Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes again with the fishing rod.... 🎣 attention.

What a bullshitter. She isn’t sat down in those photos from yesterday... stood up sucking in as much as possible and she still quite clearly has a lot of fat. She actually doesn’t look that bad so why is she so obsessed with saying she has abs and has a flat tummy 🙄 Never known anyone love themselves so much.

Reactions: 9
I just feel she is so caught up in tying to be this perfect “influencer” that is caught up in so many lies she can’t get out of them now! One minute she has abs wants to loose weight and is dairy free etc etc..then in another breath she is eating full fat yogurt, saying she is confident in her body and embracing the rolls!!! Which one is it do you want to loose weight or are you embracing the rolls!! Everything she does now is so confusing!!! Just go back to how you used to be Reb before you had woody!! It’s all likes likes likes.. again she’s on holiday to spend time as a family but hasn’t been off Instagram once and even edited a bloody YouTube video!

She should really just turn off the camera and posts and just enjoy this holiday.Quality quiet time with the kids.Its clear they won’t be able to afford another one for a while , or an interesting one to that matter so the relaxation and time with the children is so important.Shes going to come back and feel like she’s not had a break.
Now I likeTenerife as much as the next person but purely for the sunshine and to have fun.It isn’t a place of culture and interest (sorry to those who disagree) for a you tube fascinating family vlog it’s just your average holiday destination.Theres only so much you can vlog about that nearly every other family does.In reality nobody gives a tit that your getting ice cream..I did that last week in Bury.Its quite frankly just not that interesting! if you plonked an all inclusive in the middle of Bradford and the sun shone you could be anywhere, they are all the same.I don’t think she’d ever get free holidays because she’s not interesting.Its like when lifethroughemseyes went to Santa Monica or wherever it was.Thanks for showing it me through your eyes cos I now don’t want to go!
Same with this typical Brit..suns out, guts out.Its not appealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Having a flat tummy and having abs are completely different! Elleh, love, you don’t have abs (unless they’re photoshopped in). I post a LOT about body positivity on my Insta, I never photoshop my pics and yes, you can see me in my underwear with all my size 14 flab out. I’m consistent in my pictures and my message.

• Heart
wish she’d just enjoy her holiday with her family.
I thought you were going to ignore the ‘trolls’ Rebecca? Still bleating on about your body 😴 so fuckin boring now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s so sad that as soon as she points the camera at Alfie he says “hello welcome back to my channel” All she must do is take pictures and videos all day

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s obsessed with this site. Get a fcking grip Rebecca you’re on holiday!!! It’s not the fact that you have rolls, we all have them. What’s annoying is that you very clearly edited a photo of yourself showing 0 rolls and a completely flat stomach, none of your photos or the videos you do reflect that image so you’re only making yourself look stupid. Go back to enjoying your holiday with your kids and boyfriend, it’s not normal that you’re on holiday yet posting so much on social media and or reading here. You’re on a family holiday, put your phone down and enjoy it ffs!

The last thing I do on holiday is have my phone with me, this is either a holiday or a work trip either way you have two beautiful boys who you should be with. It’s so sad to watch

Reactions: 4
Oh Rebecca just get off your phone and give those boys some attention without them seeing a phone in your hand 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol her vid proves nothing, she doesn’t have any abs and clearly just breathes in as much as she can.

If you look at Gabby Allen’s Instagram, she works out a LOT and eats so well, definitely body goals. She doesn’t have rolls when she sits down! So no Rebecca you can’t have abs and rolls. She’s just an average mum like the rest of us, stretch marks, rolls etc. So why does she keep pretending she’s this guru who everyone should look up to. Embarassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also who the F swears on their kids lives !!!! Absolutely disgusting behaviour she wouldn’t have so much negativity while on holiday if she would just get off social media it is so damaging. See no evil hear no evil put it down get on with your holiday.

• Wow
  • Heart
Also why does she keep saying people are hating on her body?! No one is bleeping hating on your body we are hating on the fact you are a liar 😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Check comments on latest pic 🙊
Shes a bleeping liar.

Shes desperate for attention because shes thick as tit and lives in a hole in the middle of nowhere with that sexist pig.

Your sad and lonely Rebecca that's why you need to post tit like that on the internet 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well we all predicted this coming. She should never of put that gymshark photo up. Rebecca was absolutely loving alll the likes and comments she was getting. She’s such a fake! It’s clear she really hasn’t lost any weight! I’m sorry if those are actually the real exercises she does In the dungeon she would hardly burn any fat at all.

The picture of her laid on the lounger yesterday - you can clearly see she has cellulite on her belly. I think a lot of women struggle with this including myself. I am very self concious of my belly! If she had done a post addressing things like cellulite which she has on her lower body I would have a lot more respect for her!!! She would almost certainly become a lot more relatable. I’m sick of seeing her grabbing her ‘rolls’ it’s just cringeyy!!! she’s trying to pull off the ‘skinny fit’ vibe and It’s just not achievable. She has a good body!!! No one is suggesting otherwise! It’s just the fakeness I can’t deal with! She is damaging.

• Heart
If she had a proper job she would get time off for a holiday and not have to think about work so why can't she do that with this so-called job she is doing? Too busy trying to keep up with all the other instamums and all the lies she's told! Scared of what people are going to write about her lies if she's not watching comments on all her social media 24/7! It's so sad, the kids look generally a lot happier on holiday than the rest of the time but they don't need a camera shoved in their faces constantly!

I've just seen all these comments and looked at that post, she's clueless isn't she! She literally has not got a clue what she's talking about!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.