Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s thick as mince 🤦🏽‍♀️ Someone else has commented on the you tube video saying why can’t she ever take accountability for making mistakes! She would get more respect off people for just being honest! Why lie Rebecca you were clearly not on the drive way and even if you were it was still wrong. She will likely delete the comments and block the users.......Imagine that was your life when you do something wrong and get called out you just delete and block and continue to duck up and delete and block 😴 draining!! Just own it Rebecca nobody is perfect but you sure as hell like to make it look like you are! God forbid you had a real job and had to take constructive criticism !!!

Reactions: 18
Is she writing questions to herself?! I asked one that's been avoided 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% is, I’ve asked one too and it’s been avoided. All the questions she picks are just about how great she is, or #familygoals or about a recent video she has done.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely who else gives a duck about her shopping haul, meal plans, her make up! Sad woman, she is, she loves herself so much it is unbearable....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s thick as mince 🤦🏽‍♀️ Someone else has commented on the you tube video saying why can’t she ever take accountability for making mistakes! She would get more respect off people for just being honest! Why lie Rebecca you were clearly not on the drive way and even if you were it was still wrong. She will likely delete the comments and block the users.......Imagine that was your life when you do something wrong and get called out you just delete and block and continue to duck up and delete and block 😴 draining!! Just own it Rebecca nobody is perfect but you sure as hell like to make it look like you are! God forbid you had a real job and had to take constructive criticism !!!
It was my comment. Used to be a fan and now she just makes me rage

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is driving down this, which is still a way from their house and therefore regardless of it being a public or private road she needs to wear a seatbelt if the vehicle is moving. She is irresponsible and will not hold her hands up that what she has done is wrong. She likely also does it a lot as that was just habit for her.
She clearly has zero regard for her safety and her kids (driving without a seatbelt, kids wearing shoes far too big whilst playing in a river and not an adult near to help, that bleeping trampoline without a safety net) just a few examples that spring to mind. However Beggy, you are breaking the law by driving a motorised vehicle without your seatbelt on, regardless of it being a public or private road. The best part is that you’re thick enough to film the evidence yourself and post it on the internet. The screenshot of her smart arse reply in the comments is her admitting she isn’t wearing a seatbelt while driving and therefore further evidence. I’m not local to her but anyone who is has every right to contact the local police with their concerns. She’ll soon change her tune. She really makes angry with her ‘I’m Right, you’re wrong’ attitude.

Reactions: 11
Getting properly pissed off with her Q&A response regarding having a 10 year plan and giving the reply she wants to help people.

Help which people ?
What training are you going to undertake ?
What care sector are you going to work in ?
What kind of help do you want to provide ?

Because from where I'm standing that reply looks like I'm going to milk social media for all its worth until I can afford a place in Spain then when I'm out there I'll strip off and bare more flesh because seeing my semi naked body is helping people, what people well old pervs with erectile problems.... seriously begs think before you type .
I'll be surprised if she's still living Steve's dream life in 10 years, I think Spain is her dream, not his. He has been a meal ticket for her to sit on her backside and pursue the social media joke, other wise she would have had to get a real job in the real world and we all know she's too lazy for that

Reactions: 10
Just seen her tik tok, she is bleeping radged!! She shd be having playtime with the boys!!
Absolute head!! Thick woman

Reactions: 8
“I may look cool, calm and collective”.....eh??

it’s collected you idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
My question hasn’t been mentioned either!

[QUOTE
This is her Job guys 😂 lovely set of fillings there luv!
[/QUOTE]
Not surprised with all the sugar she inhales!

Reactions: 6
“I may look cool, calm and collective”.....eh??

it’s collected you idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️
This made me laugh :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, she needs to give up social media and get herself back in education. What’s her excuse not to? She has all the time in the world. And according to her, she’s not shy on cash. It’s laziness! The story of her life. Never mind the thousands of people she’s influencing online, it’s those two boys who really are at a loss here. They really don’t stand a chance and it breaks my heart that they have those two dimwits to look up to!

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but what grown ass woman would do that siren tiktok thinking it was funny, what the duck was that!

Reactions: 20
She's avoided mine too
Hate when someone does a ‘catch up with me’ and answer about 4 questions and none of them are slightly interesting 😴 always ‘how do you ignore da trollz hun’ or ‘love watchin ya channnel‘ and ‘your make up is lovely babe, can you do a video’ 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 16
How are the renovations going? Someone is taking the piss surely? Yeah really good thanks she says. We’ve got lots planned. She needs to look up the definition of renovation because painting everything in sight cream is not renovating!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My question wasn't even horrible or bitchy lol she answers the same old boring questions

Which one of you asked about the food hauls own up... That can't have been genuine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My question wasn't even horrible or bitchy lol she answers the same old boring questions

Which one of you asked about the food hauls own up... That can't have been genuine 😂
mine wasn’t horrible or bitchy, an actual question about the chickens 😂 the gurrrrrrls and she ignored it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.