Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's top exercising tip from the inspirational Becky Lamb

When you're doing 12 reps of slut dropping on the D always make sure your ass is facing the cameras guys .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So she is gonna make a vegetable curreh with kidney beans and different beans and stuff, not a veg curry then is it 😩 she is honestly so clueless.
Also apparently she’s been grating carrot into her potatoes, have we ever seen her do that? Carrots seem to be the only veg she buys and her boys don’t even eat that without her hiding it. I’m sorry but those children get absolutely no veg or fruit apart from the 1 strawberry every few days. Howwwwwwwwww can she think that is ok 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

wonder if she likes any salad? Imagine being an adult and being so immature towards fruit, veg and salad 🆘

Reactions: 18
So she is gonna make a vegetable curreh with kidney beans and different beans and stuff, not a veg curry then is it 😩 she is honestly so clueless.
Also apparently she’s been grating carrot into her potatoes, have we ever seen her do that? Carrots seem to be the only veg she buys and her boys don’t even eat that without her hiding it. I’m sorry but those children get absolutely no veg or fruit apart from the 1 strawberry every few days. Howwwwwwwwww can she think that is ok 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

wonder if she likes any salad? Imagine being an adult and being so immature towards fruit, veg and salad 🆘
Even if she doesn't like salad that shouldn't mean you don't buy it for the others in your family that might like it. Especially in warmer weather, it's such an easy thing to put together.

Reactions: 13
The dog wouldn’t have been £5000 as it’s an old time English bulldog I breed bulldogs and oldes are much cheaper to buy than that. Maybe beggars waiting to be gifted the wedding, the downstairs shower room, the sofa ,the upstairs bathroom and the carpet in her bedroom along with some new trainers 🤣

hahaha I thought tit the bed she’s bought the kids some water melon then she said it’s for the girls 🤣🤣🤣poor kids you stick to the tinned sweet corn and your two strawberries a day that will build you up boys into fine strapping young men.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

just to correct myself she said she was making a vegetable chilli not curreh but they probs all taste the same anyway aka like tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Get fucked Rebecca, 99k subscribers? And the rest you lying cheating FAKE! She really pisses me off thinking she’s pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes! How embarrassing must you feel knowing you had to buy your way to 100k! I hope YouTube see you’ve bought subscribers and tell you where to go.

Everyone trying to catch me out or make me seem abnormal here😂 I said the thought makes me feel ill. So does sitting on planes and using tray tables, as does using public toilets or touching a shopping trolley unless I’ve cleaned it. I never said I sit in a bubble in my home and let it stop me from doing things.
In all fairness, if I bought a house and the toilet/shower looked like Beggys I would have had it changed before anything else. Also I wouldn't buy a listed building because of the restrictions on what can be done. So much in their house won't change because it's listed, that's probably why they paint everything in the hope it will look new, instead it still looks grubby but with a coat of different paint. Everything about her is grubby and covered up with paint or make up

Get fucked Rebecca, 99k subscribers? And the rest you lying cheating FAKE! She really pisses me off thinking she’s pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes! How embarrassing must you feel knowing you had to buy your way to 100k! I hope YouTube see you’ve bought subscribers and tell you where to go.
Soon as she reaches 100k she’ll be posing with her YouTube plaque they’ll send her 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Soon as she reaches 100k she’ll be posing with her YouTube plaque they’ll send her 🙄
Do YouTube not check these things out before sending out a plaque to someone?i really hope they do because she shouldn’t be rewarded for buying her way there. As if there’s 100 thousand people that would willingly subscribe to the tit she posts 🙄

Reactions: 12
We been in lock down for how long now and her. Bathroom looks like that 😂 maybe she should focus on her house then tik tok 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im not at the rnd of the thread yet so not sure if it was mentioned but in the new video she buys watermelon for the guuurrrrls😮 so they had blueberries, now watermelon, why she never gives that to the boys!!!!! At least try rebecca, my lil girl doesnt like watermelon and im allergic to fruit (really) but i still buy all the fruit and try and give it to her!! Im gutted i became allergic, never knew it was a thing in such a big scale, i was always allergic to fruit with a stone in (nectarines, apricots, etc) and apples but about a year ago it became every single fruit even bananas i used to love, i just get covered in very very very itchy spots (hives?!)
Glad I’ve found someone else allergic to fruit with stones in thought I was so weird I have such a bad reaction to it my throat start to close up, it I still buy it for the family

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why did she have a shower then work out? Would have made more sense to work out then shower :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.