Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greyson

I’ll be honest, she just looks like a dirty little slut. 🤮
Totally unnecessary comment.
Women should not be calling other women ‘dirty little sluts’ for their choice of bikini. You don’t have to like her, but calling a woman that is shameful.

Reactions: 29
Would like to thank elleh for bringing tattle to my attention, I had no idea it existed! So of course I had to jump on board. I followed reb from the beginning she used to be great so relatable to me but it all changed as we know, she once blocked me for clicking the answer nobody was meant to click on her insta stories something along the lines of her being boring I think. I 100% agree with everyone here every single one of you! how she contradicts herself daily, how she likes to be 2ss little sex kitten but we all know he’s a complete bell.
How she fails to give her children any bedding even though she admits the new house is so cold, poor sod must be freezing!
Let’s not even mention the healthy eating and exercise she likes to promote 🤮 please stop it your causing more harm than good elleh.
Nobody wants to see your food shopping haul or meals in a week you can’t cook to save your life nor provide a decent healthy meal for your poor family, no wonder Steve goes else where prob gets a good meal after a shag!

Also her new house... I obviously looked into it on rightmove before they actually sold it I mean come on why would you pay that amount of money for a run down shithole?!?! Poor poor kids... Steve just wants her out the way being his little sex slave up in the hills away from his many wife’s in the village

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Smiles87

For me it's not even so much the fact she's walking round or posting pics in a bikini. (Although the one walking through the street holding the boys hand was a bit much!) Its the fact she doesn't even look nice. There awful miss matched, discolourd, scruffy bikinis. With awful flat shoes. And absolutely poor editing.
If I had her figure I'd probably want to show it off too. But with a nice bikini on, maybe with a nice little cover up and some nice wedges. Nice pose, nice background and nice little edit!
Probably not nice to say but she is actually quite scruffy sometimes and most of her pictures are scruffy.
Also if I had that beautiful view out of my window I'd be posting pictures of a pretty vase of flowers on the windowsill. Or a nice baked cake or pie with in the country kitchen. Or pics of the boys having fun doing things or days out. Every pic is of her half naked posing and just awful. She could have such an amazing feed. Such a shame!

Reactions: 28

montydonfc

VIP Member
Alfeh & Woodeh are so excited for their holidaeh today. They’re going on holidaeh to Tenerife for their holidaeh so Elleh took this picture of them in the airport for their holidaeh before they get on the plane to go on holidaeh.
9B03166E-3BC8-41E6-B911-D748756D75AB.png
9B03166E-3BC8-41E6-B911-D748756D75AB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27

fmmac

My children eat their vegetables and have proper bedding and curtains, but thanks for your concern Rebecca?

Oh and seeing as we're being petty, my children won't ever be traumatised or embarrassed by videos of me flashing my vag lips all over the internet. Byeeeeeeee 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

M.M2018

Her thong picture makes me feel really uncomfortable. I'm a mum, same age as her and wearing a thong on holiday wouldn't even enter my mind and I'm smaller than her. I'm all for body confidence, my body has changed massively since giving birth and I really struggle to like it. That being said, I certainly wouldn't be looking at her for body positivity. I really don't like the whole less clothes/more confidence thing she portrays. I don't think that's the right message to make to people. Like someone said earlier, beauty comes within. I think our generations children are in for a rough ride growing up with social media pressures etc We owe it to our children to teach them to be confident in other ways. Teach them to be kind, caring, respectful etc. Not prancing around Infront of them in thongs and next to nothing, vajay eating clothes in public. I feel like having boys, it's even more important to not do that. I personally think it's not a very respectful outlook to give women for when they are older. Body confidence is how you portray yourself, the big picture, being you in day to day life. Not what's under your clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Grayson

VIP Member
Call me a sad troll all you like elleh 😂 I'm not the one getting my fanny waxed for views 😂 you my love are at an all time low, the absolute shame 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ooh. Juicy catch up.

Where to start?....

First and foremost she will be registered at companies house therefore she is a business. Yes? Ok so here is where the problem is from a consumer perspective.

As viewers and contributors to her page we are her consumers. Which in turn earns her income due to her following size and engagement model etc etc. When you recieve bad service you complain. If you're not happy you escalate. What is happening here is that any questions or notes if dissatisfaction are deleted. You have no right of reply she is then portraying herself as a victim. I would be interested to the opinion of the parent of a child who is actually being cyber bullied thinks of this.

My understanding is that companies that are successful do lots of research etc before releasing a product and if that is not well recieved they often it, if its faulty they replace it recall it.

My advice to you Rebecca is to listen to your consumers. All of of them. That young lady is how you build a successful brand. Not by producing content that is nothing short of degrading. You are a mother albeit a young one. Have some respect for yourself, your children and your family.

Reactions: 25

Greyson

I haven’t watched one of her videos in months, maybe a year, but just watched - skipped to the waxing part.

WTF have I just watched?
Jesus wept.

Who would want to see that? It’s not interesting, or entertaining or funny.
It’s not even good quality camera work!

Christ on a bike, whatever next?
DIY smear tests by Steve?
Step by step hemorrhoid cream application?
A beginners guide to fingering?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

francisjmeader

Tattle yesterday / today
- Questions Rebecca being on her phone all the time and not spending time with the boys
- Questions Rebecca just being by the pool every day and not out exploring
- Questions her editing videos on holiday instead of being with the boys

Rebecca’s latest story
- sorry I haven’t been on my phone today I’ve been spending time with the boys
- we aren’t going to spend the day by the pool tomorrow, we are going elsewhere
- i edited the video whilst the boys were asleep last night

Looks like our elleh is doing a little Q & A for us tattlers😂

Bexs, those tops you’ve got on. Is it a rolled up cami type top or is it just a piece of small material? Also, why the see through bikini bottoms?

• Haha
Reactions: 24