Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manifest your dreams?! Wtf has she manifested? I bleeping hate these influencers saying they manifested their lives. No you 'put it into the universe' by begging and got it gifted to you. šŸ™„

I'm honestly in shock that her bleeping chickens are getting a better diet then her kids... But I mean they sleep on the floor so should I be surprised
[/QUOT
The mattresses on the floor really piss me off, growing bones need support from a bed frame and mattress not just a mattress thrown on the floor. How long more is she going to carry this on for?
Hateee when ā€˜influencersā€™ say I picked this up

pet peeve. Donā€™t know why but I winds me up so much
Yeah picked it up, didn't buy it, just picked it up! Idiots!

Reactions: 2
Somebody has already mentioned it here but I couldnā€™t believe how chubby her hands looked!šŸ˜² you know youā€™re seriously stacking on the pounds when your rings cutting your circulation off
Made my husband watch with me earlier and even he noticed the hands, she's got proper sausage fingers! I think I'm bigger than her but my hands definitely do not look like that, is her diet of processed food, which is probably high in salt making her retain water? Someone mentioned the amount of pork she's eating, its the fact that its processed pork that's worrying, sausages, chorizo etc, she could buy pork fillet and make stroganoff with that to have a change from the chicken. The pre packed fruit and veg is just so unnecessary, if she'd bought a whole watermelon, they could've eaten the flesh and given the rinds to the hens to peck at.
What was with that tit show of a meal ideas at the end? No thought whatsoever, lamb kebabs with potato gratin?? What? Why read out such a badly put together list? So unprofessional. Also, they are home all day, why can't she have a go at making these things herself, they are so simple!!!!
My parents live up around there, and the type of people that have been coming out are those who've had there all inclusives to benidorn cancelled, leaving gates open, dogs chasing sheep, boy racers pratting about on single lane roads, rubbish left all over, so for the pair of them to decide yesterday was a good idea to have a drive out, says it all really. Most locals have actually had to stay in/closer to home because of the amount of traffic both in cars and on foot.
No hate to people that like an all inclusive to benidorn! Just how my mum had described it to me on the phone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Made my husband watch with me earlier and even he noticed the hands, she's got proper sausage fingers! I think I'm bigger than her but my hands definitely do not look like that, is her diet of processed food, which is probably high in salt making her retain water? Someone mentioned the amount of pork she's eating, its the fact that its processed pork that's worrying, sausages, chorizo etc, she could buy pork fillet and make stroganoff with that to have a change from the chicken. The pre packed fruit and veg is just so unnecessary, if she'd bought a whole watermelon, they could've eaten the flesh and given the rinds to the hens to peck at.
What was with that tit show of a meal ideas at the end? No thought whatsoever, lamb kebabs with potato gratin?? What? Why read out such a badly put together list? So unprofessional. Also, they are home all day, why can't she have a go at making these things herself, they are so simple!!!!
My parents live up around there, and the type of people that have been coming out are those who've had there all inclusives to benidorn cancelled, leaving gates open, dogs chasing sheep, boy racers pratting about on single lane roads, rubbish left all over, so for the pair of them to decide yesterday was a good idea to have a drive out, says it all really. Most locals have actually had to stay in/closer to home because of the amount of traffic both in cars and on foot.
No hate to people that like an all inclusive to benidorn! Just how my mum had described it to me on the phone!!
She's probably read this and thought "Well we don't go to Benidorm, we go to Speeeeen, so its not us".

• Haha
Her smoothie concoctions make me heave. spinach, banana, pineapple and almond milk šŸ¤¢. I donā€™t know about anyone else but I always put water in smoothies when thereā€™s a citrus fruit in the blender. Something about it puts me off, milk and pineapple! Oh and spinach and milk. šŸ˜¬
Edit: itā€™s early and I just remembered Pina coladas exist. Iā€™m owning up to my mistakes unlike someone we know šŸ‘€.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t mean this in a nasty way but I really do wonder how long she has left doing this type of ā€˜workā€™

Reactions: 14
Alfie swinging above a jagged stone wall. God forbid he falls off backwards. What idiots.

38F2E8D3-604C-4DDE-BA3C-7509505EE908.png

Imagine thinking you have a career as a content creator and this is the content you put out. Those tulips šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Could not agree with this more! I know itā€™s convenient for some people but she has enough time on her hands to buy a whole watermelon and cut it up. Has little Woody ever tried watermelon? Probably not because none of the other selfish twats like it.
Anyone else notice that she calls it ā€œyummeh bitatoes with cheeseā€ because she doesnā€™t know how to pronounce Gratin?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a hairdresser it always surprises me, how many women choose their hairstyle/colour because their partner wants it that way....it actually ridiculous!
Beggy needs to keep Rat boy happy otherwise she may lose her meal ticket.

My other half also commented on her 'man hands', he also asked why she wears loads of make up to sit at home

• Haha
I donā€™t mean this in a nasty way but I really do wonder how long she has left doing this type of ā€˜workā€™
Iā€™d be worried if I was her šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø In a way I pity the likes of Rebecca she has no real qualifications or work experience behind her and just scrapes by doing what she does the now and flogging it as a ā€œdigital creatorā€. She has no imagination no ideas of her own and everything she creates is to a really poor standard! It would give me anxiety if I was in her position šŸ„“ but then seems like sheā€™s not on this planet so she thinks sheā€™s super ahhhhmaaaazinggggg šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning every-won.......
Happah Thews-dayh

stay on script please rebecca. šŸ˜

• Haha
Iā€™d be worried if I was her šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø In a way I pity the likes of Rebecca she has no real qualifications or work experience behind her and just scrapes by doing what she does the now and flogging it as a ā€œdigital creatorā€. She has no imagination no ideas of her own and everything she creates is to a really poor standard! It would give me anxiety if I was in her position šŸ„“ but then seems like sheā€™s not on this planet so she thinks sheā€™s super ahhhhmaaaazinggggg šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
I wouldn't be able to sleep if I was her. I know when I've had a bad day at work or I realise I've forgotten to do something or made a mistake, it plays on my mind until I get back to work the next day to sort it out! And yet that's her life constantly!!

Happy Groundhog Day everywun!!

In what order will she do these things today:
shower, tit, smoothies, film boys asleep, film chickens eating fruit, air mattresses šŸ¤­, post body positivity quotes, shave, flash camel toe, use slow cooker... answers on a postcard please

Happy Groundhog Day everywun!!

In what order will she do these things today:
shower, tit, smoothies, film boys asleep, film chickens eating fruit, air mattresses šŸ¤­, post body positivity quotes, shave, flash camel toe, use slow cooker... answers on a postcard please
Seem to be duplicating myself šŸ¤”

• Haha
I love my gurls I do....
Love my gurls.
The gurls are so funny...
Love the gurls.....
So funny....so, so funny....
Look at them being all....funny....

Bet Rebecca and Steve are bleeping regretting buying chickens that donā€™t come pre packed with a tikka sauce šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus christ she's just said "hello baba" to one of the chickens, šŸ„“šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø she really is trying to convince herself that having 3 female chickens mean she's equal to or beaten LJC

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it wrong Iā€™m hoping those chickens escape? Sheā€™s a big enough head at the best of timeā€™s but her carry on with these birds is pure cringe šŸ¤®

• Haha
For everyone who is concerned about the boys teeth.... this photo sheā€™s posted basically sums it up, his new adult tooth coming through is grey? Unless sheā€™s got some silly filter on it.

FA0B699C-2DBE-4263-A125-4F76CF198CDE.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.