Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what an embarrassment wouldn't even walk round in half the tit she wears with my kids let alone having arse out in thong bikini 🤮 can't get over how much she loves herself for someone who is very very average.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The arse photo is filtered af. She literally doesn't have a single mark on her legs/arse.

Reactions: 10
Can everyone report that photo 😭🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Yes she is 100% wanting a reaction again. So she can post more cringe worthy videos of herself being a ‘troll’ 🤢😭

• Sick
She is responding to every comment on that photo too.

YOUR ON HOLIDAY.. ... Put your phone down!! Can't use the excuse it's to stop trolls, when it's actually to soke up the compliments.... what a loser 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg just seen the picture of her arse out wtf 🙈🙈 imagine Alfiehs school seeing that
She’s posting practically naked pictures and sexual videos whilst she has pictures of children on there? Not to mention she posts her exact hotel, town etc
Not a very good role model when it comes to internet safety

• Sick
No not sarcasm, I agree with what you're saying about children being messy and need plenty of outfit changes but what child has 20 pairs of shorts and 20 t-shirts to take on a 10 day holiday? I know mine don't! And they are in swimwear almost all day anyway, I don't know the in's and out's of what people like to take on holiday for their kids but I definitely thought she had plenty but Alfeh seems to have worn the same top all week so far :unsure:
For anything over a week I would choose somewhere with laundry facilitates and do a wash half way through the holiday. Wearing the same t shirt 3 times is gross, especially when the boys are not used to heat so are probably getting hot and sweaty

Can everyone report that photo 😭🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Yes she is 100% wanting a reaction again. So she can post more cringe worthy videos of herself being a ‘troll’ 🤢😭
Hahaha yes everyone report it.
She is definitely doing that to get us all talking.
Honestly going to have to unfollow I cant cope any longer. What is she doin at all? She seriously needs to figure out who she is and what she's doing. And there is one thing worse than her herself. That is them bum 👅 followers who keep commenting #cringe

Reactions: 1
Omg just seen the picture of her arse out wtf 🙈🙈 imagine Alfiehs school seeing that
She’s posting practically naked pictures and sexual videos whilst she has pictures of children on there? Not to mention she posts her exact hotel, town etc
Not a very good role model when it comes to internet safety
This is what I don’t understand. Don’t they realise that anyone can see these pics? I would never ever post a pic of my arse. People that know me would message me and ask what the duck I was playing at. Her sons teacher might see it. It’s just absolute cringe!

• Heart
Oh I hope that blogger ripping page posts that photo

This is what I don’t understand. Don’t they realise that anyone can see these pics? I would never ever post a pic of my arse. People that know me would message me and ask what the duck I was playing at. Her sons teacher might see it. It’s just absolute cringe!
Steve's dad follows her 😳😳😳😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her behaviour is just weird. She seems to think she’s pioneering some sort of “mum body confidence” movement when actually all she’s doing is embarrassing herself and her children. Confidence comes from within..you don’t need to get your bare arse out for strangers to prove your happy in your own skin!! How you look on the outside is only a fraction of who u are!!!’

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I commented saying it was inappropriate and got blocked within a minute 😂 get off your phone Rebecca you’re on holiday with your family

Guarantee they’ll be a story up later tonight begging for sympathy

“Oh hun ignore the trolls you are so beautiful”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I genuinely think, in Rebecca's head she is an Inspiration and is helping people with their body confidence.
What she doesn't realise is that in actual fact she has no self respect and very low self esteem. She let's and actively encourages men/women to see her as a sexual object and she is putting herself out there for all this ridicule and humiliation. I am alot older than Rebecca, but my mother would be having words with me about how I am putting myself out there on the Internet and the back lash for the family in the future.

• Heart
I genuinely think, in Rebecca's head she is an Inspiration and is helping people with their body confidence.
What she doesn't realise is that in actual fact she has no self respect and very low self esteem. She let's and actively encourages men/women to see her as a sexual object and she is putting herself out there for all this ridicule and humiliation. I am alot older than Rebecca, but my mother would be having words with me about how I am putting myself out there on the Internet.
I’m younger than Rebecca and wouldn’t even dare posting the things she does. Why would I want my camel toe on the internet 😂 my Instagram is private anyway, you never know who could be looking at pictures of your children

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just say as well is it me or does woodehs face look sunburnt to hell?? Or is it just that ridiculous orange filter she’s using ??’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.