Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is it? That’s actually disgusting if it’s true, especially when she’s publically posted her exact location
I noticed it as well, it’s around the 6.44 mark but very quick. Even though she should of seen it

She should be marking any post where she tags the new business as #ad. Asa guidelines are really clear. Naughty naughty.

Reactions: 2
Also I get why they have the double buggy for when the older kid (not sure which is which, sorry!) gets tired, but he’s liteeally in it all the time??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m not sorry but Rebecca clearly hides half of her weekly Tesco trip😂 on the vlog just went to the supermarket for sweets and cookies. Then had 3 cakes... 🤔🤔

I started following that Lucy Jessica carter after she was mentioned here earlier and I love her. The difference between their accounts is ridiculous. She's so classy, love her style, her boys always look amazing. Even down to the way she edits her pics. She had the best holiday wardrobe, no arses on show there!

Reactions: 11
Girlfriend is totally eye-bleeping the camera in the instastory.
In. Love. With. Herself.
And that white outfit is doing her no favours either as she has a uni-boob in it.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She wants to wax her top lip, if your reading Rebecca and your fella talks like he is thick is f**k

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reported her vag waxing video to YouTube and Channel Mum but nothing been done about it. Now you see a naked child in the new video. Yes, it's mere seconds, but only takes one pweirdo to pause.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I started following that Lucy Jessica carter after she was mentioned here earlier and I love her. The difference between their accounts is ridiculous. She's so classy, love her style, her boys always look amazing. Even down to the way she edits her pics. She had the best holiday wardrobe, no arses on show there!
It was me that mentioned her! She’s so genuine and a real role model. I actually found Rebecca from a collab Lucy did with her

Why am I not in the least bit surprised they are those kinds of people who reserve loungers at the pool with their towels first thing. Tools.
She is not selling Tenerife to me!

Steve has actually got his own name tattooed on his arm. What a twit
He's such a fit hampster ;)

Last edited:
Makes me laugh how she was saying the love exploring bla bla they have literally done duck all apart from push the pram up and down and yes I agree with the boys and the clothing! I love Lucy carters Instagram, Rebecca is so cheap

Reactions: 1
Never in a million years should you dress your 5 year old in the same clothes as a not even 2 year old!! She spent a fortune on tat from eBay yet clearly buys no nice clothes for the children. Don’t get me wrong £1.50 T-shirt’s from supermarkets aren’t perfectly fine for nursery/pre-school/getting mucky at home but you can buy some really nice cheap shirts/chinos etc from these places too! I love to dress my children up on a evening on holiday, she claims she has all this money but clearly doesn’t spend it on the children’s attire!

My child wouldn’t be seen dead in the same top as her sister!
See, my boys are 6 and 2 and occasionally I’ll put them in matching T-shirt’s and they don’t mind. I
Just found out Steve is 34 this year?! Didn’t realise he was so old. And Rebecca’s 25..?🤔
34 isn’t old so I hope you mean in comparison to Rebecca 🤣

Just watched her “Day in Tenerife” video... love how she talks about how the boys are sleeping in until 7:30am.

It’s amazing what a pair of curtains can do 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
😂 brilliant!! Poor kids had such a nice room in the old house!!

See, my boys are 6 and 2 and occasionally I’ll put them in matching T-shirt’s and they don’t mind. I

My 13 year old son recently made me buy matching t-shirts for him and his 6yo brother because he thought it was funny. They’re also both autistic and I don’t normally tend to dress my children the same lol.

Also, I’m 34.. and whilst I feel 84 most of the time... 🙈

Talking about her burnt shoulders then Alfie comes walking in with the worst red under eyes, they must be so sore.
Moaning about putting Steve’s cream on 15 times, put some more on the kids fgs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Rebecca’s boys in their pyjamas and 3rd day clothes VS Lucy’s boys on holiday
👀☕View attachment 16991View attachment 16992
Problem is she doesn’t know how to dress them.
Those dungarees at five years old for airport outfits with black nike trainers! Just looked awful.
Mind you I can’t stand Charecter clothing or big gimmicky t shirts with pictures and writing on so I would have to agree on the kids clothes.

I’d dress my lads and girls in the same or similar clothes! It’s much easier and I think they look smart.Then again I can’t stand character tat or cheap slogan t shirts like “I love nana” or “mummy’s little man” 🤢

Lucy’s kids look top notch but I can’t stand her either! Screams fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.