Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t think the gym shark photo is photoshopped.Im a photographer and use photoshop a lot and I cannot see any corrections.I think it’s the angle,she’s stood on her top toes leaned back or whatever to get the photo.
What was stupid is that it isn’t real life.When your walking down the street or sat on your sun lounger your not leaning back or on your pointed toes to get the angle so now she’s upset that people can’t see her like that in real life.It was a bad move to put the photo up just before your embracing your rolls on holiday and just after you’ve told the world about you wanting to sell workout guides and weight loss tips 🤭 just a bad move that’s all.

Now what she’s experiencing is anxiety.
She can’t leave her phone incase some writes something nasty and she’s not deleted it.Its the worst feeling....would you want that on a holiday with your family? NO?!
Soooooo what would be the best thing to do here?

Get off your phone..leave the posts until your home
Can quite easily put them up once home it’s no biggie.
Now do one last “I don’t care what you think about me post” and the odd story.Done with :)

Reactions: 20
Rebecca no one cares what size you are, whether you have a flat stomach or rolls. Just be yourself! Why pretend you have abs one day then a few days later post a photo of your not so toned stomach?

Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen her before! I just watched her video about trolls though.. I can’t stand it when people assume everyone is jealous of them!! Arrrghhhh!!!!😡😡😡. You have to have one massive ego to assume that.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She must be so embarrassed though?
Imagine posting an edited picture of your body online, congratulating yourself on working so hard to achieve it, accepting all of the lick arse comments from sheep ... only to then go on holiday where your real body is on display and looks nothing like it did in that picture? Everyone knows it was a fake photo now, even those that were originally commenting things like “wow, you are goals babe” will be thinking it. They might not say it but they’ll be thinking it.

I’m just going to reiterate that her real body is still lovely. She’s not fat, she’s got a lovely healthy shape with amazing curves. She doesn’t need to edit her pictures at all. It’s just not cool to do that and have impressionable women think it’s acheivable with a bad diet and a poorly executed exercise routine.

Reactions: 11
Why did she bother with the travel with us video? Took time out of her precious few days away to upload such boring content. It would have been much better to leave it til she came home and do a complete holiday vlog?

The body shaming stuff! No one is saying she is fat! She has a lovely figure, just a few wobbly bits which most normal women have, especially after having children. The more she goes on about it the more she will be called out (not trolled) for the sucked in, carefully angled abs photos. FFS woman, get off your bloody phone and enjoy your holiday! What's the betting when she gets back she will be bleating that the trolls ruined her holiday?

• Heart
I genuinely don’t think the gym shark photo is photoshopped.Im a photographer and use photoshop a lot and I cannot see any corrections.I think it’s the angle,she’s stood on her top toes leaned back or whatever to get the photo.
What was stupid is that it isn’t real life.When your walking down the street or sat on your sun lounger your not leaning back or on your pointed toes to get the angle so now she’s upset that people can’t see her like that in real life.It was a bad move to put the photo up just before your embracing your rolls on holiday and just after you’ve told the world about you wanting to sell workout guides and weight loss tips 🤭 just a bad move that’s all.

Now what she’s experiencing is anxiety.
She can’t leave her phone incase some writes something nasty and she’s not deleted it.Its the worst feeling....would you want that on a holiday with your family? NO?!
Soooooo what would be the best thing to do here?

Get off your phone..leave the posts until your home
Can quite easily put them up once home it’s no biggie.
Now do one last “I don’t care what you think about me post” and the odd story.Done with :)
Kind of agree actually. It could be the angle not photoshop. Sucking in for dear life, leggings pulled up, tip toes, leaning a certain way. Makes sense.

It’s still however not a realistic representation of what she looks like in real, every day life. It was really irresponsible and deceptive of her to post it and then try and launch herself as someone who knew what they were talking about in regards to diet and exercise. People were copying her, thinking they too could get that tummy.

I don’t blame her for wanting to get the best angles, we all do it when getting our photos taken but that photo was so far removed from what she really looks like and she’s so defiant about it that she’s made it ten times worse.

“I can’t believe I’m having to defend myself when I’m on my holidays”
Well don’t! Don’t look at your phone when you’re on holiday, don’t post pictures, videos, vlogs whilst on holiday and you wouldn’t have anything to reply too!
She has a great body but why not just own it? You don’t have abs. But that’s fine!
Just dress for your body shape, don’t lie about it and nobody will have anything to say about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Kind of agree actually. It could be the angle not photoshop. Sucking in for dear life, leggings pulled up, tip toes, leaning a certain way. Makes sense.

It’s still however not a realistic representation of what she looks like in real, every day life. It was really irresponsible and deceptive of her to post it and then try and launch herself as someone who knew what they were talking about in regards to diet and exercise. People were copying her, thinking they too could get that tummy.

I don’t blame her for wanting to get the best angles, we all do it when getting our photos taken but that photo was so far removed from what she really looks like and she’s so defiant about it that she’s made it ten times worse.
I haven’t caught up with her posts but she’s just digging herself a bigger hole by the sound of it.

IF she was just honest and said, yeah ok I worked my angles - people would be fine. But it’s very clear she does not follow a super healthy fitness lifestyle and people are confused!

Stop playing the victim card - no one st all is saying you’re FAT or UGLY or anything. People are just dissecting your lies Rebecca - you choose to bring ‘work’ on holiday so deal with it. No different to you being st home it seems except it’s sunny!

—— just watched her story. She’s so aggressive that I can see many people just unfollowing after that outburst.

If you don’t put your body out for display then don’t expect comments about it. I’m a size 6/8 and I have cellulite. I have a flat stomach and I have rolls if I bend forward. That’s because that’s how the body works but I happily will scoff 4 doughnuts given the chance because YOLO but I don’t pretend to be an advocate for fitness 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been following this thread since Rebecca posted about it. A bit silly to highlight it to be honest and looking at some of the absolutely thousands of messages I have seen on here of her, some of them have been really mean and uncalled for to be honest, BUT having said that, I think this gymshark photo was a mistake of hers and here’s why: she is clearly sucking in for dear life in that photo. If I suck in, I frankly look like a Victoria’s Secret model and if I don’t I look like my normal self. 😂 my issue is now the fact that she seems to delete every negative comment on her socials about her. But to have nothing but positive comments is fake and she should leave the comments on there. I also think the fact she claims to be “body confident” is a blatant lie because you cannot suck in and post that photo online. If you were body confident you wouldn’t need to suck in. I think she’s got a banging figure and she should embrace it. I also think she’s going to get home and realise she spent every second checking her phone to see if she’s had any negative comments and she’s going to completely regret the time she wasted on holiday with her family worried about everyone else’s opinions. I am all for everyone having an opinion and I think the only error she’s made is posting a photo which isn’t a clear representation of her natural figure. Rebecca, you are a 25 year old beautiful Mum with 2 wonderful kids. Just forget the socials and enjoy yourself!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else cringing at all the followers up her a... replying to her story! Cant cope, so annoying!
And please rebecca can you try to understand that no one is trolling you. No one is being nasty or aggressive or private messaging you giving you grief. They are just having an opinion! Just because its different to yours doesn't mean its nasty or wrong. You put yourself out there every day. 30 odd thousand people aren't all going to agree with everything you do! I enjoy 80% of your content but you really do have issues

Reactions: 5
Rebecca why are you actively LOOKING for negative comments to defend yourself? Bugger off! 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m going to have to unfollow now, the latest instastories about her body etc.... I can’t stand it any longer!!! She is so full of herself it’s unreal! Grow up Rebecca!!!!! 😡

• Heart
wish she’d just enjoy her holiday with her family.
I thought you were going to ignore the ‘trolls’ Rebecca? Still bleating on about your body 😴 so fuckin boring now.
She’s clearly sat checking tattle! Enjoy your holiday ffs x

It’s actually really annoying me that she thinks people are on here slating her body and calling her fat. They aren’t. Her body is fab,I’d love a body like hers! Like everyone else has been saying she is the one sitting on her phone looking for this thread while she’s meant to be on holiday. Just put the phone away and stop looking for drama. I also don’t understand why this site is constantly referred to as trolling. It’s not on her social media,people aren’t seeking her out to call her names, they are just having an opinion on this site. If people don’t like it then it’s easy to avoid reading anything on here by not looking.

Reactions: 7
She is so naive. She wants to earn money and adoration online, but has nothing about herself. Have watched her for a year or so, jump from one thing to another, but just lately she has been so contradictory about everything. I can imagine the holiday isn't all smiles either with her on her phone constantly, kids nagging for attention and I'm pretty sure even Steve will be getting peed off with her self obsession too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.