Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A roast in the bag chicken that I can put in the slow cooker for 36 hours. Cuz we like a roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some beans with sausages in them to make bean pop tarts that I made up all by myself and definitely did not copy it from greggs. Recipe in highlights 👆🏽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Choclit chips cus we use this in lots of baking stuff
Sum tortelinneh cus it’s last aaaages
Sum porridge orrrrts
Sum yogits basic wuns pouch wuns squeeze wuns
Sum tin bitatoes incase we run out of normal bitatoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know the difference isn’t huge but I saw someone comment on her grid photo something like ‘you are always glowing babe’ and it annoys me so much that she claims to be soooooo positive about her appearance but then filters her photos, can’t be that happy with yourself can you.

your skin looks so lovely and smooth and so glowy and supah dewy and just gorgeous because of the filter you duck.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Don’t forget the baby food snacks for her children that are almost 3 and 6 years old. Sniff! Some olbas oil for her snout she needs. Stick that on your boss babe list next time Becs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who remembers her ‘chuckney’ obsession, literally throwing it into every sloooh cooker meal 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know the difference isn’t huge but I saw someone comment on her grid photo something like ‘you are always glowing babe’ and it annoys me so much that she claims to be soooooo positive about her appearance but then filters her photos, can’t be that happy with yourself can you.

your skin looks so lovely and smooth and so glowy and supah dewy and just gorgeous because of the filter you duck.
But how grubby does that white sweatshirt look. I'd be ashamed to cake my face in make up film myself as part of my pretend job and post it all online, whilst wearing a white sweatshirt that's clearly been thrown in the washer with dark colours. Beggy please educate yourself on basic life skills(healthy cooking, laundry care)

Reactions: 13
How can she call this a job when out of the 2 videos she posts a week, one of them is always an Aldi haul. It’s never anything new either, it’s the same old tit. I’d rather watch paint dry 😴

Reactions: 22
How can she call this a job when out of the 2 videos she posts a week, one of them is always an Aldi haul. It’s never anything new either, it’s the same old tit. I’d rather watch paint dry 😴
Aldi shopping haul with exactly the same food each week and a day in the life where they had breakfast starters, fed the guuurls, went for a walk then the boys watched a film while begs does her 'work' (prance about posing naked and does Tik toks and catches up on tattle) lol
Imagine being so boring and predictable a bunch of trolls can predict what you're going to do before you even do it...

Reactions: 14
I'm catching up on her videos while I potter.

I swear every video she discusses how she loves water but has been so bad lately and really needs to get back into drinking water because she loves water. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s no way she’s got 100k genuine subscribers when her vlogs average 7-10k views! Someone’s been using the child benefit to pay for subs!

Reactions: 30
She’s a classic example of kids having kids. I know she wasn’t really a child but she was young with no life skill so same thing really. She doesn’t have a clue how to be a mother, a wife, a cook, how to do a decent healthy food shop or how to work a proper job. Of course nobody does at the start but come on, Alfie is 6 now so there’s no excuse. Most young mums I know do an amazing job and have really grown up but Rebecca still very much acts like a teenager. I wish she would get off her high horse because without Steve she wouldn’t have a mortgage, she wouldn’t have her 2 kids who are her pay checks each month and she wouldn't have had the nice cars or the holidays. I’ve never come across anyone like her in my life, she is truly an awful woman from head to toe.

Reactions: 15
Congrats you stupid tart on buying your followers can’t buy views though can you !!! 🐷🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Only took you 5 years Rebecca, wouldn't get so excited about it if I were you. You're tit at what you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There’s no way she’s got 100,000 genuine subs? Can anyone check they are real? Her content is tit

Reactions: 20
Omg couldnt stop laughing at that video of her crying, how bloody cheesy! 😅🤣 Imagine crying over subscribers and followers..... what has life become 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.