Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Da duck are you crying for you head you bought your way to 100k! Shameful

She will either pose with balloons or the 100k YouTube plaque when they send it her. Maybe she might do both 🤣
They better not Send it to her I’d like to think YouTube would check to make sure these accounts reached 100k legitimately otherwise everyone would reach 100k by buying their way there

I dread to think over the years how much money she has spent buying her subscribers, one of my favourite mum Youtubers has 13k subscribers and gets the same amount of views as Beggy does! I wonder how many ‘real’ subscribers she actually has? 🧐🤔
The fact she pays money for subscribers and doesn’t pay for decent well fitting clothes and shoes for her kids tells you exactly what sort of person she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I think it keeps going from 100k and down and back up because YouTube cracked down on fake subscribers! So their new spyware or whatever can tell whether they're genuine or not, and gets rid of them pretty quick.
Someone I follow said that there's companies out there that you can buy subs from who just keep on doing it for you until the number sticks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think I know why her count only goes up by a 100 every few days. Back when this James Charles thing kicked off and all the surrounding drama last year YouTube changed how we view subscriber counts and now we only see a rounded figure instead of the actual live amount. So socialblade was basically destroyed when this happened and that’s why we only see +100 every few days for Rebecca. I don’t doubt she’s buying followers, in fact I think it’s just made it easier for her to hide the fact she is. This article explains things better than I can.

Reactions: 5
I wish she still lived in her old house.

Her new house is just horrible! Why does she like it? I dont get it at all. It does honestly look like the dingles house on emmerdale!!

Reactions: 20
I think I know why her count only goes up by a 100 every few days. Back when this James Charles thing kicked off and all the surrounding drama last year YouTube changed how we view subscriber counts and now we only see a rounded figure instead of the actual live amount. So socialblade was basically destroyed when this happened and that’s why we only see +100 every few days for Rebecca. I don’t doubt she’s buying followers, in fact I think it’s just made it easier for her to hide the fact she is. This article explains things better than I can.
Makes sense but her view count compared to subscribers just doesn’t correlate 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Beggy sharing one packet of rice between 4 of them cos she's spending he rmoney on buying subscribers.
She's so embarrassing. Everyone can see through you beggy! We know they aren't genuine subscribers so duck off
I work in the industry myself and the 100 every so often isn’t necessarily buying subscribers. If you look at anyone with more than a few thousand but not hundreds of thousand, they all go up like that on social blade. They don’t show how many you gain each day on that +100 bit. It’s annoying as anything. It does the same for me whenever I’ve gained 100 subscribers (over a period of time) and I’m definitely not buying mine.

I do reckon she’s been buying them though.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching it to and it went straight back up to 100,000! She’s defo buying them! It’s dripping between 99,000 and 100,000 it’s going up 100 at a time scamming witch
how do you know for definate? Surely its an approximate?

Reactions: 2
I'm in the bath, where the duck is this food shopping vlog?!

Imagine your job being posting online and moving somewhere you can't always get the internet. 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But you don’t edit your photos Rebecca 🤥
Imagine what a dick she must feel taking those pictures. Sat all alone in her girlboss office.

I hope youtube don’t send a plaque to her. she deserved a sponge and some soap on a roap if someone’s being kind

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Imagine putting all them people in a field, that’s how emotional it makes me.”
What?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s not wired up right is she. She looks an absolute state in her new grid post. Why so greasy and sweaty all the time ffs her hair still looks wet with grease. Just go and have a wash ya scruff bag

Reactions: 18
What kind of weirdo posts photos of them crying on their Instagram? Very odd behaviour.

Reactions: 13
She’s not wired up right is she. She looks an absolute state in her new grid post. Why so greasy and sweaty all the time ffs her hair still looks wet with grease. Just go and have a wash ya scruff bag
She looks grim!!! Why’s her chin always bloody white?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.