Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this too! It just looks manky...
I'd have prioritised that, the bathrooms and the kids rooms when I moved in.
Hell, Steve is actually quite handy he could replace the work tops himself it would be a lot cheaper and could be done on a budget.

I don't know how she has the cheek to show us the stuff she does you know.
She hasn't got the intelligence to realise everything she does, just confirms how clueless she is. I really don't think anyone has invested any time in teaching her any basic life skills. Everything she does was probably learnt online, without having any basic knowledge of what she's doing or why she's doing it. She doesn't come across as someone who would take time/effort to research. All she does is copy(not very well).

Reactions: 9
I noticed this too! It just looks manky...
I'd have prioritised that, the bathrooms and the kids rooms when I moved in.
Hell, Steve is actually quite handy he could replace the work tops himself it would be a lot cheaper and could be done on a budget.
Even if they didn’t want to replace the work tops they could have stripped and sanded them down then resealed them. They look awful with all the water damage from around the sink. And I said before, why keep bread near the sink? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
We only have one duvet set each (kids have an extra sheet) it takes me roughly 1.5 hours to wash and dry our bedding so there’s no need to have multiples, they are washed and put back on in the same day x
I do this sometimes too but 8 just cannot imagine Rebecca doing that for some reason lol

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine spraying Febreze on your bed? How sticky and artificially chemically stinky it will be when she gets in at night? Surely washing your sheets is what makes them smell nice? I always think of Febreze for students and old folks’ homes.
I bet she hasn’t had that bedding in the wash since she bought it from eBay. The kids duvet covers are the same, never off the beds. She’s a stinking woman

• Sick
Reactions: 15
“ a negative mind will never give you a positive life” two stories later she’s moaning about Steve not filling the dish washer and the weather being miserable . Hmm:unsure: as long as you believe you’re inspirational ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It turns my stomach when she plays with her food. Why does she need to mess with the dam poached eggs, just bloody eat them you dull cow. 27 yrs old with the mentality of a 7 Yr old, sorry to all the mature 7 Yr olds who find her childish. How crap must life be, when something as mundane as making a dam bed, becomes a regular instagramable event, eating a bloody poached egg needs to be viewed by the world. To call her dull, clueless and delusional is being kind to someone who genuinely sees herself as inspirational and hard working.

“ a negative mind will never give you a positive life” two stories later she’s moaning about Steve not filling the dish washer and the weather being miserable . Hmm:unsure: as long as you believe you’re inspirational ...
She hasn't got the first clue about anything she posts. Probably someone else posted the quotes and she just copied. She clearly doesn't realise how foolish she looks, when most of her posted quotes are a contradiction of her and her lifestyle. Compared to how much Steve does in the house and with the kids, compared to her, she has a cheek criticising him. She really should be thankful she still has a meal ticket when she's clearly useless

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just me that doesn’t even think the guurrrls eggs are even that great.. if anything they look worse than shop bought???

263 quotes and screenshots later...we are told the girls are having a wonder. I doubt it, they are having a wander. If they dont like the rain keep them in their run, is this you telling us since the first time they escaped you've never been able to get them back in unless they want to lay an egg or roost.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
There’s no way I could eat in their house, I just get the vibe that all her dishes and cutlery smells 😂 even in her video the other day seeing her eating knocks me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she do that stupid face where we see all her chins. Ffs. 2 ss annoys me but he deserves a medal for putting up with her. She’s got to be one of the most irritating people ever 🤬

Reactions: 20
View attachment 166724 Greasy hair,greasy face. Minging work tops come as standard! And don’t get me started about that rank little alcove above the sink where they seem to keep bread and other random food items 🥴 🥴
I noticed she has a whole bag of carrots in that alcove, yet there didn’t appear to be any cooked and served with their ‘roast’ dinner yesterday 🧐

The way she cuts those eggs open in slow motion makes me heave. She’s influencing me to go vegan and that’s about it! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
she couldn’t be an interesting person if her life depended on it 😂 honestly her content and posts are DULL DULL DULL!!!!🥱🥱

I don't like runny yolks on eggs, i feel sick every time she cuts them open, it looks rank. They're bleeping eggs, no different to other eggs, sick of hearing about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those eggs look vile (to me) sge honestly puts me off so much food...
She's also the most unfunny person...
I can't understand who is telling her ages amazing cos she just thinks ages the absolute bollocks doesn't she

Reactions: 11
I agree with the egg vom. I like a runny yolk but not somebody in slow mo smearing it around

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.