Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A very strenuous workout by the look of it too!
why does she look at her biceps as if she can actually see her muscle pumping?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ll get up supah earleh, empteh mah dishwasha, have a Showa, then do a realleh realleh hard workout 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She got up at 5 and had a shower. Then at 6:30 does a work out. She’s mental, case closed!!
Was coming on to say this too 😫 why not get up at 5, tidy up, walk the dogs, see the gurls 🤢, work out and THEN shower and get ready for the day? She's so bleeping backwards! She'll be smelly all day now!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She got up at 5 and had a shower. Then at 6:30 does a work out. She’s mental, case closed!!
Oh ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ So she was clean for less than an hour and now what, she won’t shower again until tomorrow? Actually mental.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So this morning she’s documenting the fact she’s up early and had a shower - as if that’s something to be shocked or proud about, surely that’s what most people do, have a wash in a morning!?
But even more backwards is the fact she’s finally cleaned herself and washed her hair to then go exercise AFTERWARDS! What the chuff - surely you would have done your “workout” before your shower!?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did she really need to turn around for the “squats” though.... everything else she did facing the camera but for those she just HAD to face the other way😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Who said on here the other day that if her boys are sleeping in more she could get up early and wash!?! Lmao
Then she does a classic becks and works out AFTER with the obligatory backwards squats of course cos who doesn't want to see that in the morning...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t cope with the fact she’s proved to everyone she’s showered but is now working out? This is just me but since I’ve had kids I bath/shower in the evening so I’m fresh for bed after a day running round with kids. Imagine how grubby she will be by tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you shower before a work out? I'm literally dripping in sweat after a work out. Although she's barely breaking a sweat is she.

Rebecca when you squat keep your chest up, don't lean forward so much. When you're doing the opposite arm and leg it needs to be more controlled, stop swinging, don't let your back drop and arch so much. Think about what muscles you want to train and make sure you can feel it in that area otherwise your just wasting your time.

You're welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sooooo I’ve bought all this fruit to prove the tattlers wrong, this is for my smooothehhhs and this is for my guuurrrrls, but nothing for the boys coz they’ve got their “pancakes” for their breakfast starter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know everyone has said this but why the duck did you have a shower and then workout afterwards...why???? so many questions...my brain can't take the stupidity this early.

Reactions: 15
Thing is though she doesn’t really workout, what she does and how long she does it for isn’t enough to break a sweat. She doesn’t run around after her children all day either. I think what’s worse is having sex multiple times a week (I assume they do, maybe not though) and not showering. That’s boggin 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone laugh out loud at the watermelon?? I thought yesss the boys have something else other than half a strawberry every other day... no its for the gurrrrrhls 🤣🤣🤣
Also ‘ going to have it with ya knowww the potato covered in cheese thing i bug from aldi’ potato gratin rebecca you buy potato gratin 🤦🏽‍♀️
their pork intake is actually gross as well. Does she know how bad pork is for you? And the salt in it is so high.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thing is though she doesn’t really workout, what she does and how long she does it for isn’t enough to break a sweat. She doesn’t run around after her children all day either. I think what’s worse is having sex multiple times a week (I assume they do, maybe not though) and not showering. That’s boggin 🤮
I've never seen her break a sweat from one of her little workouts, they ain't doing tit for her but they make her feel realeh realeh productive for the day. I've said it before but if she trained with me I think I would actually kill her off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw her stories this morning and thought "oh look she's trying" and then I see she decided to work out AFTER her shower. She's honestly so odd!

She could've worked out, sorted the dogs, cleaned the chickens out and then had a shower to be fresh for the day. But she's literally minging again by 7am. How does she manage to get every thing she does so wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.