Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sure it looked like she had been crying in those first stories she posted outside this morning?

Reactions: 7
Meet my son then. The only fruit he will eat is strawberries and raspberries and he doesn't get biscuits and chocolate snacks.
The only fruits my toddlers like are strawberries, grapes & apples, oh and raisins lol. But unlike Reb they go through a punnet of strawberry and grapes in a day or two. They also don’t get sweets and chocolate often as their allergic to dairy. Think that’s the norm tho unlike our Elleh and kids

Reactions: 3
Shes just done those this or that stories.. has she forgotten she did them last night or the night before (with different answers may i add🤣)whilst Steve was cooking? or was she too half cut to remember that....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Meet my son then. The only fruit he will eat is strawberries and raspberries and he doesn't get biscuits and chocolate snacks.
My LG will only eat red apple, cucumber and broccoli- that’s it! I still offer all other veg/fruit/salad the rest of us are having - she’s the youngest of 4 and I don’t cook separate meals - if you don’t eat it you don’t get anything else but she doesn’t care -she’s so stubborn 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Have they deleted their twitter accounts since reading on here? And who found Steve’s ex,is she pretty?

Reactions: 8
Have they deleted their twitter accounts since reading on here? And who found Steve’s ex,is she pretty?
I've seen her before 😂 she looks quite pretty but in a demure and prim and proper way.... the total opposite of beggy dingle in that I could never imagine her looking in any way cheap 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.