Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing a thigh or boob, but had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca has full control of their insta today so whatever you are sending she can read and delete and block! Whys everyone shocked?

But tbh they are allowing someone who lets their child stand at a table on a concrete floor take over so i doubt they care on a normal day.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Marks and Spencers 2-3 do ... But I don't think she would pay for marks and Spencers though 🙈

The likes are low too on the photo and comments non existent... Surely channel mum will notice this ??
Of the 6 comments only one is directed at her channel, the others are comments about the Dale's or just emojis and not actual comments. Wonder where all her loyal sheep are, surely with 50,000 Instagram subscribers and 100,000 youtube subscribers, she should have more than one actual comment praising her.

Reactions: 17
She is so bleeping boring 😴😴 watching the channel mum stories there is literally nothing to her, no wonder her channel is growing at a snails pace!

Reactions: 13
She’s only going to the milk barn thing for content. I live near a big city and there are things like that near us 😂 you think she would be there daily

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been meaning to go there for a while but didn't have the right photo op.
That's what she meant to say..
She just proves she does nothing unless it'll give her content..
She's really trying to portray this country wife image isn't she..
It'll give people a shock when they look on her page and see her tits out in every other photo 😂

'I love milk'
'I love eggs'
It's honestly like a child speaking...

Genuine q, if she loves milk so much why does she put almond milk in her smoothies...?! The girl is a walking contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She really doesn't get fashion at all does she

Definitely only for content, she never bloody leaves the house. Trying not to look as boring and like she actually does stuff with Woody.
I wonder if she’s made sure his wellies are on the correct feet this time 🙄

Reactions: 8
I just left a comment on there after somebody asked why they were blocked and it was gone before i could even screenshot! Wow...she is unreal! So much for #bekind

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well she’s so busy deleting and blocking that there’s very little content. Come on Rebecca aren’t you going to get your flabby bits out today for the Channel Mum audience? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Woodys jumper he’s wearing has poppers. Correct me if I’m wrong here but clothes don’t have poppers on when the child reaches 18-24 months? I never came across poppers on clothes for my son as soon as he hit 2..
It’s probably mammas and pappas

Reactions: 2
I just left a comment on there after somebody asked why they were blocked and it was gone before i could even screenshot! Wow...she is unreal! So much for #bekind
I've just seen that comment and went to sort out my youngest come back to have another look and it's been deleted within minutes.

Reactions: 5
Woodys jumper he’s wearing has poppers. Correct me if I’m wrong here but clothes don’t have poppers on when the child reaches 18-24 months? I never came across poppers on clothes for my son as soon as he hit 2..
I have bought quite a few pieces for my little one who is in 3-4years and they have poppers on the jumpers/t-shirts. Ive found it’s usually Zara and H&M that have them. Don’t know why because it’s bloody annoying when you forget and try to get them undressed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
2 year old climb up on to a bench over a concrete floor, not watching him nor correcting him. Children sleeping on the floor, shoes on the wrong feet, clothes never fit, no vegetables or fruit in their diet but feeding them nuts. Outstanding parenting going on in the Dales.

Reactions: 18
What a sad sad little life she leads, don't you think it says something beggy when you have to spend the day monitoring a page for comments of dislike or concern for your children.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She has about as much decorum as a reversing dump truck with no wheels on. Sad little life Becky.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.