Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We travel all the time with our kids as we currently live overseas in a “holiday destination”, and I always pack an outfit for every day and every night. After a day at the beach/pool/waterpark we all shower/bath before going for dinner, so why would you then want to put on clothes that aren’t fresh?

Totally agree, she is desperately trying to pin herself as a travel vlogger to blag some free holidays, Meldrum-style.
Honestly....less washing when I get home! If the kids clothes aren’t dirty they can wear them again, you know saving energy etc, if they have been in their swim stuff all day then change, they are only in their clothes for an hour or two....not exactly worthy enough to be washed (unless they spill something obviously!)

Reactions: 4
She is constantly looking for validation from the content she posts. If you can even call it content. Any opinion that doesn’t go along the lines of ‘omg I love you Rebecca’ it’s a swift, delete, block, and mandatory post about how happpeeh she is.

I really feel for the boys. Imagine your mother just being constantly glued to her phone😳 it’s obsessive

Reactions: 9
All I will say is she needs the constant oo your amazing your body is lovely.
No one is fat shaming but honestly when you don’t look after your body as in eat rubbish all day and drink a few smoothies here and there your body won’t be healthy. photoshopped or not I don’t care but I do care when her followers were asking her to do boot camps and workout plans and she wasn’t honest with them... that should be pulled up under false advertising.

She’s so passive aggressive even before when she went away and it was snowing she just is unhappy and it comes across even with the fake smile. This holiday could have been used as a refresh as family time and being happy truly with yourself but no.

I don’t think she can do much now to change my opinion and I have unfollowed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
did she only bring 1 t-shirt kids wearing it 3rd day in a row that cannot be clean

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Honestly....less washing when I get home! If the kids clothes aren’t dirty they can wear them again, you know saving energy etc, if they have been in their swim stuff all day then change, they are only in their clothes for an hour or two....not exactly worthy enough to be washed (unless they spill something obviously!)
Also if you are away for 10 days, what child has 20 pairs of shorts?? Especially a school age child, who would only need casual clothes 2 days per week...

did she only bring 1 t-shirt kids wearing it 3rd day in a row that cannot be clean
No she took loads, i couldn't believe how many 😂

Reactions: 1
wowza her kids can keep their clothes clean, that's the 3rd time Alfie has worn that tshirt.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
If she came out and said

“I had lost weight and was proud of that - which is why I wanted to share a picture. I agree that the way I was standing made my body appear slimmer and more toned than it actually is in real life. I am sorry if I mislead any of you into thinking that is how I look all of the time. Most people when having their picture taken will have a preferred side, or a pose they do, or a filter they use which makes them feel good. I’m no different, I worked a flattering angle, made the most of my body to get the best picture I could! But I accept that as someone who puts themselves out there to thousands of people (some of whom may be vulnerable and impressionable) I should have been more transparent about how much my posture, outfit and lighting affected the overall look of the picture. Rather than it being solely down to my diet and exercise plan”

I’d stop “trolling” her if she said something like that. Not aggressively posting stories lying that she’s being body shamed and refusing to admit she mislead a lot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the Mother of Five Boys thread? Faye has made an account and actually responded to the comments on there. Credit where it's due for that rather than making sly digs and constant posts about what is being supposedly said on here and drawing attention to it for sympathy. Perhaps Faye could make Rebecca understand that no one is jealous or calling her fat or ugly on here??? If she has seen this thread then how can she be friends with Rebecca knowing that she is blatantly LYING constantly? Faye is MUCH more mature than Rebecca and I think this is more why people are confused about their friendship than the fact they have different diets as was stated 😂 I think Faye's children are more grown-up than Rebecca and her youngest ones are two!

Everyone knows if you stand up and breathe in you’ll look slimmer than if you slouch or sit down!
This whole body/size argument is annoying now tbh.
She should enjoy her holiday with her family instead of checking on here, deleting any tiny bit of criticism and posting photos of herself for attention. It’s boring now.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she has deleted them now. She still has kept up the video where she’s grabbing her stomach in her bikini though... maybe Steve’s had words with her
I think her mum is on instagram, I would like to think that she has had a word with her to be honest! If Rebecca was my daughter I would be ashamed of how she behaves!

Reactions: 6
Also if you are away for 10 days, what child has 20 pairs of shorts?? Especially a school age child, who would only need casual clothes 2 days per week...

Is that sarcasm? She didn’t take nearly enough imo! When we go abroad I take a clean tshirt for every day for my son who is 4, he only has them on an hour and they’re covered in sun cream/ice cream etc. I also take a clean pair of shorts for every day plus spares, and a clean outfit for each night.

Reactions: 5
I think her mum is on instagram, I would like to think that she has had a word with her to be honest! If Rebecca was my daughter I would be ashamed of how she behaves!
Her mum needs to have a word with her about flashing her bits! 🤢

Is that sarcasm? She didn’t take nearly enough imo! When we go abroad I take a clean tshirt for every day for my son who is 4, he only has them on an hour and they’re covered in sun cream/ice cream etc. I also take a clean pair of shorts for every day plus spares, and a clean outfit for each night.
No not sarcasm, I agree with what you're saying about children being messy and need plenty of outfit changes but what child has 20 pairs of shorts and 20 t-shirts to take on a 10 day holiday? I know mine don't! And they are in swimwear almost all day anyway, I don't know the in's and out's of what people like to take on holiday for their kids but I definitely thought she had plenty but Alfeh seems to have worn the same top all week so far :unsure:

I take about 5 pairs of knickers for each day just in case I happen to piss myself for the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I had to go watch the packing for the kids video on YouTube as I hadn’t seen it.
The packing at the end!! WTF was that?
Does anyone else pack like that?
Christ on a bike I could feel my eyes twitching!

First of all I couldn’t have everything packed in outfits. Sometimes you need to grab just shorts OR a tshirt. Having to toss the whole case around to get a clean T-shirt for the right child would drive me mad.

Secondly, who folds like that? If anyone reading this is still folding clothes like that when packing a suitcase please learn to ROLL your clothes. It saves so much space and it’s neater.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.