Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it on her driveway? I thought she pulled over on the way on the school run? Totally agree the first thing you should do is* put your seat belt on. You'd fail your driving test if you didn't immediately.
That’s not her driveway she’s a liar.

Reactions: 14
Yeah that was not her driveway at all! It was tarmac for a start! She is such a liar!! She also states in the video that she’s ‘gunna head back home in a minute’ and also why would she be on her driveway if then she says she’s literally just dropped Alfeh off at school???!😡😓 She’s actually thick as tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ at least buy the arm chair to the sofa you tight a s s how do they all fit on that sofa 🙄

Reactions: 13
I thought I would create a screen recording of the segment without her seatbelt on. Incase she decides to edit or delete the video after she’s been called out!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Does she actually not realise how dangerous it is to not wear a seatbelt? A friend of mine is a paramedic and he says he’s always seeing people die in accidents from not wearing seatbelts, they come flying out of the car and they’re gone in a millisecond! There was a crash near where I live a while ago, the car clipped a curb and rolled at speed into a field, it flipped several times & they were picking brain matter out of the field for days afterwards! Just yesterday I was reading about the air steward who passed away last year in a crash, she wasn’t wearing her seatbelt and came out of the glass sunroof! Rebecca you bleeping idiot. You weren’t on your drive, and even if you were, put your seatbelt on!!! I can’t believe she’d be so thick.

Reactions: 18
Yeah that was not her driveway at all! It was tarmac for a start! She is such a liar!! She also states in the video that she’s ‘gunna head back home in a minute’ and also why would she be on her driveway if then she says she’s literally just dropped Alfeh off at school???!😡😓 She’s actually thick as tit
Dropped
Him off at school that day and the school was closed

Reactions: 5
I thought I would create a screen recording of the segment without her seatbelt on. Incase she decides to edit or delete the video after she’s been called out!
I think it's her very poor editing skills and the single track road she is on is the road leading to their house (that she walks along for post) and when getting into her car she has just closed the gate, from her explanation, however is not clear and therefore her justification cannot be taken as gospel. It links too closely to the view where she parked on the side to film. However she had an accident on the same road previously and is driving and therefore should be wearing her seatbelt regardless of whether she is on that road leading to their house or a public road. Which we commented on and she dismissed.

Edit to add, she also checks her wing mirror which also suggests she was checking for traffic on a public road.

So where exactly is the tarmac “driveway” that you’re driving down without your seatbelt on then?
33B0AFB7-48F3-411B-B099-1909024FB82A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
She is driving down this, which is still a way from their house and therefore regardless of it being a public or private road she needs to wear a seatbelt if the vehicle is moving. She is irresponsible and will not hold her hands up that what she has done is wrong. She likely also does it a lot as that was just habit for her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Literally any normal person would have said "oh your right I'm sorry I don't normally do it, was just in a mad rush that day blah blah blah" but nooooo the slightest comment that isn't "youre the best" and she's got to have the last word :rolleyes: act your age dingle not your shoe size!!

I literally don't understand why, when Steve found out his dads company was getting sold they didn't put the dungeon back on the market given that they then didn't have Steves salary to do the needed renovations..... Judging by how they used to live I reckon he was probably making 8-10k per month but the key word in that situation being DAD. He's never going to make that level of money ever again at any other workplace...given that according to companies house his dad is nearly 60 I doubt he'll be doing any major business ventures and is probably winding down for retirement, so everyone would probably be happier all round if they just sold up and got a cheaper new build in skipton that doesn't need so many renovations that Readly ads alone can't pay for 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Does she actually not realise how dangerous it is to not wear a seatbelt? A friend of mine is a paramedic and he says he’s always seeing people die in accidents from not wearing seatbelts, they come flying out of the car and they’re gone in a millisecond! There was a crash near where I live a while ago, the car clipped a curb and rolled at speed into a field, it flipped several times & they were picking brain matter out of the field for days afterwards! Just yesterday I was reading about the air steward who passed away last year in a crash, she wasn’t wearing her seatbelt and came out of the glass sunroof! Rebecca you bleeping idiot. You weren’t on your drive, and even if you were, put your seatbelt on!!! I can’t believe she’d be so thick.
So true! I’m a paramedic too and the amount of lives that could have been saved by wearing a seatbelt is crazy. It takes seconds to put the seatbelt on. They are there for a reason. I can’t believe she’s vlogging that for thousands of people to see. Doesn’t even matter if it’s on her ‘driveway’ something unexpected could happen & she could still crash.

Reactions: 15
She shouldn’t push her hair over to the side, doesn’t make her look sexy it just elongates her horse face.
It emphasises her receding hair line

So true! I’m a paramedic too and the amount of lives that could have been saved by wearing a seatbelt is crazy. It takes seconds to put the seatbelt on. They are there for a reason. I can’t believe she’s vlogging that for thousands of people to see. Doesn’t even matter if it’s on her ‘driveway’ something unexpected could happen & she could still crash.
Sadly hospitals are full of smart arses like Rebecca, sadly she never learns. Most of her sheep will probably not even have realised what she did. So many vloggers drive without due care and attention because they're too busy looking at the camera whilst driving or taking their hands off the steering wheel whilst driving.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who gives a flying duck if its her driveway or the M1, at the end of the day she's clearly on an incline (judging by how hard she takes off her handbrake) all it takes is for her breaks not to work and suddenly she's in a car gaining speed with no belt. I don't think the law is 'wear a seat belt unless you're in't dales'. Stupid girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone had a reply from siobhan freegard? This is just another incident in a line of dangerous dangerous behaviour that should not be held up and worshipped as "mum goals"

Getting properly pissed off with her Q&A response regarding having a 10 year plan and giving the reply she wants to help people.

Help which people ?
What training are you going to undertake ?
What care sector are you going to work in ?
What kind of help do you want to provide ?

Because from where I'm standing that reply looks like I'm going to milk social media for all its worth until I can afford a place in Spain then when I'm out there I'll strip off and bare more flesh because seeing my semi naked body is helping people, what people well old pervs with erectile problems.... seriously begs think before you type .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The stuff we're calling her out on isn't even petty tit or trying to find any little detail to pick apart, which is what Bex and other influencers think we do.

This is basic stuff that most normal people do! Wearing a seatbelt, feeding kids vegetables, nets on trampolines, giving them warm beds, clothing them decently, keeping them safe. That's not petty. People that don't do these things don't deserve 'mum vlogger' status and parenting related freebies and deals and to be under the banner of 'Channel Mum' (whatever that's worth 🙄). It's outrageous. These issues need addressing!

Her biggest issue is that she genuinely feels she does no wrong. She's either too ignorant or too stupid to see otherwise. Maybe she can see where she could improve, but she can't be arsed or continues to do crappy things to save face. Whatever it is, it makes her seem moronic and an apathetic parent at best.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.