Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any chance you could manifest a brain Beggy?! She really is bleeping contradictory isn’t she. She’s touting “be yourself, be you, you do you” and all that pish. Then goes on to say “Steve likes my hair straight so it must look ok” 🙄 If your doing you and being yourself then why would it matter a duck whether Steve likes your hair or not. Surely it would be you just doing you 🙄🤥 Wish you’d stop speaking tit! Think about it before you write it and actually mean it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s having a bleeping laugh isn’t she, you do you but yet she copies everyone else! bleeping hell this girl really needs a slap. Yet again just another excuse to post her posing face.

Reactions: 19
I cant stop thinking about her mash potato. Raw grated carrot in mash? Would it not make sense to boil the carrots with the potato and mash it all together?
because she is talking tit. She has never grated carrots into her mash, shes probably seen another insta mum make carrot mash and doesn’t realise you have to boil the carrots and then mash them. But I’m sure next week she’ll show us to prove us wrong 🤥🤥🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Manifest your dreams?! Wtf has she manifested? I bleeping hate these influencers saying they manifested their lives. No you 'put it into the universe' by begging and got it gifted to you. 🙄

I'm honestly in shock that her bleeping chickens are getting a better diet then her kids... But I mean they sleep on the floor so should I be surprised

Reactions: 14
How much has she edited that most recent grid post?! She doesn’t look like that at all 🤣 “you can do anything you put your mind to” - Like buying yourself followers on Instagram and YouTube to get a pay rise? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
because she is talking tit. She has never grated carrots into her mash, shes probably seen another insta mum make carrot mash and doesn’t realise you have to boil the carrots and then mash them. But I’m sure next week she’ll show us to prove us wrong 🤥🤥🤥😂
LJC does it all the time for her boys. I don't think there's anything that girl does that eggy beggy doesn't copy😂

Reactions: 7
FYI I'm late to the party as I've only just discovered her. I feel ashamed because I'm also from Yorkshire and now I'm paranoid I sound like her! I've skim-watched a few of her Aldi hauls and they're all basically the same???
You know her well already 😂 don't worry I'm sure she's one of a kind in voice, looks, personality.. thank god 😄

Reactions: 1
Story of the chickens.... 6 seconds of total silence... then... HI GUUURLS!

Actually makes me heave.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Body positivity.... love yourself huns.....
Fake filtered freckles, skin smoothing app and all.

E293D0FA-4DBD-4FC5-8A4A-5A9457F6416F.jpeg

The Aldi haul...
I actually picked up some stuff I wouldn’t normally get.........”

A vegetable??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
so i came across an account today of a blogger whos just moved to a lovely barn in the countryside in yorkshire @walkshirebarn. Looks like it will be a lovely renovation. Nothing like beggys

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hateee when ‘influencers’ say I picked this up

pet peeve. Don’t know why but I winds me up so much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When did she film the Aldi video? I’m struggling to sleep so I’m giving it a go😂 I thought she broke her glasses?

Reactions: 4
The state of those tulips though 🤣, only she would think they look good enough to display!
164F8CC4-F588-4C1D-8918-D96F3B54209E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Somebody has already mentioned it here but I couldn’t believe how chubby her hands looked!😲 you know you’re seriously stacking on the pounds when your rings cutting your circulation off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.