Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she has a whole bag of carrots in that alcove, yet there didn’t appear to be any cooked and served with their ‘roast’ dinner yesterday 🧐
Those carrots are for Rubeehh and all the other rabbits they watch out their window over onto the vast yonder of the Yorkshire Dales where carrots are only given to rabbits and not for human consumption as they are considered too colourful 😂 Beckeh likes her food beige 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Something had really gets on my goat with these ‘influencers’ is when someone does something nice for them like this and they don’t even have the decency to even like it.. someone has taken time to create this family art work, tagged her in it and she hasn’t bothered to like it or comment to say thank you! Even if you didn’t think it was nice or your style just be a decent & polite person and use your manners for goodness sake! 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Something had really gets on my goat with these ‘influencers’ is when someone does something nice for them like this and they don’t even have the decency to even like it.. someone has taken time to create this family art work, tagged her in it and she hasn’t bothered to like it or comment to say thank you! Even if you didn’t think it was nice or your style just be a decent & polite person and use your manners for goodness sake! 🙄
She's prob crying because they missed Rubeh off the picture (Rest in peace)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I totally agree with you there. This is person has put their time and effort into this for her to Ignore it 😡 Just proves unless your showering them with praise and adoration or it’s something they want for duck all then they ain’t interested. She’s got more front that’s Brighton has Beggy ungrateful cow.

Reactions: 10

It’s rude but I am cracking up, Rebecca looks about 200 years old and Steve looked like a blonde Adam barton 😩😩😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Instead of a thank you and a repost on Becky’s story the creator will be sent some GRYN products free of charge instead 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Weird time of day for a bath, could be just me. Love the chapter choice 🤭🤔
Dig at us no doubt. I don’t believe she reads these books they’re all just for a photo opportunity. There’s no way someone with her vocabulary reads

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Weird time of day for a bath, could be just me. Love the chapter choice 🤭🤔
this honestly just shows how fake and set up her life is 😂 she is an embarrassment

‘Il run my weekly barf, and take my book in there and open it up on the haterz page and take a picture for the gram’

this must be what she classes as ‘doing a bit of work’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ffs, thought that was Michael Jackson 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this honestly just shows how fake and set up her life is 😂 she is an embarrassment

‘Il run my weekly barf, and take my book in there and open it up on the haterz page and take a picture for the gram’

this must be what she classes as ‘doing a bit of work’
Alfie will be watching a film, Woody will be having a nap, Steve will be building/taking down a wall so she has some ME time. Self care and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so far removed from reality it's unreal. What other parent can in general have a bath at 5pm and lounge around on the bed reading.

Reactions: 20
Bit late to the party BUT why do those eggs look like they’ve been cooked, chewed up by the dogs then threw up on the plate? How can something look so over cooked on the outside yet raw in the middle? That’s a talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.