Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They haven’t just got that one sofa surely? They must have 2, please tell me they have 2 of them? 🙈 the half sofa would have been bigger than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if its been mentioned already but what is that sofa?! It doesn't fit in at all it looks so small and out of place, do they all squeeze on and huddle up to keep warm? I feel cold just looking at that stone floor 🥶
Well she has been used to half a sofa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That strange black top shes wearing in her boring day in the life video looks so tight its cutting her arm in half

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The sofa looks horrible. It looks uncomfortable and like an old persons sofa. She really hasn't got a clue.

Also Woody jumping on the trampoline with his wellies on! So dangerous!

Reactions: 9
She doesn't have a clue how to decorate, furnish or style that house. What little she has done would be ok in a new build but is totally wrong for a 17th century cottage, it just emphasises how dark and dingy it is. She goes on about it being cosy but makes it look anything but. It could look fantastic but needs far more spending on it than they can afford.

Reactions: 7
I'm positive the sofa is second hand that's why she's not mentioned it Til now and even then it was only a quick shot and comment in passing about it...
At least it has two arms 🙌
But yeah how do all 4 of them sit on it comfortably..
OH they don't.. I've seen many stories or blogs where the boys are sat on that rank stone floor with snacks etc
Nobody took the bait and gifted her a sofa.. Poor Rebecca
Do we think she will start going 9n about the wedding now for some freebies?!

How can she think she is goals in a house like that. Maybe if it was done up properly and nicely (not in tacky new build decor that doesn't suit the house) then maybe... But they use 3 rooms???
The other rooms they've filled with tit so they can't be used and they are all walking around on stone floors???
She goes on about how cosy it is... No love it looks dismal to me.. Not somewhere for young kids
Imo 😂✌

Reactions: 18
Why didn’t she say in the vlog where the new sofa came from? Or did she ? and I missed it 😆...... Is it because you can’t affiliate link buying something from a Facebook post or Gumtree whatever 🤦🏽‍♀️ There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying from sites like that! It’s just the lies with Rebecca that she earns lots when we know if she had bought that sofa brand new we would all hear about it and same if it was gifted! How do they survive financially I really don’t understand they do nothing both of them it seems ??!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course she’s buying the chickens a new coop before her children get new beds. The children will share the old coop as their bed, duh! Might be an improvement. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course she’s buying the chickens a new coop before her children get new beds. The children will share the old coop as their bed, duh! Might be an improvement. 🙃
Even then chicken's new bed will be raised off the floor.

Her latest story, she has no idea how to style that hair, it's gonna look a mess 🤣

Reactions: 6
She posts videos of her reading to kids because its not somat she usually does!! Poor kids won't sleep tnite, reading with woman n playtime with daddy they wont know whats happened!!
Their whole bedtime routine is a joke, it should be restful, not over stimulated with Ratboy throwing the kids all over just for bloody content. Both parents are pathetic, I just wish one of them could do something with the boys without vlogging or taking pictures. There's nothing these two simpletons won't vlog or take pictures of. The two boys, child hoods are played out online for 1000s to see, including the dirty perverts their mother enjoys attracting. Beggy isn't the only one, so many vloggers don't seem to understand that selling their families online is never a good thing, because they are in no position to moan or play victims when people criticise or call them out on dangerous/questionable behaviour. The other day Beggy posted a quote about if she blocks someone she's revoking their access to her, the problem there is, the very people she blocks are the people responsible for her ability to earn, she needs them far more than they need her. There are countless vloggers, all trying to show us how wonderful they are, when in reality, they are no different to the rest of us.

Reactions: 16
I think she regrets getting the hair cut she hasn’t a clue what to do with it surely to god she doesn’t think she can walk round flicking it to one side all the time!

Reactions: 11
To be fair her hair didn’t look bad once she’d curled it and actually washed it. BUT she’s going down the same route again, she needs to keep the heat off it, she could have tied the top half in a little top knot and left the bottom it would have looked fine. I don’t get why you would be frazzling you’re hair for a day at home. She needs to stop now or she’ll need extensions for her wedding.

Reactions: 2
No wonder her hair always looks greasy, she can’t stop messing with it! I don’t think the salon have done her any favours with a style that needs maintenance. They should have worked with the natural movement of her hair, instead she’ll need to use heat every day!

Reactions: 5
That hair flick grates on me so much, if she wants her hair that way why doesn’t she just put her parting there?!

Their whole bedtime routine is a joke, it should be restful, not over stimulated with Ratboy throwing the kids all over just for bloody content. Both parents are pathetic, I just wish one of them could do something with the boys without vlogging or taking pictures. There's nothing these two simpletons won't vlog or take pictures of. The two boys, child hoods are played out online for 1000s to see, including the dirty perverts their mother enjoys attracting. Beggy isn't the only one, so many vloggers don't seem to understand that selling their families online is never a good thing, because they are in no position to moan or play victims when people criticise or call them out on dangerous/questionable behaviour. The other day Beggy posted a quote about if she blocks someone she's revoking their access to her, the problem there is, the very people she blocks are the people responsible for her ability to earn, she needs them far more than they need her. There are countless vloggers, all trying to show us how wonderful they are, when in reality, they are no different to the rest of us.
I’m not a fan of Rebecca meldrum but even she has stopped showing her children, and she’s stopped vlogging because she’s obviously realised it’s not worth her it for her family... maybe beggy could take a leaf out of her book!

Reactions: 7
she doesn’t see anything wrong with their mattress being directly on the floor, going for the super cute crack den vibe 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHAT IS WITH THAT STUPID HAIR FLICK. UGHHHHH. And that bloody smile where she puts her tongue between her teeth??? God she bleeping loves herself doesn’t she.

Also, I definitely thought she was wearing pyjamas when she was talking in her stories before she started doing her hair when I then realised it was a top 😅

Reactions: 17
Every time she says that she drinks peppermint tea to help with her bloating a bit of sick belches up into my mouth 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.