Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noone has body-shamed her at all. She just makes that up. She claims to be so body posetive yet she post a (supposedly) photoshopped picture as an ad.
If she is so confident and body posetive why did she do that.

Reactions: 4
If that's all you guys have to say about the long message I have just written then I really don't have much else to say. Don't pretend you all care about her boys when you are part of the problem. If you can't leave their mother alone so they can spend time with her, then there's going to be no reasoning with you all. I haven't been disrespectful to any of you so please don't be to me, I'm just trying to make you see all of this is not helping what you are trying to achieve (Rebecca spending more time with her boys). - And it's not just on here though is it... you're all sharing screenshots of what you've been commenting on her posts.
Another bleeding heart. 🙄
No-one is forcing her to read here! End of!

Reactions: 2
Ok let's drum up the likes on this post for our Rebecca to see.

Vote if you agree....

*we are not jealous of Rebecca
*we have not fat shamed or said she is ugly
*we are fed up of the lies
*we hate all the contradictions she posts about
*we are happy with our lives
*we are glad the boys are having fun outside the dungeon
*we do not fancy nor want 2ss

(y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
She looks like she doesn’t wash much to me

All these 'influencers' are getting their knickers in a twist because there is somewhere calling out their bullshit. They think they can get away with deceiving they're followers with whatever tit they're promoting, and I don't even mean ads, just promoting themselves as to whatever they think people want to see just to get them more followers etc.

How dare people not love and agree with everything about them?! And yes we could quietly disagree with them but then they continue to falsely influence their followers. I think it's great that people are standing up to this tit. Doesn't make us pathetic or that we have no life, just that we won't roll over and take everything you say to us. 🤷‍♀️
Yessss exactly this!!!!!!! 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Reactions: 1
Imagine all the people walking past her on holiday like that! Hand in hand with her kids and arse hanging out... I’m done I’m actually 100% done

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Who wears a thong bikini on a family holiday with 2 kids? Honeymoon maybe!
Who films waxing their vagina and posts it online.... Or talks about their sex life on line.... knowing their kids will have access to the Internet one day 😂 a body confident Rebecca Lamb, that's who 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Im sorry I'm not having a go at her or her figure but that bikini/thong thing is awful you're on a family holiday with the kids please put your arse away!!!! 😮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh good lord what the fck does she look like. Imagine seeing that walk past you... you’d have a little giggle to yourself wouldn’t you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the recent photo posted moments ago? Why would you take a photo like that with your children 😫

Reactions: 7
You know when a post says "living my best life" it means they aren't. 🙄😂

That thong though 😂 there is being body positive and then there is being Rebecca Lamb 😂

On a scale of 1 to Rebecca Lamb, how body confident are you today 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Maybeh the arse is out to entice 2ss.....she does have a nice figure but it doesn’t seem right walking hand in hand with your kids with your arse out

Reactions: 14
she needs to dress for the body shape she is....not what she attains to be. she's a bigger girl and i'm sure she has better, more flattering options rather than that!!

cant understand her. why would you not look in the mirror first?

Reactions: 5
Shows how much respect as his kids mother 2ss has for her. Put your arse away and get some respect for yourself. You’re on a family holiday with kids about it’s not even as if she’s just got them on to avoid tan lines as much as possible whilst sunbathing she’s walking around the hotel with thongs on! She seriously needs to stop being such an attention seeking twit. Can’t see kids wanting to go on holiday in a few years to come seeing their mum walk about in her thongs all day and hearing their mum and dad bang every night

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She is seriously thirsty for attention. Rebecca, sit the duck down. Stop looking for gratuitous head pats from internet strangers and work on your obviously LOW self-esteem. It’s embarrassing. If your partner isn’t giving you enough attention or making you feel good then fix it..just stop humiliating yourself and your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not body shaming, truly not, but.....just goes to show how much the right pose and filter can affect how slim and toned you look. The more pictures she posts, the more untoned she looks. No different from anyone else, however your bog standard woman is not setting up hashtag left right and centre about their diet and workout plans. She can harp on all she wants about body confidence, she obviously isn't as she and only she posted that gymshark photo. No-one else.

Reactions: 9
Had to post after that last IG Post 😬
why!!
We get your body confident!! (And yes you look lovely)
But what would be a such a lovely family photo is just a way to make it all about her and her body. No need!!

Literally gunna have nothing to ‘vlog’ about when she’s home we’ve seen every detail. 😴😴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.