Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing irritates me quite as much as watching Rebegga make a protein shake or a meal and then stare creepily into the phone while she drinks/eats it. Like duck off, you don’t actually even know why you’re drinking protein shakes for a start. My friends and family would be having words if I went on Instagram stories purely to video myself eating and drinking. It’s weird as duck. Not to mention disgusting watching her chomp down on the slop she produces :sick:

Reactions: 17
How can she claim to be this amazing blogger that loves to make cooking videos in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales yet can’t even make her own Yorkshire puddings? 🤨

Reactions: 15
How can she claim to be this amazing blogger that loves to make cooking videos in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales yet can’t even make her own Yorkshire puddings? 🤨
She’s too busy flashing her Yorkshire pudding to bother making any. She can’t cook anything I don’t know why she thinks she can! She’s a bleeping tit show, my husband would disown me if I carried on like her online and I fed him the tit she serves up to Steve and those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My boyfriend winds me up with how fussy he is with food, but even his roasts have a bit of colour with peas on. How bleeping hard is it to give your kids some peas and carrots?! Atleast offer it and let them refuse it? Surely then you’re trying to be a half decent mother?

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe there is no veg on that roast dinner. Me and my husband love our veg and the plate doesn’t look complete without some greens. Not to mention making sure the kids are getting their veg, I roll me eyes so much watching her stories

Reactions: 15
She's read so much on here about her hair now she's gonna get it chopped off I guarantee it... She's finally accepted she cannot be a blonde like ljc or have hair like ljc... I honestly do not know what this woman would do without us all lmao

Reactions: 8
Did she forget to roast the potatoes! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Whatever unidentified meat that is was cooked in a slow cooker! So not a roast dinner then really. And not a single bit of veg for any of them... :rolleyes:
I know I've already commented on potato gate, but I refuse to believe anyone would serve roast tatties like that 😂
It's not just the filter making them look super pale and stuff is it?

I'm amazed they've all got teeth I bet they must have been rock hard 😳

What a bizarre comment to like
Sounds like her son needs a slap and bringing in to the 21st century tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion... Here's my non roasted Sunday slop .. yes it's raw but I'm busy doing my tiktoks...

Reactions: 16
If my son moaned that there are no women that are interested in family and cooking then I have failed as a mother! Do your own bloody cooking.

The potatoes 🤢

Reactions: 32
Oh God those potatoes made me boak.

I was feeling like absolute tit yesterday and struggling with a serious back issue and could barely move and I STILL made a much nicer dinner than her.

And her hair this morning...can't even start.

Reactions: 10
20200621_171057.jpg

Seriously, how rediclus! This is the roast we had the other day. That comment she liked is rediclus. Nothing wrong with us being equal! My husband cooked this delicious roast. I can cook, but my husband is definitely far better, when it comes to a roast. Plus we have an 16 day old baby and 2 kids who are 2 in July and 4 in September. We always said 3, so that's is done now! You want to know why Rebecca? (Seeing as you clearly read here) Well it is because we agreed 3. My husband wants the snip, 3 is what we agreed on and I would never guilt someone into more, it's not fair on the person or that child otherwise. 🙄 Also Rebecca please make note that this is infact the correct colour for roasties and the gravys colour is different because it was homemade.

Reactions: 17
What a bizarre comment to like
Definitely a horny teenage boy and nothing more. My other half thinks she’s an absolute mess and not just how she looks but how she acts. You must be desperate to find her even the smallest bit attractive these days because she has nothing going for her at all.

Reactions: 13
She’s too busy flashing her Yorkshire pudding to bother making any. She can’t cook anything I don’t know why she thinks she can! She’s a bleeping tit show, my husband would disown me if I carried on like her online and I fed him the tit she serves up to Steve and those kids.
You've nearly ruined Yorkshire puddings for me there :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her greasy hair 🤢 has she never heard of dry shampoo if she can’t be bothered to wash it?! I feel like an absolute woman if my hair is greasy. And why does she feel the need to post her yawning this morning, makes me wanna vom.

Reactions: 12
Her greasy hair 🤢 has she never heard of dry shampoo if she can’t be bothered to wash it?! I feel like an absolute woman if my hair is greasy. And why does she feel the need to post her yawning this morning, makes me wanna vom.
Her hair is always so greasy!! I’m actually shocked she’s got a bra on today 😂

Reactions: 5
Ok weekly prediction- I suspect that Beggy will astound us with some new ground breaking Instagram footage this week -no?!

Or maybe we’ll see
1/ the hill from her window / doorstep / garden
2/ her flaps prancing about.
3/ affiliate links for cheap, crap clothes
4/ bodeh positivity quotes
5/ a food shopping haul with exactly the same food she’s posted for the last 2 years but will delete and block anyone who dares question it.
6/ woody wearing wellies way to big for him whilst she flaunts her new clothes every minute
Please add more predictions 😂
Don’t forget tap to tidy or tap to make a bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 166579

Seriously, how rediclus! This is the roast we had the other day. That comment she liked is rediclus. Nothing wrong with us being equal! My husband cooked this delicious roast. I can cook, but my husband is definitely far better, when it comes to a roast. Plus we have an 16 day old baby and 2 kids who are 2 in July and 4 in September. We always said 3, so that's is done now! You want to know why Rebecca? (Seeing as you clearly read here) Well it is because we agreed 3. My husband wants the snip, 3 is what we agreed on and I would never guilt someone into more, it's not fair on the person or that child otherwise. 🙄 Also Rebecca please make note that this is infact the correct colour for roasties and the gravys colour is different because it was homemade.
That Yorkshire pudding looks lovely 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.