Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on for a while so catching up, i should be "assumed" with myself for that. Her insta page should just read #worldsbestmum#allaboutme/may# leavepraise&lovingcomments#iloveme#istillreallyloveme# trollsarelonelylikeme..
Why they eating out so much on such a "Fantastic all inclusive deal".... didnt she say that the food wasnt that good???? Errr compared to hers its 5 star cuisine and by her saying "food isnt that good" , then according to her dumb tit ideals she's trolling the hotel ... no negativity rebecca or we press delete...not as quick as you but we can. I once saw her in Tesco staring at a carton of fresh Orange juice...cos it said concentrate on it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All dressed up for their last night in Tenerife and then you look down and see her manky Birkenstock’s sticking out 😷 ....classy👌and that stupid pointy toe thing she does 🤣 ..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All dressed up for their last night in Tenerife and then you look down and see her manky Birkenstock’s sticking out 😷 ....classy👌and that stupid pointy toe thing she does 🤣 ..
That toe pose is something the Kardashians do, from what I’ve seen in several pictures.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Rebecca Lamb #5- I love me, who do you love!?

See I'm outnumbered on the Birkenstocks thing then 🤣 sorry to anyone I might have offended, I'm 29 and just have never known anyone my age wear them. Definitely not plastic ones with too small thong bikinis anyway 😂

• Heart
How aggressive was she? My god.

As if they think an Adidas T-shirt is smart attire.

For anyone who can’t be bothered looking through 50 stories on her travel highlights.. goes along the lines of “so we’ve just tried to get in to Olivia’s in la Cala but we can’t get in because apparently Steve’s not smart enough so they’re not letting us in. We can’t go for food now because apparently Steve’s not smart enough. That is ridiculous, I actually liked the place”

Edited to add:

I see Alfie didn’t need a buggy to go out for dinner almost a year ago??

Reactions: 13

For anyone who can’t be bothered looking through 50 stories on her travel highlights.. goes along the lines of “so we’ve just tried to get in to Olivia’s in la Cala but we can’t get in because apparently Steve’s not smart enough so they’re not letting us in. We can’t go for food now because apparently Steve’s not smart enough. That is ridiculous, I actually liked the place”

Edited to add:

And Steve has some serious Moobs in that Adidas T-shirt.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Rebecca lamb #5 typical brit abroad 😂

Or

Rebecca lamb #5 Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho back to the dungeon they go

Reactions: 12
Is it sad to say I look forward to read through this thread every night? 😂

• Haha
Edited to add:

Back when I used to follow her because she was alright.... Alfie would go in the pram if he was tired because they would just use the baby carrier with Woody. I guess they didn't want to do that this year since they wouldn't be able to enjoy the cocktails.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
After watching the holiday vlog I’m shocked at how little she washes her hair 😂 after taking the braids out she just let it dry. I don’t know about any one else but when chlorine gets in my hair it feels horrendous. I wash my hair everyday on holiday because of all the sweat, sun cream and chlorine!!! Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 16
After watching the holiday vlog I’m shocked at how little she washes her hair 😂 after taking the braids out she just let it dry. I don’t know about any one else but when chlorine gets in my hair it feels horrendous. I wash my hair everyday on holiday because of all the sweat, sun cream and chlorine!!! Gross
I haven’t watched that vlog, did she really do that?! Vile!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I’ve just looked back at her holiday on her travel thing on Instagram.. she seemed a lot more relaxed and let Alfie walk about and enjoy himself, this holiday it’s like she just wants them sat in a pram so she can do her own thing

Reactions: 3
It's got to be Rebecca Lamb #5 - Steve's Cocktail Sausage Fan Club

PLEEEEEEEEAAASSSEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looked and sounded so upset like she could cry! Not in a normal I don’t want my holiday to end sorta way 😕
maybe now they've been out of the house for longer than a few hours to do a food shop she'll realise how much she doesn't actually like being in that house or how unhappy it makes her being cooped uo day in day out

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.