Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a horny teenage boy and nothing more. My other half thinks she’s an absolute mess and not just how she looks but how she acts. You must be desperate to find her even the smallest bit attractive these days because she has nothing going for her at all.
My 18 Yr olds both said she's the kind of girl they avoid, when I asked them why, both of them said, on first seeing her they both thought, caked in make up, everything on display and definitely not someone you could have an intelligent conversation with. One them referred to her as a monotone, vacuous bimbo. Probably not the nicest things to say, but it shows some males put intelligence above all the superficial visual crap she seems to love so much

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine spraying Febreze on your bed? How sticky and artificially chemically stinky it will be when she gets in at night? Surely washing your sheets is what makes them smell nice? I always think of Febreze for students and old folks’ homes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine spraying Febreze on your bed? How sticky and artificially chemically stinky it will be when she gets in at night? Surely washing your sheets is what makes them smell nice? I always think of Febreze for students and old folks’ homes.
Please tell me she hasn't???

Reactions: 6
It makes me feel ill!! Literal definition of a woman 😷
She really is!!! She’s at home all day every day all week and can’t be arsed to wash her hair. 🤢 I bet it stinks. I can’t believe she even shows it like that I’d be so embarrassed!

Reactions: 5
I’m blocked on her Insta and TikTok. Can someone post the greasy hair pic?

Reactions: 3
Why does she look stretched out in her photos but compressed in her tik toks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ill ask again in the hope she does it todsy.. Does she ever wash their sheets!!?? They've always got the same sheets on the bed doea she not have spare duvets?! Especially as small children tend to have lots of accidents...
Lmao well her trying to prove to us she does stuff with woody back fired.. Woody said he didn't draw the square 😂😂 children that age don't lie lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is bleeping grim. Imagine being so lazy that instead of changing your bedsheets, you spray them with FABREEZE. Jesus Chris. Makes me feel sick. Surely it will go sticky? And they will stink of it as well after sleeping in there? Mind you it's probably an improvement for Beggy... And Steve, well, does he even sleep in the bed with her or is he as disgusted by her as the rest of us?

Reactions: 9
Not a day has gone by in my 37 years that I've thought my bed sheets needed a quick fabreeze 🤢. If they need a freshen up its time to wash them!!

Although I saw Kate Ferdinand did an add for fabreeze on her stories late last week.... (although she sprayed the dogs blankets, not her and Rio' s bed 🤣).

I think as Rebecca has tagged them she is just touting for business... but as usual, got the concept wrong again.

The Iceland haul will be incoming shortly following that campaign last week too. "Soor Steve and I popped into Iceland, because we always shop at Iceland, I've done a little haul for some meal inspiration, we picked up some super lovely frow'zen chicken, cause Steve likes chicken for his dinners. I got 6 frow'zen meatballs which will last us 2 meals, I didn't buy any frow'zen veg because woody's the only one who likes veg in our house Soor I downt bover....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t tell if she’s got banana on her porridge or left over bitatoes from yesterday’s roaaaast they're the same colour

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ill ask again in the hope she does it todsy.. Does she ever wash their sheets!!?? They've always got the same sheets on the bed doea she not have spare duvets?! Especially as small children tend to have lots of accidents...
Lmao well her trying to prove to us she does stuff with woody back fired.. Woody said he didn't draw the square 😂😂 children that age don't lie lmao
We only have one duvet set each (kids have an extra sheet) it takes me roughly 1.5 hours to wash and dry our bedding so there’s no need to have multiples, they are washed and put back on in the same day x

Reactions: 7
I’m blocked on her Insta and TikTok. Can someone post the greasy hair pic?
445F461D-BD10-471D-A4A8-F9432CD3BB13.png
Greasy hair,greasy face. Minging work tops come as standard! And don’t get me started about that rank little alcove above the sink where they seem to keep bread and other random food items 🥴 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed this too! It just looks manky...
I'd have prioritised that, the bathrooms and the kids rooms when I moved in.
Hell, Steve is actually quite handy he could replace the work tops himself it would be a lot cheaper and could be done on a budget.

I don't know how she has the cheek to show us the stuff she does you know.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.