Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's so annoying, flicking her hair around. I agree with the comment about curling your hair when you are just around the house all day, 😂 I shove mine up in a mum bun, I straighten and curl my hair when I go out and its not absolutely dead because I don't put unnecessary heat on it. Still do my make up so I don't look a mess but I do wonder why she's ruined her hair so many times and wonders why it breaks and snaps! Put some goodness into your hair, not strip it out durn head.

Reactions: 7
You know what else would help your ‘blortin’ hun? Eating decent food that isn’t 95% sugar salt and processed shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I can't get over how she's balding at the front of her hair line if it were me I'd be very concerned, I know she says she takes supplements for hair growth but if it's not hormone related I'd be majorly changing up my diet if I were her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Ask me a question” as long as it’s a ego stroking compliment or else you’re blocked 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't get over how she's balding at the front of her hair line if it were me I'd be very concerned, I know she says she takes supplements for hair growth but if it's not hormone related I'd be majorly changing up my diet if I were her.
Never actually noticed it until this morning, she needs to change up that parting to make it less obvious

Reactions: 5
There is nothing more cringeworthy than someone who isn’t stunning thinking they are stunning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Talking to herself again I see... get some friends rebecca, I’m sure if you put your phone down for a second and stopped Arse licking yourself you might find one.

She's like an annoying smart arse kid who's got an answer for absolutely everything.. Can never just say, yes you're absolutely right I don't condone driving off without a seat belt.

Except she’s not smart she is just an arse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She shouldn’t push her hair over to the side, doesn’t make her look sexy it just elongates her horse face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had an accident last year???
Yep, and potentially Woody was in the car - she never confirmed this but he was either in the car or alone in the house...! Back in thread 14 if you want to read it, she didn’t put the handbrake in correctly and it rolled into the wall I think?

Reactions: 11
Was it on her driveway? I thought she pulled over on the way on the school run? Totally agree the first thing you should do us put your seat belt on. You'd fail your driving test if you didn't immediately.
She is absolutely thick as tit. If your car is moving you should always be wearing a seatbelt!!!!! Who cares if it's on your 'private road' Rebecca!! You can still have an accident, twit.

I wrote the bottom one, her answer to the OP irritated me, refuses to acknowledge any responsibility for any action she takes.
It was actually me who wrote that comment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is absolutely thick as tit. If your car is moving you should always be wearing a seatbelt!!!!! Who cares if it's on your 'private road' Rebecca!! You can still have an accident, twit.

It was actually me who wrote that comment lol
Haha the OP? Her response to you was laughable. Refuses to accept any form of feedback and tries to justify it when she is flat out wrong.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.