Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she didn't want discussing on here she wouldn't have directed her followers here! Unless she expected them all to come on here and support her contradictory content?

Reactions: 6
If you ladies want her to go and enjoy her holiday so bad, why don't you lay off writing about her so she has nothing to read? Obviously she's going to want to see what's being said about her and i'm sure it's constantly on her mind. She may say she doesn't care, but come on. I'm sure you'd all feel so low if you saw 10s of pages written about you. She's clearly stubborn like most of us women are so that's probably why she's choosing to act tough and that's also probably why she doesn't want to do what you guys are telling her to do. It's clear she's upset by negative comments, hence deleting them.. she just must be too proud to admit it.

You're all entitled to your opinions, yes... but the last few pages I've just read is you all saying you want her to spend more time with the boys rather than reading and deleting comments... I bet if you stop writing about her, she'd feel like she was able to relax a bit and spend that time with her children. Do it for the boys if not for her?

She’s not just deleting negative comments. She deleted a comment telling her she won’t get through security with Capri sun’s for the boys. That’s hardly being negative or upsetting her. When she stops being harmful putting out false body images then people might not talk about her!!!

What makes rebbecca so special that we can’t discuss our opinions? Again, if she can’t take criticism (which is evidently clear) then she shouldn’t share so much of her life. She plasteres her whole life over the internet, and is sad enough to waste her holiday blocking and deleting people. That’s not because she’s upset, it’s because she’s clearly out of the depth with the false rubbish she’s flogging and people are calling her out over it.

Nothing on here has been nasty at all towards her. People have suggested she spends more time with her kids on holiday instead of being on social media 24/7? She CHOSE this life/job... so she could have chosen not to do social media whilst she’s on holiday, but no, she wants constant validation from her followers and to cause a fuss!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
her holiday photos so far have been badly taken, with exception of one or two.....who is the 'photographer'? 2ss i'm guessing, so unflattering

Reactions: 1
Of course she does... and you all know she does, hence all the comments from multiple people here talking to her directly?
She says she doesn’t read here.

She also says she’s not bothered by this thread at all and that she couldn’t give a tit what is said about any of it because she’s happy.

So, I don’t know why you feel the need to come on here and tell us otherwise on her behalf?

Rebecca has her own voice. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If that's all you guys have to say about the long message I have just written then I really don't have much else to say. Don't pretend you all care about her boys when you are part of the problem. If you can't leave their mother alone so they can spend time with her, then there's going to be no reasoning with you all. I haven't been disrespectful to any of you so please don't be to me, I'm just trying to make you see all of this is not helping what you are trying to achieve (Rebecca spending more time with her boys). - And it's not just on here though is it... you're all sharing screenshots of what you've been commenting on her posts.
Oh do grow up! How have I said anything disrespectful to you? you chose to write that long message,no one made you

• Heart
Reactions: 2
lol that post from the new member signing up to try and silence us, has rather spectacularly, backfired!!

it wasn't even a long message.....are you her mother? 2ss's mother?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm just trying to make you all see it from different angles.. whatever I say will not silence this thread you have all clearly invested so much time into
What angle are you trying to get us to see it all from? We’ve seen pretty much every angle of Rebecca lately....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
1. I don't really care about what she posts and I'm not saying I'm agreeing with her on certain things
2. One of my first lines 2nd paragraph said you are entitled to your opinions
3. I'm saying having this forum about her won't help her get off her phone at all.. it will make her want to check what is being said which is against what you are saying about her?

This forum isn’t solely for Rebecca you do realise that?
- also she clearly directed her ‘followers’ here by naming the site. Adding fuel to the fire. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

- also, if we stop writing about her on here, she’s still not going to stop deleting comments and being on her phone??! What we were dicussing is instagram and YouTube comments which she deletes as soon as she gets a notification? Some people are not aware of this site, especially if they hadn’t seen her tattle outburst on her stories. So people will have the same opinions regardless of this page?🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
lol that post from the new member signing up to try and silence us, has rather spectacularly, backfired!!

it wasn't even a long message.....are you her mother? 2ss's mother?
Yep!
They clearly don’t read newspapers either, for fear of it hurting the feelings of Theresa May/George Clooney!
I remember my nana saying “They court the press and want the attention on their terms though” about the Beckhams, this was years ago. Same applies to these mummy floggers, you can’t claim you get your #presspacks and what you do is akin to journalism/presenting or you being the big ‘girl boss’ running your empire...then soon as you get criticism plead the ‘poor me,just a mummy’ .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If that's all you guys have to say about the long message I have just written then I really don't have much else to say. Don't pretend you all care about her boys when you are part of the problem. If you can't leave their mother alone so they can spend time with her, then there's going to be no reasoning with you all. I haven't been disrespectful to any of you so please don't be to me, I'm just trying to make you see all of this is not helping what you are trying to achieve (Rebecca spending more time with her boys). - And it's not just on here though is it... you're all sharing screenshots of what you've been commenting on her posts.
Rebecca is a wannabe celebrity. All "influencers" are. With that comes people's opinions.
Now, Rebecca is putting videos out there, claiming to be a fitness expert. She is giving out horrific nutrition and fitness advice, to vunrable young people who will see her edited photos and think they can imitate her, when it's all a lie.
Not only that, she is putting videos out there, having her vagina waxed and wearing shorts so tight, people could actually see her vagina. The girl unfortunately has no respect for herself and in turn, people are not having much respect for her either.
The clips today of the way she was responding are very immature, and yes, it's not all lovely comments on here, but she really should think about what image she is putting out there and in return the comments she will receive back.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1. I don't really care about what she posts and I'm not saying I'm agreeing with her on certain things
2. One of my first lines 2nd paragraph said you are entitled to your opinions
3. I'm saying having this forum about her won't help her get off her phone at all.. it will make her want to check what is being said which is against what you are saying about her?
What your saying is she is too self obsessed to enjoy her time with her children, when people here are questioning her honesty?

Reactions: 5
I'm just trying to make you all see it from different angles.. whatever I say will not silence this thread you have all clearly invested so much time into
Don’t get me wrong - your comment was much more diplomatic than some of the Rebecca supporters who have tried to de-rail this thread before.

I’ve said it before, if Rebecca said herself that this thread upsets her or asked for people to stop it would make me think about continuing to contribute. However, she is adamant it doesn’t bother her and doesn’t give a tit about what is said. Doesn’t read here, doesn’t care at all.

Reactions: 8
I've just looked at The Farmer's Wife thread as well as I used to follow her but found her SO dull, anyway, turns out she's also moaning about "Trolls" on here bitching about her. Do you know what, they all chose to put themselves out there, why can't they accept that some people won't like them and won't like what they do? Why are they so desperate for validation from strangers? The Unmumsy Mum hit the nail on the head in her Q&A earlier in the week when she said not everyone with a difference of opinion is a troll! Dead right! Why can not one single one of these so-called vloggers, if they want to address these forums, just say "not everyone likes me and I accept that. I'm not going to change who I am or what I do but I appreciate that along with the privileges I get from conducting my life in this way, I will also get criticised!" Not one single one can just accept the fate they have chosen and Rebecca here is THE prime example of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just looked at The Farmer's Wife thread as well as I used to follow her but found her SO dull, anyway, turns out she's also moaning about "Trolls" on here bitching about her. Do you know what, they all chose to put themselves out there, why can't they accept that some people won't like them and won't like what they do? Why are they so desperate for validation from strangers? The Unmumsy Mum hit the nail on the head in her Q&A earlier in the week when she said not everyone with a difference of opinion is a troll! Dead right! Why can not one single one of these so-called vloggers, if they want to address these forums, just say "not everyone likes me and I accept that. I'm not going to change who I am or what I do but I appreciate that along with the privileges I get from conducting my life in this way, I will also get criticised!" Not one single one can just accept the fate they have chosen and Rebecca here is THE prime example of it!
So apt..for everyone

Attachments

All these 'influencers' are getting their knickers in a twist because there is somewhere calling out their bullshit. They think they can get away with deceiving they're followers with whatever tit they're promoting, and I don't even mean ads, just promoting themselves as to whatever they think people want to see just to get them more followers etc.

How dare people not love and agree with everything about them?! And yes we could quietly disagree with them but then they continue to falsely influence their followers. I think it's great that people are standing up to this tit. Doesn't make us pathetic or that we have no life, just that we won't roll over and take everything you say to us. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All these 'influencers' are getting their knickers in a twist because there is somewhere calling out their bullshit. They think they can get away with deceiving they're followers with whatever tit they're promoting, and I don't even mean ads, just promoting themselves as to whatever they think people want to see just to get them more followers etc.

How dare people not love and agree with everything about them?! And yes we could quietly disagree with them but then they continue to falsely influence their followers. I think it's great that people are standing up to this tit. Doesn't make us pathetic or that we have no life, just that we won't roll over and take everything you say to us. 🤷‍♀️
Amen to this! Doesn’t make anyone a troll.

A 👏🏻 Difference 👏🏻 In 👏🏻 Opinion 👏🏻 Doesn’t 👏🏻 Make 👏🏻 You 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 Troll

• Heart
Reactions: 23
On another note to this, I don't need any of these influences to tell me I can happy in my own body
All of these posts about body confidence are starting to wear thin for me now.
I really do hope the time of the influencer is up soon because they are creating a world I don't want my children growing up in. Why do they feel they are so important? To be an influencer you basically need to be a narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.