Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
The more Rebecca and Steve get angry about this thread, the more it is going to turn sour. Most people here have said we originally liked her, but as she’s becoming a bit of a troll herself we are all turning against her. She needs to get off her phone and go enjoy her holiday.

Sadly there is no hope for 2ss. No one ever liked him 🙈 and I definitely don’t want a piece of that man-child. I’ve got a husband in a very good job, very smart, good at DIY, fit, great with his children, and treats me with a hell of a lot of respect. Steve makes me feel like a need a scalding hot shower with bleach just looking at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Grayson

VIP Member
You know when a post says "living my best life" it means they aren't. 🙄😂

That thong though 😂 there is being body positive and then there is being Rebecca Lamb 😂

On a scale of 1 to Rebecca Lamb, how body confident are you today 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Hi, just jumping over here from the cleaning thread. Got sent this the other day from an account we have now found out to be Steve. I had no clue who he was until last night but apparently I’ve been trolling him and his partner for the last 7mths and calling children sluts 🤷‍♀️. We’ve asked for proof of what I’m supposed to have said but surprise surprise nothing. I thought the cleaning accounts were unhinged but him and Rebecca take it to a whole new level. X

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I have started to see these influencers as Big Brother contestants, they are looking for validation, fame and cash!

Big Brother was cancelled so they can’t go on it but they might not have got in because there was an audition. Instagram is open to anyone!

Tattle is equivalent to ‘the bit on the side’ show that happened after BB!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Zbear11

All these 'influencers' are getting their knickers in a twist because there is somewhere calling out their bullshit. They think they can get away with deceiving they're followers with whatever shit they're promoting, and I don't even mean ads, just promoting themselves as to whatever they think people want to see just to get them more followers etc.

How dare people not love and agree with everything about them?! And yes we could quietly disagree with them but then they continue to falsely influence their followers. I think it's great that people are standing up to this shit. Doesn't make us pathetic or that we have no life, just that we won't roll over and take everything you say to us. 🤷‍♀️
Amen to this! Doesn’t make anyone a troll.

A 👏🏻 Difference 👏🏻 In 👏🏻 Opinion 👏🏻 Doesn’t 👏🏻 Make 👏🏻 You 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 Troll

• Heart

Hi I’m a lurker and first time commenting and I hope Rebecca reads this firstly for the safety of her children. She has advertised where she is staying and we all know the boys names. Forget about the clothes and body confidence/self worth showing every bit off and knowing that teachers, school mums will see and so will her children when they are older. She has now put a picture on line of a 5 year old boy holding his private parts and forcing a smile whilst he needs the toilet and just takes the time to take a happy family picture. There are a lot of people out there who will see that in the wrong light. We are taught to protect our children but she seems to think that it is acceptable. I really hope you see this post and remove that picture. Always remember your profile is public which means everyone can see it.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
🤦‍♀️ Fuck off is she filming having her snatch waxed she's reached a whole new level of dog shit content

• Haha
  • Sick
M

Member 4330

Imagine I went in to work this morning and my boss said ‘let’s have a chat about your performance this month, it wasn’t your best, but I think if you did x,y & z it would really help you’. And instead of saying ‘oh that’s great feedback thanks’ I actually said ‘nah sorry I’m not listening to you, that’s bullying and I’m reporting it, never speak to me like that again, ps your just jealous of me’.
My boss would rip me to shreds 🙈
🤣 Then shouted “I don’t care what you think about MAY! Troll!!” Got up and started jigging your arse in his/her face...

• Haha
D

Deleted member

There is something so off to me about mums being provocative next to their tiny children,like Tammy Hembrow constantly posing with shorts up her crack . Pretty sure my 17 year old son would vom if he seen a photo of his tiny head next to my thonged arse in a throwback holiday photo :sick:😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I know they are in a foreign country/tourist resort/somewhere where it’s very hot ... but I personally think that away from the pool/beach/water park/hotel grounds you shouldn’t be walking around in just a bikini. Surely the etiquette is that when you’re in a public place you should cover yourself up. It’s just decent isn’t it?

Wouldn’t you throw a kaftan over yourself?

If you watch her stories and vlog all the other people in the background are appropriately dressed. Nobody but Rebecca is going for a walk along the street in their swimwear.
Maybe I’m a terrible snob but to me it is just common /uncouth to walk around the street in swimwear. Totally inappropriate no matter how beautiful or otherwise your body is, and that goes for men as well as women.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

virgofalls

VIP Member
Even though I don’t think this thread is trolling, if she was bothered by it and said it upset her I would probably feel sorry for her and hold back on commenting in future.

But as she isn’t bothered, like realleh not bothered I’ll continue to express my opinion on her as it’s not bothering her in the slightest.

• Haha

eye_rolling_always

MM??? Cleaning??? Not to be mentioned???

Did anyone else read the last two pages and think you were on another thread?

Bloody hell I was confused! (Still am to be fair :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
She thinks people actually spend their whole day obsessing over her 🤣.

Just checked my screen time. It’s just under two hours per day on average. So taking out the texting I do to my friends/family, calling my husband, reading the news. I’m really not giving you a lot of time Rebecca, sorry. That might hurt ya ego hun.

Chavlove

“I can’t believe I’m having to defend myself when I’m on my holidays”
Well don’t! Don’t look at your phone when you’re on holiday, don’t post pictures, videos, vlogs whilst on holiday and you wouldn’t have anything to reply too!
She has a great body but why not just own it? You don’t have abs. But that’s fine!
Just dress for your body shape, don’t lie about it and nobody will have anything to say about it.

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I wouldn’t commend her for raising two children seemingly on her own as that would suggest she’s doing a good job and, shoot me, but I don’t think she is doing a good job at all! She barely feeds them a decent meal, they’ve gone months with no proper bedding or curtains/blinds up in their bedroom, she hasn’t got Alfeh the help he needs with his speech and just denies that there’s even a problem, she does nothing with Woodeh to stimulate him and help him learn, she’s strapped a 5 year old in a buggy almost every minute of the holiday for her own convenience! Sorry but from what she puts across, she isn’t a good mum and if that’s what’s called trying her best then it’s not good enough. I get no help or support from anyone, work full time and Still manage to treat my kids much better than she does! I’m not perfect, no one is but she doesn’t even try, all she cares about is herself and her image on social media!

Greyson

Why is she explaining her hair? 😂 Your hair is in 2 braids, you haven't invented the fucking wheel 🤦‍♀️ honestly 😂
That’s what she does 😆
I’m surprised she didn’t explain it more, it’s what she normally does.

“Hi evereh bodeh, got ma hair plaited cuz I wanted some plaits to stop my hair being frizzeh in the pool and stuff, so I got sum plaits to stop it goin’ frizzeh and it’s just one plait he-ah and one plait he-ah and that’s two plaits to stop ma hair from goin’ frizzeh and stuff.”

Great username by the way 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Queenie

VIP Member
Reported Tattle to the police. Funniest thing ever! 😂😂😂😂😂
“Yes, certainly Madam, you’re raging because decent folk are disgusted by a sleazy bloke waxing his dirty girlfriend’s foof on a family channel? Why yes, we do indeed take this seriously. In fact we’ll be arresting said filthy couple for bloody PUBLIC INDECENCY”!! 🙄

• Haha

Cookiesncream

I’ve got second hand embarrassment for the fact she’s called that a travel vlog.
Yeah it really annoys me that she classes herself as a “travel vlogger” and has it in her Insta bio.

Going on one package holiday to Tenerife each year does not make you a travel vlogger Rebecca 🙄

• Haha