Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now has the audacity to be going crazy like it’s a huge achievement
The face that says ‘pretend to show happy tears like I didn’t expect it at all’ when in reality we all know she’s just bought more subscribers and managed to force a fake tear or 2👀
This is hilarious 😂 sorry but she’s so desperate
You’re telling me 100,000 people actually want to see a strangers weekly food shop and tap to make a bed hahaha

Reactions: 13
Her last video has been up 3 days and only have 7 thousand and 300 views so there’s no way her subs are real!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Rebecca Lamb #44 constantly flashing nip and boob but still had to buy her way to 100k on YouTube

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Get ready for her posing with balloons saying 100k like she did when she reached 50 😂
And all the re posts kissing her arse. Least it's given her something for content..can imagine her planning it already can't you.

Reactions: 7
She must have bought most of her followers her content is tit, she only gets a few 1000 views . Wish there was a way of YouTube investigating. She really grinds my gears 😡

Reactions: 6
2 tins of tomato soup
2 tins of chopped tomatoes
1 fresh orange juice
1 apple juice
1 pack of ham - for Steve’s lunches
chicken for Steve’s lunches!
gammon joint
Chicken in a bag- that goes in the slow cooker 😂
Tortellini because it lasts ages in the cupboards 🤪
Spinach for the super healthy smoothies
Chicken curry - jar of korma

Did anyone hear back from channel mum?

Last edited:
Get ready for her posing with balloons saying 100k like she did when she reached 50k 😂
Beyond cringe. Why, oh why would you do that. Il die if she does that 🙈🙈🙈 what is this bleeping strange life it’s baffling me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Wtaf is she fake crying for !!!!!!!! Honest to god she is so full of her own self importance it’s painful !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It like watching bleeping chloe ferry when she fake cries in her appreciation posts
We should feel sorry for her really , she has no actual human friends really ! The fact she seeks justification for her life by followers then she really is sad !

Reactions: 15
‘Thank you for everyone that’s being so kind right now’ duck off you moron!!! You bleeping bought your way to 100k subscribers, just like you bought your way to 50k followers on insta!!! Let’s just wait for her 100k post where she’ll be blocking and deleting comments which call her out for this utter bullshit! Again beggy is all about ‘faking it till she makes it’ 😡😡

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.