Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious she’s bought them. It goes up by exactly 100 every few days 🤣 there’s someone I follow on Instagram who started her blog in 2017 and she’s almost hit 1m followers on there, how’s Rebecca only now got 100k on youtube and 50k on Instagram after FIVE years?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s so obvious she’s bought them. It goes up by exactly 100 every few days 🤣 there’s someone I follow on Instagram who started her blog in 2017 and she’s almost hit 1m followers on there, how’s Rebecca only now got 100k on youtube and 50k on Instagram after FIVE years?!
Cause she's tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
During the squeezed out fake tears stories her top lip looked like the pictures of her when she was younger again. So much better without filler. Although as we've seen the filler seems to now be in lumps in other areas. Bet she can wait to get injected again.

Reactions: 4
Keeps jumping from this to 100k then goes back down. I’ve been watching the last 5 mins.
I’ve been watching it to and it went straight back up to 100,000! She’s defo buying them! It’s dripping between 99,000 and 100,000 it’s going up 100 at a time scamming witch

Reactions: 17
She’s a classic example of kids having kids. I know she wasn’t really a child but she was young with no life skill so same thing really. She doesn’t have a clue how to be a mother, a wife, a cook, how to do a decent healthy food shop or how to work a proper job. Of course nobody does at the start but come on, Alfie is 6 now so there’s no excuse. Most young mums I know do an amazing job and have really grown up but Rebecca still very much acts like a teenager. I wish she would get off her high horse because without Steve she wouldn’t have a mortgage, she wouldn’t have her 2 kids who are her pay checks each month and she wouldn't have had the nice cars or the holidays. I’ve never come across anyone like her in my life, she is truly an awful woman from head to toe.
I do agree as a young mum she doesn't exactly improve the young mum image...
I would however like to say as a young mum.. Had my first at 18 and now got 4 children, same age as Rebecca.. We are nit all like her.. I taught myself to cook, I spend time reading with my children and playing with my kids, me and my husband went from nothing, broke to where we are now having bought our second house... Not all of us young mums are lazy 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Go and watch her real time sub count on social blade everyone!!! It’s going from 99,900 to 100,000 then back down to 99,900 then back up to 100,000!! Lying witch buying 100 at a time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys come on, let's be reasonable, she isn't buying her subscribers,

It's that bleeping nasty troll that's doing it again..
God, that bully.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I dread to think over the years how much money she has spent buying her subscribers, one of my favourite mum Youtubers has 13k subscribers and gets the same amount of views as Beggy does! I wonder how many ‘real’ subscribers she actually has? 🧐🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
bleeping dead at her crying I have never cringed so hard in my life

This Instagram tit isn’t going to be around forever. These bloggers are going to have a huge shock in a few years

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do agree as a young mum she doesn't exactly improve the young mum image...
I would however like to say as a young mum.. Had my first at 18 and now got 4 children, same age as Rebecca.. We are nit all like her.. I taught myself to cook, I spend time reading with my children and playing with my kids, me and my husband went from nothing, broke to where we are now having bought our second house... Not all of us young mums are lazy 😂❤
This is what I mean, most mums like yourself do try their very best. They grow up and they turn out to be amazing mums. It may take some time but it doesn’t take 6 bloody years! Then there’s Rebecca who flashes her tits to anyone who will have a peek. She definitely does give all those younger mums a bad rep and it’s a shame really because they could do without it 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She will either pose with balloons or the 100k YouTube plaque when they send it her. Maybe she might do both 🤣
Il never get my head around why someone does this. Id be so, soooo embarrassed!! Who on earth does she think she is honestly. Iv never known someone love themselves like she does!

Reactions: 8
Sorry to lower the tone a bit but are Beggy’s pits hairy or just dirty 🤢
Vom !!! They look like a half shaven muff 😳 why are they so big ??

Thread suggesting.
Begga lamb doesn’t give a dam been paying for Subs instead of half a gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I screen shot this to post aswell. Wtf is going on with them?!?!
I never noticed 😂 God they’re grim aren’t they 🤢 And I’ve seen less skin folds on a seal’s armpit than on hers! State of them it looks like she has another fanny under her pit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Rebecca lamb #46 still reading the same book since may, well dome for BUYING your way to 100k

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.