Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just to correct myself she said she was making a vegetable chilli not curreh but they probs all taste the same anyway aka like tit 😂
It will all taste the same cos she will flavour it with mixed spice the dense cow! Do they ever eat fish apart from fingers or chewna of course?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will all taste the same cos she will flavour it with mixed spice the dense cow! Do they ever eat fish apart from fingers or chewna of course?
She had fish from the chippy to celebrate her recently deceased Nana’s birthday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m yet to see the Aldi haul but Rebecca that squat form is just embarrassing.
Why has she got her arse to the camera while doing them.

Today's top exercising tip from the inspirational Becky Lamb

When you're doing 12 reps of slut dropping on the D always make sure your ass is facing the cameras guys .
Why is she so obsessed with her arse, Christ on a bike 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
So she is gonna make a vegetable curreh with kidney beans and different beans and stuff, not a veg curry then is it 😩 she is honestly so clueless.
Also apparently she’s been grating carrot into her potatoes, have we ever seen her do that? Carrots seem to be the only veg she buys and her boys don’t even eat that without her hiding it. I’m sorry but those children get absolutely no veg or fruit apart from the 1 strawberry every few days. Howwwwwwwwww can she think that is ok 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

wonder if she likes any salad? Imagine being an adult and being so immature towards fruit, veg and salad 🆘
I can see stever being the type that says out loud in front of the kids 'o I hate veg, don't give me any of that muck' instead of shutting up and setting a good example to the kids.

Reactions: 11
I just saw in the press that there are more white eggs in the shops at the moment. It got me wondering why white eggs are white and brown eggs are brown, so I googled it. Turns out that white eggs predominately come from white chickens and brown eggs come from brown chickens. Correct me if im wrong, but aren't Rebecca's chickens brown and have the eggs she's been 'collecting' been white? Interesting.......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just saw in the press that there are more white eggs in the shops at the moment. It got me wondering why white eggs are white and brown eggs are brown, so I googled it. Turns out that white eggs predominately come from white chickens and brown eggs come from brown chickens. Correct me if im wrong, but aren't Rebecca's chickens brown and have the eggs she's been 'collecting' been white? Interesting.......
Egg colour is determined by the colour of the chicken’s earlobes. I kid you not !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It amused me to see her 4 week transformation vlog pop up earlier.. she basically did what she now takes the piss out of, before shots she has her gut hanging out.. the after shot she just breathes in and pulls her knickers up higher. She's basically showed us in many posts how she's previously cheated her viewers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Says something when you treat chickens better than you do your own children. The chickens have had more fruit in one day than the boys do all week.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I cant stop thinking about her mash potato. Raw grated carrot in mash? Would it not make sense to boil the carrots with the potato and mash it all together?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
FYI I'm late to the party as I've only just discovered her. I feel ashamed because I'm also from Yorkshire and now I'm paranoid I sound like her! I've skim-watched a few of her Aldi hauls and they're all basically the same???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.