Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you that are blocked! She lives in the YORKSHIRE dales and buys frozen Yorkshire pudding. What an inspiration. They are one of the easier things ever to make. 🙄
To be fair though can you imagine the state of her Yorkie attempts? Prob would add random ingredients and try cooking them in the slow cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For those of you that are blocked! She lives in the YORKSHIRE dales and buys frozen Yorkshire pudding. What an inspiration. They are one of the easier things ever to make. 🙄
Im welsh and make my own bleeping Yorkshire’s 😂she’s a disgrace!!!!! Beggy you’re cancelled 🚫

Reactions: 16
Nooooooo, she is trolling us today 😂 first those offensive joggers and now these roast (boiled) potatoes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kids have got half a Yorkshire each. 👏🏻

Can you imagine a roast dinner with half a Yorkshire? Even her and Steve only have one each.

It's a bleeping travesty.
Half a Yorkshire each??? My 7 year old would have 3 of the frozen ones, easy! My 5 year old would do the same, hell even the baby!
Why does she not feed those kids properly?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She does realise that in order for a roast to be a roast... You actually have to roast the food....
She gets that right?!
Right?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She does realise that in order for a roast to be a roast... You actually have to roast the food....
She gets that right?!
Right?!?!
It should be renamed Sunday Slop for them. Just to differentiate it from each other days slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those spuds have been slaughtered. I’ve hooked IV drips up to humans with more colour in them than what’s on that plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I cannot imagine spending my time being so self obsessed in my beauty room rather than cooking and caring for my family. I’d go to bed feeling so guilty. You know when you have a bad day then lay there anxious wondering what you could’ve done better and wishing you hadn’t shouted then or wishing you’d played more etc.. I bet she never does this. It’s so sad ☹

I mean clearly the roast potatoes are a bleeping travesty and she deserves to be arrested for serving them but the neglectful non maternal behaviour is very sad 😔 I wonder what Alfie thinks

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know it’s early but thread suggestion # mirror mirror on the wall who’s the vainest of them all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Beggys doing a ‘roast’ and she’s forgotten to cook the potatoes so her ‘size 10 ass’ is more golden than her roasties

Reactions: 9
I still can't get over the roast. I've never seen anything like it. It looks grim, I wouldn't eat it if that was served up to me. Poor Woody's plate looks covered in grease too, the 'yorkshire pudding' isn't even cooked properly, it's all soggy!

I would be embarrassed to feed that to my family. I made a roast earlier, takes me an hour and half just over. I genuinely feel sorry for Steve and the boys being fed that shite.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.