Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats true!! but you get my point she doesnt do stuff for the boys, she does it to appear like she does. If that makes sense🤣

100% she gets dressed up to take photos. I bet you anything she changed in to jeans and her jumper before she left

Reactions: 13
Regarding her 'style' (or lack of).

I think she is at that awkward stage a lot of women get to when they've had a couple of kids. Physically, her body has changed but mentally her taste in clothes hasn't.

She is drawn to revealing, bodycon fast fashion, they're the styles she sees online or on other people her age and thinks "I love that!" but doesn't take into consideration her body type or her lifestyle out in the dales.

She'd do well to book a personal shopping experience in Leeds and start her wardrobe from scratch.

Reactions: 15
I'm not for a second surprised that God awful dress is from everything5pounds
Nor am I shocked she's done one of these after every YouTube and their dog has been doing one..

Reactions: 10
She obviously likes male attention. I could think of nothing worse than everything on show and men staring, but I'm happy In my relationship. I will wear shorts and a top but always with an oversized kimono just so I'm more covered and only when its really hot. She has no idea what so ever tho when it comes to fashion. Her and the boys look like they get dressed in the dark most days! Stick to the field shots, literally only thing she can get right. She is what she looks cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 13
That playsuit needs to be at least 1 size bigger, looks like it's splitting at the seams, how can she not notice its way too small?

Reactions: 7
That 1st skirt looks like a potato sack. She looks Amish (no offence to the Amish out there)

Also the black velvet shirt with the denim skirt is a pure 90s Liz McDonald look.

Clueless....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I said when she bragged about the dress it would be from that site...she's so predictable

Reactions: 10
latest YouTube cheap trash much like rebegga 😂
I would be scared to death of wearing anything, you can imagine it falling apart as you walk and move. The dress is that crappy cheap ass material that you sweat in the second you put it on too.

She is so God damn repetitive I don't know if I can watch it further.

Reactions: 8
The first skirt looks like she's about to enter the parent's sack race on sports day 😆

Public service announcement, Rebecca, please don't wear the grey playsuit out in public, you do not look good, it does not suit you and your current shape at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe with all that’s in the news at the minute she’s done a fast fashion haul - bleeping unbelievable! The crushed velvet shirt is something else though 👌

Edit - by news I mean the stuff about boohoo and the conditions of the workers etc

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Every item from the new haul looks like something I would pull out my nans wardrobe circa 2000

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ. I have no more words . Give it a fuckin rest love and size the duck up !! Oh and wear a bra for the sake of your boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said herself it is stuff shops couldn't get rid of therefore why the duck would you want to buy it if the original shop couldn't bloody shift it!! She's so thick it hurts.

It's all cheap, nasty tit, nothing looked good, she even talked up the see-through silky dress because it was only £5, love you can see your dinner through it, ain't nobody gonna want to wear that out in public, unless they're you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can dress it up or you can dress it down.....and repeat and repeat and repeat 😩

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.