Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit guys if only we could buy something as super cute as a pint of milk !! they really are living the dream in Yorkshire if ever I'm lucky enough to buy milk in my life time I'll be sure I'm photographed doing it and share it on my social media for all to envy .

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Holy tit guys if only we could buy something as super cute as a pint of milk !! they really are living the dream in Yorkshire if ever I'm lucky enough to buy milk in my life time I'll be sure I'm photographed doing it and share it on my social media for all to envy .
Unless your milk is from a supa cute renovated milk truck in a supa cute glass bottle in the supa cute Dales then your milk isn’t Instagrammable or supa cute sorry😕

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Unless your milk is from a supa cute renovated milk truck in a supa cute glass bottle in the supa cute Dales then your milk isn’t Instagrammable or supa cute sorry😕
Damn it! I have Lactofree Milk so that wont be super cute and in a little glass bottle and like fresh from the cow and stuff *sniff*.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The video of Alfie on channel mum stories I’m sorry but I’ve said it before on here and I’ll say it again I’m sure that child is on the spectrum I really am. His movements seem so off to me, the speech delay, it’s been mentioned before about some of his facial features, his behaviours etc. (I don’t mean to offend anyone I hope I haven’t worded this in an offensive way I just think it every single time she uploads of him?)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The video of Alfie on channel mum stories I’m sorry but I’ve said it before on here and I’ll say it again I’m sure that child is on the spectrum I really am. His movements seem so off to me, the speech delay, it’s been mentioned before about some of his facial features, his behaviours etc. (I don’t mean to offend anyone I hope I haven’t worded this in an offensive way I just think it every single time she uploads of him?)
Have you ever seen that episode of Friends where Chandler can't smile, and he has to "look down, look down.... and go"? And its like a grimace 😀
This is Alfie, he has no natural smile for pics, have a look at the last few of him, including the channel mum one.
My son is on the spectrum and in all his photo's his eyes roll off in any direction but the camera, he literally can not pose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New hair day,
Bets she will get a long bob and go back dark (as has been said on here numerous times)
The reveal pic will be in a revealing top or with nips sticking out and eye bleeping herself
What we reckon?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder how many people that answered no to the question about vlogging were blocked? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My first thought about the milk van was ‘I hope she used the hand sanitiser because she walked straight passed it’!!!! Imagine everyone doing the same 🤢. There is nothing super cute about a pint of milk with added germs 🦠!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
I luv milk and Steve said it’s from a cow and I luv cows and the bottles realleh cute and stuff and I really luv milk so I bought some milk. Milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Middle of a pandemic still and your hairdresser will be in full PPE but yeah go ahead and vlog it love 😒🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the exact same thing

Reactions: 6
Do we think she has a face covering?! Or even knows she's got to wear one?! Lol
I’m a hairdresser, my clients aren’t required to wear a mask/face covering, government guidelines are just the hair stylist needs to wear a visor! Obviously some salons still require clients to wear a mask, hers might not x

Reactions: 7
My husband: ' so let me get this straight, she left school, had a job, left job, got knocked up, started you tube, posts pictures with her arse out and people are saying she's inspirational and lit goals?'
Me: 'yes'
Him: 'we're all fucked'.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If she got raw milk hopefully she won't give it to Woody as I don't think young children cope with the bacteria so well 🤢

Reactions: 1
If you ever manage to do this you’ll be a true ‘digital creator’. Just like Begga and Rat Boy 🐀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
New hair day,
Bets she will get a long bob and go back dark (as has been said on here numerous times)
The reveal pic will be in a revealing top or with nips sticking out and eye bleeping herself
What we reckon?! 😂
SPOT ON 🙌🏼👌🏻

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.