Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the post. How cringe. If you put yourself out there not everybody is going to fawn over you. Some people will have opinions and will express them with other like minded people. As a lot of these Instagrammers are so keen on 'advising', if you don't like it, don't look!!

Reactions: 5
FEB37533-6AD6-418A-BD7E-B47031FEF185.jpeg
Our poor children? I don’t have any kids yet but when I do they’ll have a nice warm bedroom with actual bedding and a nice blind on the window! And they’ll eat nice nutritious food and won’t be left to entertain themselves because they never get taken on days out! Oh and I also won’t shove a camera on their face or embarrass them by flaunting my flaps ☺☺

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She thinks people actually spend their whole day obsessing over her 🤣.

Just checked my screen time. It’s just under two hours per day on average. So taking out the texting I do to my friends/family, calling my husband, reading the news. I’m really not giving you a lot of time Rebecca, sorry. That might hurt ya ego hun.

Reactions: 22
I’ve actually decided to just unfollow her now as she gets my back up and the more people that unfollow her the less of these ridiculous ads she will get! But before I left I saw her most recent stories in the car. They felt very forced. It’s very noticeable that she hasn’t been on stories much the last couple of days. Think it’s quite obvious she’s quite upset by this thread! If only she would just take it on board, she could really improve her channel with a lot of the suggestions here. I personally think she needs some time away to think about who/what she really wants to be but she won’t help herself so these thread with just continue while she plods on trying to make everyone believe she’s happeh 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
I have also unfollowed. I won’t say anything bad about her but just feel it’s all mega fake now. Such a shame as she could of done so much wonderful things.

Reactions: 9
Can you amend the spelling of the thread title please. Genuinely is spelt wrong. 👍

Reactions: 1
View attachment 15494Our poor children? I don’t have any kids yet but when I do they’ll have a nice warm bedroom with actual bedding and a nice blind on the window! And they’ll eat nice nutritious food and won’t be left to entertain themselves because they never get taken on days out! Oh and I also won’t shove a camera on their face or embarrass them by flaunting my flaps ☺☺
Come now. Lots of people believe they will do things in a certain way before they have kids, then their child/ren comes along and those flaps just get flaunted left right and centre for all of instagram and YouTube to see. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve actually decided to just unfollow her now as she gets my back up and the more people that unfollow her the less of these ridiculous ads she will get! But before I left I saw her most recent stories in the car. They felt very forced. It’s very noticeable that she hasn’t been on stories much the last couple of days. Think it’s quite obvious she’s quite upset by this thread! If only she would just take it on board, she could really improve her channel with a lot of the suggestions here. I personally think she needs some time away to think about who/what she really wants to be but she won’t help herself so these thread with just continue while she plods on trying to make everyone believe she’s happeh 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Her profile is public so if you want to see her stories you don’t have to follow her.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Can you amend the spelling of the thread title please. Genuinely is spelt wrong. 👍
Ah sorry thought that was on purpose!

She just seem like a classic greedy infuencer. The money came in easy, wanted a fancy house and all that.s So takes any AD to get that 6 figure income and looses any credibility and the whole point of infuencer marketing.

• Heart
She loves her doggy but I never see her or him walking those dogs

Reactions: 7
Her profile is public so if you want to see her stories you don’t have to follow her.
No doubt I’ll still have a snoop now and then! Really should have left it til after the holiday so I get ultimate viewing of Elleh’s flaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love the dogs yet you never see them walk them most of time just let on to fields which is miles better than when in old house they never took the dogs on walks... such a good girl yet pisses on anything and everything... certainly not my idea of a good dog. The story’s in the car about the sandwiches.. she’s so up her own arse and genuinely think she’s hilarious it’s really quite embarrassing how much she loves herself. Makes you wonder what’s going to happen to these ‘influencers’ when instagram and YouTube isn’t a thing any more and neither them or their partners have a job but still have bills and a huge mortgage to pay 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My children eat their vegetables and have proper bedding and curtains, but thanks for your concern Rebecca?

Oh and seeing as we're being petty, my children won't ever be traumatised or embarrassed by videos of me flashing my vag lips all over the internet. Byeeeeeeee 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Also unfollowed. People are genuinely trying to help better her content, she has a great opportunity to make herself stand out in a saturated market but my goodness, for as long as she believes that feedback is bullying she will get nowhere.

Reactions: 11
Baffled by the video of the sandwiches. I mean, in all honesty, seems like she’s trolling 2SS if she can’t agree with his opinion?

Reactions: 4
I found it funny how yesterday she mentioned there was a fair going on in town and how it would be good for families with children. Umm.... Why not take your own kids there u silly bint instead of having them cooped up in that cold dark house???? Unbelievable 🤦‍♀️

Her latest video may have got almost 20000 views, but just over 3000 viewers liked it. Think that speaks volumes. A troll is someone who seeks a person out to call them names and be nasty to them by sending them messages etc, not someone who dares to have an opinion. And I don’t know about anyone else but I spend maybe 20 minutes in total out of my day having a quick nosey on here, I’m definitely not sitting obsessing over my phone like suggested.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.