Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Rebs just doesn't know which role to play....

*gym bunny
*sex kitten
*embrace the rolls
*fun young mum
*Yorkshire dales lass
*chef (loosely calling her a chef!:sick:)

Now she is *victim of trolls

It's just so boring. Go play with Woody and Alfie. You worked "so hard" to pay for this holiday, but you are not enjoying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I follow a Youtuber/Instagrammer called X11jab, she lost a lot of weight in a short time through extreme calorie counting and launched a slimming program/what she did tips booklet. While I may not agree with the method of weight loss, she has been honest that it is not a long term solution, has shown it does work...by showing her body in real time videos. My point is this girl did lose the weight and is honest,so does not need to hide comments and can flog her weight loss tips.

Reactions: 1
I've just watched the packing video for the first time too. Pretty sure she has confused the words top and dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that sarcasm? She didn’t take nearly enough imo! When we go abroad I take a clean tshirt for every day for my son who is 4, he only has them on an hour and they’re covered in sun cream/ice cream etc. I also take a clean pair of shorts for every day plus spares, and a clean outfit for each night.
I agree, I didn’t think there was enough for 10 days!

She loves that she is being talked about; it gives her content. The fact that non of her fans know what is actually being said works to her advantage.
She is playing a role, ‘poor me being picked on when I’m on my holiday’ the best thing we could do is all say ‘she looks amazing what a great fitness plan’ thenshe would have no content!

*i don’t actually think we should do that because the people who believe her crap diet and fitness plan are being sold a lie.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the Mother of Five Boys thread? Faye has made an account and actually responded to the comments on there. Credit where it's due for that rather than making sly digs and constant posts about what is being supposedly said on here and drawing attention to it for sympathy. Perhaps Faye could make Rebecca understand that no one is jealous or calling her fat or ugly on here??? If she has seen this thread then how can she be friends with Rebecca knowing that she is blatantly LYING constantly? Faye is MUCH more mature than Rebecca and I think this is more why people are confused about their friendship than the fact they have different diets as was stated 😂 I think Faye's children are more grown-up than Rebecca and her youngest ones are two!
Completely agree. I saw Faye’s response on the thread & thought fair play to her. She addressed most of the points that people had & was willing to have a grown up discussion.
Shame Rebecca doesn’t actually read the comments about her & take them on board rather than all the attention seeking posts calling everyone trolls!

Reactions: 2
Love how alllll the comments on the latest picture are girls so far up her arse they can see what she ate last week. Wish she would just bloody spend time with the boys!

Reactions: 6
I swear I saw her upload a vlog on her first few days of holiday, went to check and it isn’t there anymore? Have I completely dreamt this or has it been deleted?

Is that sarcasm? She didn’t take nearly enough imo! When we go abroad I take a clean tshirt for every day for my son who is 4, he only has them on an hour and they’re covered in sun cream/ice cream etc. I also take a clean pair of shorts for every day plus spares, and a clean outfit for each night.
I do exactly the same as you! She speaks about how she loves getting dressed up on an evening on holiday, so has all ‘nice’ clothes for herself but let’s Alfie wear the same tshirt for the 3rd day in a row 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I swear I saw her upload a vlog on her first few days of holiday, went to check and it isn’t there anymore? Have I completely dreamt this or has it been deleted?
Must of been deleted I watched it

What were her rants about earlier today that she deleted? I missed them all

What were her rants about earlier today that she deleted? I missed them all
Basically she was saying she is ‘sick of people ripping the tit out of her body’ and that ‘none of her photos are photoshopped, she swears on her kids lives’. This all was kick started due to
Someone commenting on her picture politely saying she looks nothing like the gymshark legging photo and how can she have abs one day and rolls the other!

• Wow
If you ladies want her to go and enjoy her holiday so bad, why don't you lay off writing about her so she has nothing to read? Obviously she's going to want to see what's being said about her and i'm sure it's constantly on her mind. She may say she doesn't care, but come on. I'm sure you'd all feel so low if you saw 10s of pages written about you. She's clearly stubborn like most of us women are so that's probably why she's choosing to act tough and that's also probably why she doesn't want to do what you guys are telling her to do. It's clear she's upset by negative comments, hence deleting them.. she just must be too proud to admit it.

You're all entitled to your opinions, yes... but the last few pages I've just read is you all saying you want her to spend more time with the boys rather than reading and deleting comments... I bet if you stop writing about her, she'd feel like she was able to relax a bit and spend that time with her children. Do it for the boys if not for her?
She doesn’t read here though?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you ladies want her to go and enjoy her holiday so bad, why don't you lay off writing about her so she has nothing to read? Obviously she's going to want to see what's being said about her and i'm sure it's constantly on her mind. She may say she doesn't care, but come on. I'm sure you'd all feel so low if you saw 10s of pages written about you. She's clearly stubborn like most of us women are so that's probably why she's choosing to act tough and that's also probably why she doesn't want to do what you guys are telling her to do. It's clear she's upset by negative comments, hence deleting them.. she just must be too proud to admit it.

You're all entitled to your opinions, yes... but the last few pages I've just read is you all saying you want her to spend more time with the boys rather than reading and deleting comments... I bet if you stop writing about her, she'd feel like she was able to relax a bit and spend that time with her children. Do it for the boys if not for her?

ffs,the only way she will put her phone away and be with her kids is IF WE STOP WRITING ABOUT HER HERE???? are you for real?? can she not decide to just get on with her life? she needs to get off a public platform if she can't cope with criticism

• Heart
She's her own worst enemy. I don't feel sorry for her and it's not for us to feel guilty that she's not giving her boys enough attention on holiday because of a few comments she doesn't like. Comments on youtube and instagram aren't anything to do with Tattle either and yet she's wasting her life deleting them 24/7. She needs to learn to handle constructive criticism in this industry that she has chosen to submerge herself in! She CHOSE to share her whole life with the world, she has CHOSEN to be a vlogger, no one has forced her and unfortunately you sign up for opinions and criticism on your life when you make that decision. She has now dug herself into a hole by lying so much and she's drowning under the pressure of keeping up with herself!

• Heart
ifs,the only way she will put her phone away and be with her kids is IF WE STOP WRITING ABOUT HER HERE???? are you for real?? can she not decide to just get on with her life? she needs to get off a public platform if she can't cope with criticism
Exactly, not everyone in life is going to love her! shock horror!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.