I'll avoid it ... What the hell have I just watched what a load of tat 😂😂

• Haha
Still insisting she’s a 10-12 😂 Yes maybe the first sack/skirt as it had an elasticated waist. If you’re so body positive own it ffs

Reactions: 10
Rebecca love, that grim petticoat see through monstrosity was not and I repeat NOT really gorgeous.

Reactions: 7
Living the dream eh Rebecca ?! 😜 Live in a dungeon, Kids sleep on the floor and now selling £5 tat.

That jumpsuit is absolutely awful, imagine sitting in your holiday resort and seeing Beggy strutting across the pool area wearing that?! Anyone remember this??

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I unsubscribed and unfollowed recently but my nosiness got the better of me.
That website has surely got to be flogging the most shittiest, tackiest clothing there is. £5 is overpricing it IMO. And please don't stand anywhere near a naked flame.
These instafloggers really lack a moral compass in my book. Why do you think it's £5 Rebecca?
Honestly I despair sometimes.

Reactions: 8
So to conclude... Everything was £5 (she only mentioned that 78 times), everything was really really pretty, everything could be dressed up or down and everything could be worn on holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️ she makes my brain hurt!
Do you know how much things were? She should really tell us if she’s advertising them! 😩🙈

She has a special talent for making every outfit she chooses look like a slutty charity shop challenge..

That playsuit had at least £4.50s worth of cheap fabric stuck up her crack and camel toe😳

The pink dress that she would wear to a wedding... ha ha ha. You're not supposed to turn up looking like the wedding favour hun. Sugared almonds were so 1987.

The other dress. Do not stand next to a naked flame or even a 20 watt light bulb. You'll be smoked like a fag. And it's a nightie. You wouldn't wear it out in public.

I think those mustard trousers were from the mens section. They're like something a chin-less wonder would pop on with a boat shoe (minus socks)

The velvet shirt will look great come Halloween with some poundland witches accessories..

The skirt.. I have no words other than the mill called it wanted it's bakers wife back last century.

Fair play Beckeh this haul is your best to date I believe 😳👍
Sugared almond 😩 I’m done! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I need to watch it again I am completely dumbfounded at her choices 🥴😳😳😳😳 this woman must be smarter than we think, she has to be trolling us. How else could you explain that haul?!?! 🤔😳🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kept going on about how see through that silk number was but yet she continued to turn around to flash her big arse! Who’s she trying to kid that it being seeing through was an issue, we all know she loves an excuse to flash her bits
one minute the dress could be wore to the beach, the next it’s ideal for going out for cocktails with the girls! What the duck! Make your mind up will ya. She literally lets any old tit role out of her mouth.

• Haha
Sugared Almond! 🤣🤣🤣. You watch, one of her sheep will buy one of these outfits and it will be the one she returned. Smelling of her fur burger after being wedged up her camel toe 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Everything £5, and cant you tell!
The skirt made her look like a sack of potatoes.
The trousers were a really bad fit and looked like a baby had tit on her.
Black shirt too small and very old fashioned.
The white shirt had a little collar at the top. Well I never!!
The grey playsuit was way too small, made her look like a hooker and she definitely cannot get away with no bra!
The white dress was surely either a nightie or an underslip for another dress.
The pink dress was hideous, too small and made me think she should be sitting on top of a toilet roll in my Nans bathroom!
All in all, bloody awful! 😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow, I’m actually lost for words with the latest video. How many times does she want to say, ‘you can dress it up, dress it down’ ‘FIVE POUNDS’ ‘great for cocktails with the girls’ (cause she does that all the time 😩) and god if I hear her say ‘pretty’ once more!!!!! So pretty. I thinks it’s so pretty. It’s such a pretty dress 😫 ALSO FIVE POUNDS...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.