Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's well know medical knowledge carrying excess weight around the abdomen is not healthy. I didn't call her fat I said it is unhealthy and she looks unhealthy. It puts you at greater risk of heart disease etc. I have some excess fat, I have 2 children, one being 8 months old. But I also don't posting pictures on IG for 53,000 shouting that it's body positivity and everyone love me pushing my stomach out and trying to make as many fat rolls as I can to make me seem relatable. She isn't fat, she has a good figure, she dresses wrong and shows it off wrong and alters her pictures. The way she poses and the reason she does it does not make her look healthy. The reason she carries excess weight is due to lack of nutricious food and good quality exercise makes her unhealthy. Again she is not fat but she is unhealthy. You can have excess weight and be healthy, she is not healthy.
Agree... Looking at her I would hazard a guess her body fat percentage is not at a healthy level 🥴 you can wear a size 6 but if you're body fat is 35% you're putting yourself at so much risk for diabetes, heart disease, strokes, problems with veins and arteries etc she shouldn't be allowed to influence people in this way

Reactions: 7
I 100% don’t think she’s a size 10, and I think she edits her pictures to suit her.. but I also don’t think there is anything wrong with her real size (when we actually get to see it). I think most people’s issues with her is that her attitude makes her an unattractive person.

Personally I don’t care what size anyone on here is, I just love that we can have discussions like this and I think that makes us all pretty damn great 🥳
Very true, this is the real issue for sure,
No one who's a true size ten should be doing posts about embracing her 'fat rolls' if your a size 8/10 and taking to Instagram calling yourself curvy/big or embracing the rolls or worse still classing your self as being size 10 and then in the same breath saying loving my fuller shape then to me it's Body Dysmorphia and you need help,
no size 10 person should be feeling they're large or more to the point when did a size 10 body become a thing that Rebecca Lamb feel we need help to lose weight from or support to even dare to show off, it makes me so mad that the new small is a 6 or under so being anything over that requires a body positivity post from her to help us cope .

Reactions: 12
What gets me is how much she harps on about loving your body and shoving it in everyone’s face. Don’t know about anyone else but I don’t even think about my body that much! As long as I am healthy and my clothes fit ok then whatever. I can’t remember the last time I looked in the mirror checking myself out 🙄 Regardless of size the fact that she’s drawing attention to everyone’s shape / body / size every bleeping day is the issue. If I watched her posts and stories everyday they’d make me feel wank because then I would start to look at my body and see what was wrong / right with it. She needs to shut up and take her insecurities elsewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What gets me is how much she harps on about loving your body and shoving it in everyone’s face. Don’t know about anyone else but I don’t even think about my body that much! As long as I am healthy and my clothes fit ok then whatever. I can’t remember the last time I looked in the mirror checking myself out 🙄 Regardless of size the fact that she’s drawing attention to everyone’s shape / body / size every bleeping day is the issue. If I watched her posts and stories everyday they’d make me feel wank because then I would start to look at my body and see what was wrong / right with it. She needs to shut up and take her insecurities elsewhere
spot on! Iv got 2 kids, and work part time and I dont have the time of day to worry about how I look. Let’s be honest, aren’t we all living in leggings, with hair tied back and no make up just now?
My husband is the only one seeing me just now and he’s seen me looking worse 😂 There’s so many bigger things to worry about in the world than body image at this time, but if that’s what she wants to use her following for then she needs to educate herself on the matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have an eating disorder and watching this mess chow her way through everything, use that pissing magic mirror and preach self love is winding me right up now. I ate about 6 forks of cottage pie for tea, genuinely proud of myself, made from scratch with 4 veg blended up into the gravy in it and served with carrots and peas too you know cause even though I feel tit much kids still deserve the best I can offer. Oh and I started adding extra veg after reading on here, so thanks guys. Not bad for a bunch of nasty trolls 🤣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This!! As a mother myself I don’t have the time to spend looking at myself as much as she does in the mirror. Nor do I want to. She’s a sad individual prancing about in her playroom with her belly hanging out eye bleeping herself in the mirror. Seriously who could honestly relate to her, she’s a headcase

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Banging on about loving you body and being body positive again. Bore off would you.
Flapping your flab out on instagram for attention is not inspiring. We see your grubby bod every day, we know you're tucking your gut into your knickers. Never known a woman of her age with two kids so desperate to get their kit of for an ass licking on instagram, is embarrassing.
Look after yourself a bit, eat healthy, have a wash, stick on a face mask, exfoliate, dress to suit yourself. Thats loving yourself.

Reactions: 14
Haven’t been on this thread for ages but can someone please explain why she always puts in the BODEH POSITIVITEH posts “I love exercise and seeing results”
Because honestly Beckeh hun the only results I can see is you getting larger and larger as the weeks roll by 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have an eating disorder and watching this mess chow her way through everything, use that pissing magic mirror and preach self love is winding me right up now. I ate about 6 forks of cottage pie for tea, genuinely proud of myself, made from scratch with 4 veg blended up into the gravy in it and served with carrots and peas too you know cause even though I feel tit much kids still deserve the best I can offer. Oh and I started adding extra veg after reading on here, so thanks guys. Not bad for a bunch of nasty trolls 🤣😘
You are trying and by the sound of it you're determined to make things better. Well done. Big hug x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Like hell she didn't know!! 😡
Edited to add, there was another comment thanking Rebecca for sending the kit but it's been deleted!!
Read her reply to the first comment. She says on the post that she always tells a company that she needs a few weeks to see if she likes it. Then she’s telling someone she’s only used it a week. No wonder Begga used her to promote..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This!! As a mother myself I don’t have the time to spend looking at myself as much as she does in the mirror. Nor do I want to. She’s a sad individual prancing about in her playroom with her belly hanging out eye bleeping herself in the mirror. Seriously who could honestly relate to her, she’s a headcase
My kids are much older than hers, 18.I don't have as much free time as her, even though I work full time surely I should have more spare time because my kids don't require as much from me. I must be doing something wrong. I'll stop cooking and cleaning, maybe that's how she frees up time, she doesn't cook or clean

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.