Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m betting that the sofa has been gifted/ad and she’s waiting for the ad to be approved.

I can’t wait for her to get a long bob but look less like Emily shak and more like a member of Hanson (I should know, I have a long bob and it takes a good bit of styling to make it look good, worth it though)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My husband: ' so let me get this straight, she left school, had a job, left job, got knocked up, started you tube, posts pictures with her arse out and people are saying she's inspirational and lit goals?'
Me: 'yes'
Him: 'we're all fucked'.
Your husband has hit the nail on the head. Anyone that thinks anything that she does, is inspirational, needs help in getting their life on track. Beggy is more of an example of 'how not to do things'.

Reactions: 13
Been away for a day and just catching up....

Literally can't deal...I understand there are pathological liars in the world I was even "friends" with one for a number of years but EVEN SHE would go to some effort to make sure her lies agreed with each other....

So on channel mum stories she's aparrently a size 10/12, yet last week she posted a Primark haul where everything she bought was a 12 or a medium (12-14) and when she tried it on all of that was literally hanging on for dear life as if she'd squeezed herself into it. Then she posts the shake a leg "dance" video looking nothing like a size 10.

I know shes thick but surely even she knows the evidence is out there, only a week old, that shows what she's saying is total drivel?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Channel Mum are bound to change the password everytime someone does a takeover for the day
I wonder if it's a DPA breach to give access to a full account to other people.

If she got raw milk hopefully she won't give it to Woody as I don't think young children cope with the bacteria so well 🤢
Don't forget milk doesn't sit well on their tummehs

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m a hairdresser, my clients aren’t required to wear a mask/face covering, government guidelines are just the hair stylist needs to wear a visor! Obviously some salons still require clients to wear a mask, hers might not x
I didn't know this! Thanjyou xx

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it's a DPA breach to give access to a full account to other people.

Don't forget milk doesn't sit well on their tummehs
Be interesting to see how they (channel mum) do it. Maybe a mummy blogger who can't stand Beckehh can enlighten us 😄

Reactions: 4
How do you know the sofa is new? Did she not just have a throw over it that has been removed?

Reactions: 5
Why hasn’t she shown the new sofa yet?🤔🤔🤔
By the looks of what we've seen it's got no back cushions to it kind of just looks like a hard brown sofa frame 🙄
On the hair front if she just comes back having had a another tiny end trim again then she needs a bloody reality check from her stylist.

Reactions: 7
I’m a hairdresser, my clients aren’t required to wear a mask/face covering, government guidelines are just the hair stylist needs to wear a visor! Obviously some salons still require clients to wear a mask, hers might not x
I wore a mask as a courtesy to the older ladies in the salon, then I look round and saw they had pulled theirs down to their chins so they could gossip! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My husband: ' so let me get this straight, she left school, had a job, left job, got knocked up, started you tube, posts pictures with her arse out and people are saying she's inspirational and lit goals?'
Me: 'yes'
Him: 'we're all fucked'.
Your husband is a man of few words like my partner. But nails it in the shortest of sentences. I like your husband!

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow her ,I used to a few years ago ,sometime I come across this thread so I’ll watch her stories .
Anyway I noticed the video of her ‘dancing’ if that’s what she calls it in her underwear and i just died inside with embarrassment for her .I wonder if she will ever look back in years to come and regret posting it ( among other things she’s posted ).Im a mum of two myself and there’s nothing wrong with showing your body and wearing what you want after you’ve had kids .If you love your body and you’re proud of it then great .However I don’t think she is either of those things ,I think she just needs the constant validation from strangers and it’s really sad this is how she’s choosing to get it .The woman has a fiancé ,if she can’t feel secure enough in the knowledge that the ones who really matter love her and think she’s brilliant then there’s something wrong with her relationships .I know the father of my children wouldn’t want me posting a video like that and not because he’s controlling or doesn’t like me showing flesh but because he has respect for me and himself .
She exploits her children and herself online to such an extent she may as well hold a sign up in these videos saying ‘will do anything for validation -I have no shame’
Rebecca if you’re reading this I have one bit of advice for you ,get a job .An actual ,get out of the house and go earn an honest living type job .
Thank me later .

Reactions: 25
How sad that she hasn't been on all day just so she can do a big reveal for content of her hair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Out of her 15 most recent posts.. 12 of them are her posing!!! I can not cope 🤦🏻‍♀️ no need to tell everyone you love your body, self etc because your feed tells us that anyway!! Don’t know about anyone else but my feed is full of my child, house & experiences

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How sad that she hasn't been on all day just so she can do a big reveal for content of her hair
Was literally just gonna say this 😂
She's been in the boss babe room sat in front of her designer shelf pouting away all afternoon ready for this evenings big reveal.
Can't cope
We all know it's gonna be a dark Bob, not groundbreaking and a bit sad that bunch of strangers can predict it..
I hope she did go for that cis I honestly think she will look soooo much nicer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was literally just gonna say this 😂
She's been in the boss babe room sat in front of her designer shelf pouting away all afternoon ready for this evenings big reveal.
Can't cope
We all know it's gonna be a dark Bob, not groundbreaking and a bit sad that bunch of strangers can predict it..
I hope she did go for that cis I honestly think she will look soooo much nicer.
Literally 🤣🤣 can see it now, then all the gushing re-posts of her sheep telling her how much they love her and her new hair...followed by a new profile picture with it flipped over and pouting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh what if she’s splashed the cash and got extensions? We all know how she likes to spend money on herself!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.