Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggys doing a ‘roast’ and she’s forgotten to cook the potatoes so her ‘size 10 ass’ is more golden than her roasties
That roast looked so undercooked she may well be shitting enough to get a size 10 ass from the Ecoli that meal will give them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Next thread suggestion: #44 how dare it rain on MY Yorkshire Dale, our roast dinners super raw and pale!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ok weekly prediction- I suspect that Beggy will astound us with some new ground breaking Instagram footage this week -no?!

Or maybe we’ll see
1/ the hill from her window / doorstep / garden
2/ her flaps prancing about.
3/ affiliate links for cheap, crap clothes
4/ bodeh positivity quotes
5/ a food shopping haul with exactly the same food she’s posted for the last 2 years but will delete and block anyone who dares question it.
6/ woody wearing wellies way to big for him whilst she flaunts her new clothes every minute
Please add more predictions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok weekly prediction- I suspect that Beggy will astound us with some new ground breaking Instagram footage this week -no?!

Or maybe we’ll see
5/ a food shopping haul with exactly the same food she’s posted for the last 2 years but will delete and block anyone who dares question it.
6/ woody wearing wellies way to big for him whilst she flaunts her new clothes every minute
Sleeping picture of the boys 😒

Reactions: 8
If chlamydia was a person it would be her. That’s the vibe I get from her

• Haha
Reactions: 37
7. tit smoothies
8. A side of porridge with her chia seeds :ROFLMAO:
9. More footage of poor Woody in rags, scruffy past it clothes that were cheap as chips in the first place
10. tit pointless workouts

Also, when are we getting the office tour?:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Beggy Bingo, I love it! I call the following for next week :
- 4 nipple shows
- 0 baths
- 2 chickens cause Peppa is a tattler and doesn’t wanna be shown on the gram!
- 2 trips to the co op or tesco express
- 1 new recipe to pass off as her own
- 50 reposts of said new recipe taking all the credit
- 2 comments from gobby bev saying how proud she is of her scrounger of a daughter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Beggy Bingo, I love it! I call the following for next week :
- 4 nipple shows
- 0 baths
- 2 chickens cause Peppa is a tattler and doesn’t wanna be shown on the gram!
- 2 trips to the co op or tesco express
- 1 new recipe to pass off as her own
- 50 reposts of said new recipe taking all the credit
- 2 comments from gobby bev saying how proud she is of her scrounger of a daughter
Beggy Bingo - can we make this a weekly feature 😂😂😂 we can just copy and paste our comments each week as they’ll always be right and let’s be honest she Is the definition of Groundhog Day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you! Jesus she doesn’t disappoint does she, what an absolute moron! She nearly takes the dog out she’s too busy watching herself to realise it’s there behind her! Self absorbed little madam!
Wtf even is that 😳 Not gona lie, I'm pretty young and I just don't get all this shite, what's even the point, what does she get out of that. & what parent has time for tit like that. Not me!
Edit-
(Young as in all this tik tok stuff, I know all the kids are all over it right now!)

Reactions: 6
Beggy Bingo - can we make this a weekly feature 😂😂😂 we can just copy and paste our comments each week as they’ll always be right and let’s be honest she Is the definition of Groundhog Day 🤣🤣🤣
- 150 story reposts of her in minimal clothing calling her an ‘inspiration’

Reactions: 8
Does she not wonder why she is so far up the tattle charts each day? Thread 43 as well. She’ll be catching Hinch up soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it’s early but thread suggestion # mirror mirror on the wall who’s the vainest of them all
Edit- #mirror, mirror on the wall who’s the vainest of them all, greasy slop, a dirty top, steaver needs to get the chop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Or maybe we’ll see
- A video showing the ‘clean’ front room with ‘I love our home’
- a photo of ugly Mabel telling us that she thinks she is a human baby
- and a few crappy ‘workouts’ followed with a photoshop magic mirror photo of her looking like a size 8 👍🏽😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.