Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just come across this cretin as her fella has revealed himself as trolling posters from here on insta, even though we've never even heard of her. So as 'steve' kindly pointed me in the direction of her profile I'll add my 1ps worth for his perusal as he's clearly obsessed with tattle.

Yes I did have a look at Rebecca and quite frankly 5 photos in I was bored shitless. Yet another page of staged family photos and cringe selfies. I have nothing else to say because I was so bored I swiftly left so that is all.

Reactions: 20
As soon as Rebecca posted that photo they must have got straight on tattle refreshing for comments 😩😂 wonder if they like the nickname we’ve given Steve? 🌭🌭

Reactions: 1
This Steve... having had a look at her pics. He’s very feminine looking isn’t he?

Reactions: 5
I can't get over the fact they're on holiday but would rather troll here and on insta. They're so pathetic, it's really quite sad 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This Steve... having had a look at her pics. He’s very feminine looking isn’t he?
I don't know, I thought he looked more the type to hang around outside the co-op with a can of Stella and fag behind his ear intimidating old ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are loving having good WiFi/4g signal whilst out on holiday in the real world as the dungeon back home lacks it

Those poor kids .... parents with their heads in phones in bad moods ( but go on insta pretending to be so so happeh)

Reactions: 12
She's an attention seeker. She dresses like that to get a reaction from men, it's that simple!

Reactions: 14
This site might as well be called Steve's sausage fan club, because you're all wanting it!
Steve reckons he’s ‘hung like a donkey’. He might LOOK like a donkey but I bet he’s got a little maggot down below. Those who shout the loudest and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The more Rebecca and Steve get angry about this thread, the more it is going to turn sour. Most people here have said we originally liked her, but as she’s becoming a bit of a troll herself we are all turning against her. She needs to get off her phone and go enjoy her holiday.

Sadly there is no hope for 2ss. No one ever liked him 🙈 and I definitely don’t want a piece of that man-child. I’ve got a husband in a very good job, very smart, good at DIY, fit, great with his children, and treats me with a hell of a lot of respect. Steve makes me feel like a need a scalding hot shower with bleach just looking at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The more Rebecca and Steve get angry about this thread, the more it is going to turn sour. Most people here have said we originally liked her, but as she’s becoming a bit of a troll herself we are all turning against her. She needs to get off her phone and go enjoy her holiday.

Sadly there is no hope for 2ss. No one ever liked him 🙈 and I definitely don’t want a piece of that man-child. I’ve got a husband in a very good job, very smart, good at DIY, fit, great with his children, and treats me with a hell of a lot of respect. Steve makes me feel like a need a scalding hot shower with bleach just looking at him.
This! And the fact they’re actually being trolls by trolling people (nothing to do with the thread nevertheless) it just will get worse and worse.

As echoed above, most people came here to whinge about the inconsistent ads. However it’s starting to turn much too sour, as Rebecca reveals her actual personality is far from what she puts online.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.