Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me laugh :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, she needs to give up social media and get herself back in education. What’s her excuse not to? She has all the time in the world. And according to her, she’s not shy on cash. It’s laziness! The story of her life. Never mind the thousands of people she’s influencing online, it’s those two boys who really are at a loss here. They really don’t stand a chance and it breaks my heart that they have those two dimwits to look up to!
I think I’ve said this before but I can’t understand those who are happy to live the influencer life, I mean of course they might love the freebies, stuff like that, and if they didn’t exist neither would this website - but take Rebecca - what is her life? Really? She basically vlogs the same Day over and over again. No change, no variety, no deadlines, nothing to really push and motivate Her and this shows in her vlogs. She could go back into education, gain new skills, vlog aspects of her experience and how parenting is different as a result - and show those boys there’s much more to strive for in the world rather than settling for the easy life. But of course pigs may also fly...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This made me laugh :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, she needs to give up social media and get herself back in education. What’s her excuse not to? She has all the time in the world. And according to her, she’s not shy on cash. It’s laziness! The story of her life. Never mind the thousands of people she’s influencing online, it’s those two boys who really are at a loss here. They really don’t stand a chance and it breaks my heart that they have those two dimwits to look up to!
I don't think she's going to improve her grammar and spelling if she only reads one book a year! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That new tik tok is another level of cringe. I seriously think she’s not right. Please someone who lives in Yorkshire report her to the police for seatbelt incident.

Reactions: 16
That new tik tok is another level of cringe. I seriously think she’s not right. Please someone who lives in Yorkshire report her to the police for seatbelt incident.
100% agree! Channel scum won’t take action against her so now she can finally be held accountable for her negligence and even better, by the law!

Edited to add: I’d go as far as approaching the local press. These influencers need to be accountable to someone. Rebecca in particular has thousands of followers who could take her advice or watch that vlog and think that everything she’s doing is okay. It’s not. Quite frankly, for someone who does so little, she does it all so wrong! She needs a wake up call. A chap on the door from the police should do it or an article for her sheep, who haven’t ventured to tattle (yet), to see her for what she really is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How can she say she can stand in front of the camera and not feel a wally.. and then do the most ridiculous tiktok 🤣🤣 you are a massive head Rebecca, how old are you?!

Reactions: 16
The what's your favourite staycation in the UK that got me. "I want'tu visit Scotland and Wales cos its righhh like t'dales. 🤷‍♀️ Why would you go somewhere you thought was exactly like where you live? Wouldn't you want to see what they had to offer as beautiful places in their own right? But Nope. Just wants the same boring field scene for insta 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Feeling overwhelmed” what a bloody joke, she literally has the laziest life you could imagine. Seriously, she’s deranged.

Reactions: 12
Cool calm and collective.......I’m dying 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
She has zero grasp on the English language! It's embarrassing. Can't prounce everyday words - raisins, Viennese, tortilla, soreen, potatoes. The time she tried to say voila but said wallaaa!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has zero grasp on the English language! It's embarrassing. Can't prounce everyday words - raisins, Viennese, tortilla, soreen, potatoes. The time she tried to say voila but said wallaaa!
I literally can’t understand how she can’t pronounce such basic words?!

Reactions: 5
Oh and don’t forget the classic “boohoo cheek” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we all take a moment to appreciate the new button at the top that takes us directly to her Stories? 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I've lost my VIP status! Not my fault Bex is boring as tit lately. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her face mask answer! She truly is so stupid. Yes, of course the government should have been clearer but the way she says "if I HAVE to wear one then I will". Come. The. duck. On. At least use her "influencer" status for good and buy a few pretty ones and show the right way of wearing them. Yes it would be so cringey but like she cares about that... at least she might convince a few people who are apprehensive about wearing them to just get on with it and wear them.

Reactions: 11
Her face mask answer! She truly is so stupid. Yes, of course the government should have been clearer but the way she says "if I HAVE to wear one then I will". Come. The. duck. On. At least use her "influencer" status for good and buy a few pretty ones and show the right way of wearing them. Yes it would be so cringey but like she cares about that... at least she might convince a few people who are apprehensive about wearing them to just get on with it and wear them.
She hasn't had to think about Coronavirus at all has she. Up there in t'dreamy Dales. She doesn't go out. Alfie hasn't been at school all this time. Steve hasn't been out working. They live in the arse end of nowhere. As far as she's concerned, it's just been an extended closure of Primark which has been a mild inconvenience to her love of ill fitting fast fashion.

For her, wearing a mask will just be an irritating reminder that she can't go to Tits Out Tenners this summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
im sure even steve could make the boys some wooden slats for the beds if they cant afford to buy new ones. Seeing as he build the bed for the dogs!?

Reactions: 6
im sure even steve could make the boys some wooden slats for the beds if they cant afford to buy new ones. Seeing as he build the bed for the dogs!?
They can afford to buy them, they just chose not to buy them and don’t think having a mattress on a floor is an issue.

I also wonder every time she bores us with a video of her making their mattresses, how it doesn’t annoy her that the mattress isn’t a snug fit in those bits of woods frames

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.