Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well from looking at Beavers tweets, and then lining it up with what beggy says in her q&a & Alfehs birthday. She was pregnant whilst he was with his ex.

Ignore that, she wasn’t pregnant, but she claims to have been with him (celebrated 8 years or something on her insta a few months ago) but there are tweets talking to his ex about blowjobs from months after that date 😂
Is Steve’s twitter still activated? 👀

Reactions: 1
Been slagging her off tonight to my husband tonight and he wants to join tattle just to join In with us 😂😍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Been slagging her off tonight to my husband tonight and he wants to join tattle just to join In with us 😂😍
I was telling my partner about the whole troll saga, he looked at me and laughed and said wouldn't a troll get rid of your followers, not buy them? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OK so, February Rebegga posts to Insta celebrating 8 years, so Feb 2012 they made it official. She talks in q&as saying they were ‘unofficially’ together months before when they met on a night out.

Yet here’s the (now deleted but I’d saved so so must read here) tweet from his ex (scribbled her name for privacy reasons) which he told her she’d just given him a tit blowjob in March of 2012. 😏 A month after being with beggy 🧐

Extra info, he still followers her on insta and shocker, she’s blonde. 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I’ve found Steve’s ex on Facebook! She’s married with a child & looks happy! Looks like she’s doing better without Steve!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m dentist!! I totally get cartons of “smoothie” for pack lunches or on the move but honestly smoothies are the worst!! Filled with sugar and the fruit pulp makes the sugar stick to your teeth! My kids are allowed Harribo before I would give them a smoothie 😂😂😂😂.. not to mention once fruit is liquidised the fibre is gone!
That’s not true about the fibre, pulverised fruit in a homemade smoothie still has fibre. If you juice fruit then yes the pulp and fibre is gone. While I think smoothie-ing fruit is not the end of the world, I agree it’s much worse for the teeth than a whole piece of fruit!

Well from looking at Beavers tweets, and then lining it up with what beggy says in her q&a & Alfehs birthday. She was pregnant whilst he was with his ex.

Ignore that, she wasn’t pregnant, but she claims to have been with him (celebrated 8 years or something on her insta a few months ago) but there are tweets talking to his ex about blowjobs from months after that date 😂
Her first photo with Steve on Instagram is April 2012 and she was pregnant July 2013

Reactions: 4
Can never get over the fact she announced twice she was pregnant very early on 😐
I am super paranoid about these things but that’s just me

My husband is already on the band wagon 🤣🤣 #lockdowngottohim
My poor husband is still working 10/11 hour days and has to come home and listen to me moaning tonight 😂

Reactions: 6
Okay now I have fallen down a twitter hole.... have you all seen her tweets with example the singer? Her account and tweets are all gone but his replies are all still there. Also this must be her first lip job in 2016? When did she say she first had them done?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay now I e fallen down a twitter hole.... have you all seen her tweets with example the singer? Her account and tweets are all gone but his replies are all thill there. Also must be her first lip job in 2016? When did she say she first had them done?
same, I just came on to say this... shes always been fame hungry lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can never get over the fact she announced twice she was pregnant very early on 😐
I am super paranoid about these things but that’s just me

My poor husband is still working 10/11 hour days and has to come home and listen to me moaning tonight 😂
i know... I mean fair enough telling close family and friends..but announcing it on social media a few weeks in is a bit odd 😕 she is odd though I suppose

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.