Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eye_rolling_always

Ok let's drum up the likes on this post for our Rebecca to see.

Vote if you agree....

*we are not jealous of Rebecca
*we have not fat shamed or said she is ugly
*we are fed up of the lies
*we hate all the contradictions she posts about
*we are happy with our lives
*we are glad the boys are having fun outside the dungeon
*we do not fancy nor want 2ss

(y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Apologies if this has been done before.
(Sung to the tune of "shotgun")

I'm off, see you haters, tattle piss-takers,
Gotta hit the road, with Steve the toad.
Ebay haul, suitcases packed,
Steve has my fanny waxed,
I could make a vlog of this!

Time flies by when you're not eating clean,
Look at my abs and you'll see what I mean,
There's a bikini shot that I'm dreaming of,
If you want it, on instagram it will be.

I'll be showing my bum, walking around with my son,
Look at me everyone, everyone.
I'll be showing my bum, don't care if you're with your son,
Look at me everyone, everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Llamabama

Chatty Member
FEB37533-6AD6-418A-BD7E-B47031FEF185.jpeg
Our poor children? I don’t have any kids yet but when I do they’ll have a nice warm bedroom with actual bedding and a nice blind on the window! And they’ll eat nice nutritious food and won’t be left to entertain themselves because they never get taken on days out! Oh and I also won’t shove a camera on their face or embarrass them by flaunting my flaps ☺☺

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Imagine I went in to work this morning and my boss said ‘let’s have a chat about your performance this month, it wasn’t your best, but I think if you did x,y & z it would really help you’. And instead of saying ‘oh that’s great feedback thanks’ I actually said ‘nah sorry I’m not listening to you, that’s bullying and I’m reporting it, never speak to me like that again, ps your just jealous of me’.
My boss would rip me to shreds 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Casperron

VIP Member
Also if you are away for 10 days, what child has 20 pairs of shorts?? Especially a school age child, who would only need casual clothes 2 days per week...

No she took loads, i couldn't believe how many 😂

I take about 5 pairs of knickers for each day just in case I happen to piss myself for the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Greyson

Steve having an English breakfast “it’s no English fry up but it’s a good effort”.

🙄🙄🙄

You just know the type of tourists they are. Spend all their time looking for English food, drink, bars, eating fry ups, complaining it’s not as good as at home. Guts and arse hanging out, all a bit sunburnt. Steve’s probably got a union flag towel.

Can they not go a week without sausage and beans? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Imagine all the people walking past her on holiday like that! Hand in hand with her kids and arse hanging out... I’m done I’m actually 100% done

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Booski

I’m conflicted here because she does my noggin in but I do feel really sorry for her. I’m the same age as her and I’ve got a young son and fuck me it’s so difficult. She has two of them and it seems like she has absolutely no help from anyone, least of all Steve. She must feel trapped and so lonely. You never see her posting about meeting friends for a coffee, or popping to see a mate? I’ve only ever seen her go on one night out (without Steve it a ‘bloggers event’) in the whole time I’ve been following her. I think she’s lost and in desperate need of validation. Where’s her family and friends? It takes a village to raise babies and it seems to me she’s done it entirely on her own. She needs commending for that. Just less of the tits and arse would be nice.

Reactions: 37

Apbumblebee

Does anyone else just miss the days of when going on holiday meant that you literally didn't see or hear from a person for like 2 weeks 😂 no status updates, no check ins... the excitement of going to get your pictures developed once you got home and then having to wait days to see them!!!!! Being able to tell your friends all about what you got upto... Instead of "yeah hun I saw. I know every single bikini that you wore too" 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Grayson

VIP Member
Quoting Rebeccas latest post "everything I do, I do it for you"
Please tell me how getting your flaps waxed on the Internet, is for the benifit of your kids? Genuinely interested here Rebecca 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Love My Life

Steve is so hot n hunky, I bet most of you would love to trade in your husband's who are hung like hampsters just to be with him. A true alpha male 😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Woffle10

Im on holiday with the girls and we walked past them in a restaurant a couple days ago! No word of a lie they were sat there alfie staring into space woody kicking off and Elleh sat with her head in her phone!! We only walked past so was a very brief look but she was on her phone in the restaurant kids clearly bored as fuck and steve just sat there.
I know it was just brief but it didnt look all exciting and the ‘fun holiday’ they brand to be having. I just couldnt believe she was sat on her phone paying no attention to her family and instead of enjoying her holiday!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Woffle10

Probably gonna get stick for this comment but...
Theres no bloody wonder Alfie struggles with his speach, hes treat like a bloody baby 9 times put of ten! Get him out of the bloody buggy, let him run around and enjoy his holiday! Stop babying him for crying out loud

• Heart
Reactions: 34

OliviaPope

Steve is so hot n hunky, I bet most of you would love to trade in your husband's who are hung like hampsters just to be with him. A true alpha male 😍
Alpha male!! 🤣🤣

Looks more like Harry Potter dressed as the Doppler Effect!!
1DE8B3A6-9CDC-4BF7-B174-2C3F6675E614.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Zbear11

In the style of Jenny from the block...

Don’t be fooled by the braids that I’ve got
I’m still, I’m still elleh from the dales
used to have a nice house now I’ve not 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Pabix

Just watched her “Day in Tenerife” video... love how she talks about how the boys are sleeping in until 7:30am.

It’s amazing what a pair of curtains can do 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Ems55

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20190505-232118~2.png

Actually wrong Rebecca. It's because we would get deleted and blocked. I'd happily write publicly on your profile since nothing I've said is trolling or bullying. But since you censor anything that isn't 100% in line with your opinion, I have no option but to express it here. If you allowed people to air their views then this forum wouldn't exist. I'm afraid you have caused all this yourself through your own actions.

P.s. look up the definition of troll. And while you're at it please share it with your influencer chums.🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29