Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, a quick scroll on Instagram and greeted by Rebecca’s arse yet AGAIN. She’s changed her tune after banging on about her exercise / diet and dropping a dress size. Also the major close up on stories... have you ever known anyone love themselves as much as this girl?! Jesus Christ.

There’s being body confident and happy within yourself and then there’s arrogance.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why can’t she just share a photo of her and the boys without mentioning her body? We don’t care Rebecca!!! We’re not following you for your body we follow for the family life 🙄

Reactions: 2
Strange that there was no cellulite in the thong picture, and everyone knows cellulite doesn’t come and go like ‘bloating’ wonder what her excuse for that will be.
I have cellulite that looks awful in direct sunlight but not so bad in the shade with the right lighting and a bit of a tan. But I do think she edits her photos because there's no way they would look totally smooth even with flattering lighting.

Reactions: 2
She’s figured out that she’s getting all the likes and comments from her body positivity posts so from now on we will see just that.

Does anyone actually like seeing her grab her rolls etc? Because I don’t. Once is enough. More than enough. How many times do you have to bang on about it? ‘Women supporting women’ how are you supporting me? You’re showing me how not to act. Classy bird

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Swore on the boys lives that she had never photoshopped a photo yet there was no cellulite in the thong pic?! 🤔

Reactions: 5
Makes me cringe when people feel the need to apologise for not being on Instagram or stories.. what are you apologising for 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Makes me cringe when people feel the need to apologise for not being on Instagram or stories.. what are you apologising for 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Or they say things like "won't be on stories much today...got a busy day" who cares 😂

Reactions: 9
Tattle yesterday / today
- Questions Rebecca being on her phone all the time and not spending time with the boys
- Questions Rebecca just being by the pool every day and not out exploring
- Questions her editing videos on holiday instead of being with the boys

Rebecca’s latest story
- sorry I haven’t been on my phone today I’ve been spending time with the boys
- we aren’t going to spend the day by the pool tomorrow, we are going elsewhere
- i edited the video whilst the boys were asleep last night

Looks like our elleh is doing a little Q & A for us tattlers😂

Bexs, those tops you’ve got on. Is it a rolled up cami type top or is it just a piece of small material? Also, why the see through bikini bottoms?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
yet again buying herself more clothes, should be buying her son another swim costume or pants been wearing same thing all holiday. seems like one of them selfish parents who constantly buy them selves tit and not their kids. I feel guilty buying myself most things when I could be spending on my child

I don’t know why everyone says they’ve never seen anybody love themselves more than Rebecca... I honestly think she doesn’t love her body at all. Her posts seek constant validation for all the ‘well done hun’ supporters but in reality even that is not enough. She tries to edit her body so much or only pose from the best angles, but even with all these techniques to trick the eye, she’s still not happy with the edited version of herself. It’s sad.

Reactions: 8
Anyone remember the last holiday when they got refused entry to a restaurant (the towie guys one) because of the state of them 😂 made me laugh, how someone can see the type they are from a mile off
Where was this mentioned? In a vlog? On insta stories? On insta grid? This I MUST see 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
"We're going to Aqualand tomorrow just for something different, cuz we are at the stage of the holiday where it's becoming a bit repetitive"

So she KNOWS what being repetitive is and what it means, then? It's just that she can't pick up on it when she's speaking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tattle yesterday / today
- Questions Rebecca being on her phone all the time and not spending time with the boys
- Questions Rebecca just being by the pool every day and not out exploring
- Questions her editing videos on holiday instead of being with the boys

Rebecca’s latest story
- sorry I haven’t been on my phone today I’ve been spending time with the boys
- we aren’t going to spend the day by the pool tomorrow, we are going elsewhere
- i edited the video whilst the boys were asleep last night

Looks like our elleh is doing a little Q & A for us tattlers😂

Bexs, those tops you’ve got on. Is it a rolled up cami type top or is it just a piece of small material? Also, why the see through bikini bottoms?
I noticed this too how she made sure to say she did her editing while the boys were asleep

I don’t know why everyone says they’ve never seen anybody love themselves more than Rebecca... I honestly think she doesn’t love her body at all. Her posts seek constant validation for all the ‘well done hun’ supporters but in reality even that is not enough. She tries to edit her body so much or only pose from the best angles, but even with all these techniques to trick the eye, she’s still not happy with the edited version of herself. It’s sad.
Well I can tell you I am not body confident at all hence the reason I cover up as opposed to showing every inch of myself on insta. People who don’t love their own body don’t get their arse and vag out at every opportunity

Reactions: 6
I do agree that she wants constant validation, which is ridiculous because all in all, who gives a damn what anyone else thinks?

These people who feel like anyone else’s opinion is above theirs need to have a reality check.

For the love of god woman put a bra or supportive bikini top on underneath your clothes, I don’t need to see your baps jigging around when I’m eating my lunch. I know you love your bodeh but Christ sake.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry, I understand that they might walk around a lot and Alfeh's legs might get tired but it makes me uncomfortable seeing him asleep squashed in that pushchair. It can't be good for his neck/back. Why can't they go back to the room so he can have a sleep in a bed for an hour if he is tired and everyone have a break from the sun/heat?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.