Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way that house looks in pics I would be dizzy living there with all the uneven floors and door frames or has beggy just gone wild with the slimming tools on Facetune? We will never know

Reactions: 9
Now you mention it you're probably right she was ways slender in school wasn't she. She was voted prom Queen and so popular ... so she says 🙄
I remember her saying that actually and saying she was popular, another made up story to get her sheep to fawn over her. Anything for attention. If they thought she had tree trunks then she has a bleeping forest full now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s well and truly found her band wagon now. All the sheep commenting. At least it isn’t her kids in the bath or them slumming it on that minging floor

Reactions: 7
She's about as fake as 95% of her following 🥱🥱
Correct!! On holiday with mum n dad?? Thought they split when she was little!! Mmmm, how many more lies, she was probably the one telling someone else they were fat or had tree trunk legs, its come back to haunt her!! How many more pervs will be added to her subscriber list tonight!! Bloody body positive my arrrrssssse!!

Reactions: 19
REBECCA: PROVE HOW BODY POSITIVE YOU ARE BY ONLY POSTING UNEDITED, UNFILTERED, NATURALLY POSED PHOTOS.

You're such a bleeping hypocrite, it's laughable. You can't make yourself a body confidence icon when you continue to contort yourself into ridiculous positions and hold your breath when you take selfies. Every time you do that, you're contributing to the issue of social media perfection and fakery, the very thing you're now posting about whilst naked. You're a cretin.

Reactions: 26
I remember her saying that actually and saying she was popular, another made up story to get her sheep to fawn over her. Anything for attention. If they thought she had tree trunks then she has a bleeping forest full now.
🤣🤣🤣 I think it's in one of her ask me anything vlogs

Reactions: 4
She’s real body goals is our rebegga😜 and all these morons telling her how wonderful she is need to seriously get a life!

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much she is regretting the new hair?? It may have been damaged but let’s face it she could style it really well when it was long and it did often look good, now she looks so dowdy.

Reactions: 6
Run out of content again so got to post a picture of basically her flaps 🤷🏻‍♀️Is that how the gram works nowadays?

Her poor kids that’s all I can think - being the ones with “that mum”

Reactions: 12
FFS!!! Beggy will you please buy a better supporting bra. I’m sick seeing your boobs hanging about like spaniels ears. Oh and you’ve knees that could score a goal for England Begs but I know you wont mind me saying cause your so bodehhh confadant 🙄 I’m sick seeing her half dressed I swear I see her furburger more than my own.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are you bleeping KIDDING ME?! Another 'bodeh positiviteh' post?! Roll your flab up and put it away, love, we've seen enough!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Slightly going against the grain here i know but I can't see how it's an inspiring body confidence post when she's a size 10/12, with no stretch marks or badly sagging stomach skin after having two children she just looks normal like i seriously can't see all these terrible flaws that the sheep are telling her she's so brave to reveal.
Imagine people with scars or excess post baby belly skin or serious weight issues looking at her moaning about absolutely nothing again thinking (rightly) what a total fraud !

Reactions: 22
Predictable. She’ll be trying to jump on the Molly-Mae bandwagon and be collecting up the comments for another troll rant. 🤨

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.