Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented saying it was inappropriate and got blocked within a minute 😂 get off your phone Rebecca you’re on holiday with your family

Guarantee they’ll be a story up later tonight begging for sympathy

“Oh hun ignore the trolls you are so beautiful”
it’s actually really sad that she’s evidently got her phone permanently in her hand checking notifications. She needs to put it away and forget about Instagram and concentrate on her boys!

Reactions: 4
Next it will be - omg the trolls are so jealous of ma bodeeeey! No Reb, were not jealous of your body. We’re embarrassed for you, and for your children mate. I hope A’s school does see the photos of you like that!!! Maybe it will make you think twice about what you put online!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I cba to even mention it cos it’s what she wants 😬

Don’t feed the troll guys 😬

Reactions: 4
i couldn't be jealous of that body, sorry.....im a runner and prefer my body as it is, athletic. i'd struggle to do a park run at rebeccas size. she didn't keep up the exercise did she!?

Reactions: 7
i couldn't be jealous of that body, sorry.....im a runner and prefer my body as it is, athletic. i'd struggle to do a park run at rebeccas size. she didn't keep up the exercise did she!?
Of course she didn’t. She never did any exercise anyway! 10 minutes now and again for the camera doesn’t count 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She really is very immature, isn't she?
She says and does things without any thought of the future repercussions for either herself or her children.
Oh well, her own nose will learn her (as my granny used to say!).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What exercise? That bra less titty jiggle she called high knees is not exercise 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
No wonder Steve shags about coming home to her caught up In her insta lies and wining on about her life of doing duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooh. Juicy catch up.

Where to start?....

First and foremost she will be registered at companies house therefore she is a business. Yes? Ok so here is where the problem is from a consumer perspective.

As viewers and contributors to her page we are her consumers. Which in turn earns her income due to her following size and engagement model etc etc. When you recieve bad service you complain. If you're not happy you escalate. What is happening here is that any questions or notes if dissatisfaction are deleted. You have no right of reply she is then portraying herself as a victim. I would be interested to the opinion of the parent of a child who is actually being cyber bullied thinks of this.

My understanding is that companies that are successful do lots of research etc before releasing a product and if that is not well recieved they often it, if its faulty they replace it recall it.

My advice to you Rebecca is to listen to your consumers. All of of them. That young lady is how you build a successful brand. Not by producing content that is nothing short of degrading. You are a mother albeit a young one. Have some respect for yourself, your children and your family.

Reactions: 25
Find it worrying when people post which hotel they are staying in! 😳
Hahaha yes everyone report it.
She is definitely doing that to get us all talking.
Honestly going to have to unfollow I cant cope any longer. What is she doin at all? She seriously needs to figure out who she is and what she's doing. And there is one thing worse than her herself. That is them bum 👅 followers who keep commenting #cringe
You can still look at her insta without following so go ahead and unfollow :)

Oh good lord what the fck does she look like. Imagine seeing that walk past you... you’d have a little giggle to yourself wouldn’t you 🤣
Yep, I bet all the other holiday makers are pissing themselves laughing at her, I know I would be! 😂
And then she wonders why we ridicule her choice of outfits .... 🙄
Cover yourself up Rebecca, you're the laughing stock of Tenerife. 🤮

Reactions: 12
Just had my tea and then thought ooh I’ll have a little scroll on Instagram. Only to be greeted by Rebs arse.

Safe to say my tea tried its hardest to come back up 😖

Also, this is just my personal opinion but I find it so inappropriate for her to wear a thong on a family holiday 😬 fair enough if it was just her and Steve and they were at an adult only hotel. But around kids - it seems wrong!

And why are all her followers kissing her bare arse? I wonder how many ‘it’s inappropriate’ comments she’s blocked off that post so far

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine her walking around the resort with her bits out, with 2 sausage Steve following her round like a lapdog with the camera taking photos of her arse 😱
You’d think she wouldn’t need that terrible orange filter. With the amount she has on show you’d think she would have a pretty decent tan by now.
Her and Steve in the all inclusive buffet - Elleh they haven got any curreh, Pizzah or plain chicken. Shall we go t’ Chinese and have som plain noodles n chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just say as well is it me or does woodehs face look sunburnt to hell?? Or is it just that ridiculous orange filter she’s using ??’
Pretty sure it’s the filter cos all 3 of them had that orange glow the other day. It looks like they’ve had Bolognese smeared all over their faces, they’d be so much better without the filter!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.